Chobble's Breeding Lab

• Thread starter Chobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chobble

Chobble

nice ,,, are the purple indica seeds available on the net and who do you like to deal with ? What type of treatment does this strain give Chobble ?
Thanx

I do not offer the Purple Indica seeds on any sites. They're a closely head genetic pool. The strain is amazing! It provides great pain relief with clear thinking and not to much of a drowsy stone. It is really really stoney though dont get me wrong. It definately has the room to help you sleep though.

Chobble

Harrison Allen

Harrison Allen

Thanks for the reply , sounds just like what I have been looking for in the buzz department .
If anything similar becomes available due share !

Chobble

Chobble

Last Day of pollinations with the Lowryder, then chopping him down tonight.

IMG 0084

Basiclly just creating more seeds etc. Hopefully will have a lot of great crosses, I'm kind of worried about getting CBD dominance with an auto flowering Harliquin though. Thats a bridge to cross when it comes to it, good thing I have access to the labs.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

Im keeping strong with the Ruderalis hybrids. I am currently running Ak47 x Lowryder and Strawberry cough x Lowryder. Im just working on acclimating these strains as they dont really do to great outdoors, they where originally bred in Poland indoors. As a lot of us know Indoor strains are no where near as good outdoors, especially against acclimated genetics.

My Seedling pictures need some work my camera really wants to focus on that beautiful dirt...

IMG 0102

Ak47 x Lowryder

IMG 0103

Ak 47 x Lowryder

IMG 0105

Bunch of little guys coming up after the rain. Ak 47 x Lowryder

IMG 0106

Something pesky dug up half this container. I think they're going for bugs in the dirt so I'm going to have to resolve this little problem. Still some germed guys in there though, I know whatever it was tore out a 2-3 seedlings. (Strawberry Cough x Lowryder)

IMG 0107

Probably the best picture... AK47 x Lowryder

Have a good day and stay tuned everyone ;)

Chobble

IMG 0104
Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Nice! I have an Omrita Rx that I flower for my gf. I am interested in finding higher CBD strains. Nice work! Are you having these tested?

Chobble

Chobble

Nice! I have an Omrita Rx that I flower for my gf. I am interested in finding higher CBD strains. Nice work! Are you having these tested?
I test everything I grow. The Ruderalis Im currently working on have a low CBD percentage 2-3% but thats actually kind of rare, a lot of strains have >2%. Personally I smoke THC and CBD dominant strains each morning for anxiety etc so This may be the answer for me.

None the less ill start posting up some of my hemp research.
(Along with pictures of the current project, I've been slacking)
Chobble

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow interesting stuff you got going on brother. best of luck on your quest.

Top Bottom