Chlorophyll removal from concentrate products

• Thread starter DyerFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DyerFire

DyerFire

What's the best way to get chlorophyll out of concentrate using no foreign chemicals and you can do at home?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Dissolve it in iso 99% and run it through Activated charcoal numerous times until it comes out the color you want, then re-evap and purge. This will also strip flavor and aroma too fyi.

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Put it in the sunlight.
Cherry oil! Used to make that shit all the time with the second and third washes. That will convert the chlorophyll to red from green but wont remove it. If he is looking for a light golden blond color he might not be happy with cherry oil.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Cherry oil! Used to make that shit all the time with the second and third washes. That will convert the chlorophyll to red from green but wont remove it. If he is looking for a light golden blond color he might not be happy with cherry oil.
Yup the sunlight will break down the chlorophyll in a few hrs. Leaving it more clean and removing the green entirely.

Both sounds good depending what he is looking for.

DyerFire

DyerFire

Yup the sunlight will break down the chlorophyll in a few hrs. Leaving it more clean and removing the green entirely.

Both sounds good depending what he is looking for.
It is mostly for getting the taste of chlorophyll out and the harshness. Personally l think the darker the better✌️✌️

DyerFire

DyerFire

Sounds good color doesn't matter to me it's the taste and as I say what level would you prefer Sir?✌️✌️ Also chlorophyll is harsh to me

Slap

Slap

Dissolve it in iso 99% and run it through Activated charcoal numerous times until it comes out the color you want, then re-evap and purge. This will also strip flavor and aroma too fyi.
Hey dirt bag will this work? or do they sell it in another form?

Latest posts

Top Bottom