Chobble's Breeding Lab

• Thread starter Chobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chobble

Chobble

Howdy Everyone, Im really excited to bring my breeding regiment to the public. Previously it was far and between and I was only learning. Now I feel like I have the base to really start my work. Im a Medical Marijauna patient that uses THC and CBD Dominant marijuana to treat my illness. So in turn I have to grow a larger variety of plants to get what I need. I'm a Botany major at the local UC and am loving it! If I couldn't do what I'm doing now I would be working in Sustainable ag.

Anyways currently this is my strain selection....

Hierloom Purple Indica
Heirloom African Queen
Strawberry Cough
Larrys OG Kush
Harliquin (14% CBD)
Harli-Tsu (18% CBD)
Bubba Gold
Bubba Kush
Jillybean
Green Crack

There will definitely be more Strains added to the list as I continue to fill my Indoor mother area back up.

Ill keep posting projects up here. Have a good one all.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

My first project for this thread is my Strawberry Cough x Lowryder Hybrid. The Lowryder is from seedstock received from europe while a friend was travelling. Very Large single cola's on the females that germed reaching a max of two feet (Mostly only males got to 2 feet). The Strawberry cough is the biggest plant I have at the moment, It grows vigoursly, has a sweet smell and a high that I love. So why not try to get it to grow easily in an SoG style anywhere? Well thats what I'm aiming for by making them autoflower. Right now Im preping soil etc to start a batch of 50-100 seedlings, depending on how many seeds I select from the batch.

dsc02967-jpg.234238

Anyways that's all for now folks. Stay Tuned.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

IMAG0005

Soaking seeds from the f1 SC x Lowryder cross. Excited to see what will come out of this. These seeds have been soaking for about 48 hours now and Im moving them to soil. Lets see what happens?

This is just a test batch to see how the Autoflower gene carried over.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

Now my friend that Hierloom Purple Indica that you say you have sounds like a big keeper to me may i ask what kind of pheno it is you have? The cut that my friend has or clames to be a hierloom lol has a vary grap like smell but it getts hot pink hairs on it one of the coolist looking plants i have seen to this day. Now only if he would pass out some cuts lol i would really like to do some home breeding with it lol. But sounds like you are going to make some really nise girls with all the strains you have. Do you have a keeper father that you plan to run for them or is it just play as you go?

If you don't grow it from seed it isn't really an heirloom in my opinion. The Purple Indica currently in my garden is obtained from a garden I work at. These genetics have been worked in the garden for 35 years making them an "Hierloom" seedstock.

The one in my grow journal is just one seedling of 150~ of the strain started this spring.

My fathers are up on the big farm but they are amazing :D. I'm going to work on autoflowers for the next year with a few side projects. I have just obtained more lowryder, Loryder x Ak47 and siberian ruderalis seeds so those will be started soon enough to be fathers and possible some females will be used for crossing.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

Howdy all. So Sorry to say but only 2/14 of the SC x LR made it to germination. The seeds looked great, I hand selected them for germination. Possibly the root aphids had an effect on the fertility of the seeds?

Anyways I have more lowryder seeds so I plan to carefully cross them with every female in my outdoor garden Just a few select buds that will be tagged for plucking at the perfect moment, and enough incase mold get to some!

Sorry for no pictures, A family member has my camera.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

Also today I added Three new strains to my collection in the form of clones from the big garden :D. They're from big mamma's I have in my tester section on t he garden, I didnt really get enough seedlings growing and these phenotypes where the best out of what I got.

As of today Im adding...
Vortex
Jacks Cleaner
"Kush"

The two subcool where samples given to us and the kush was passed on early on at the seedling stage labeled kush. So we went with it knowing that for its name, the man I work with is not one for names so he could care less.

Anyways,
Chobble

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Howdy all. So Sorry to say but only 2/14 of the SC x LR made it to germination. The seeds looked great, I hand selected them for germination. Possibly the root aphids had an effect on the fertility of the seeds?

Anyways I have more lowryder seeds so I plan to carefully cross them with every female in my outdoor garden Just a few select buds that will be tagged for plucking at the perfect moment, and enough incase mold get to some!

Sorry for no pictures, A family member has my camera.

Chobble

you can try scuffing the beans and possibly letting them dry out more. i just recently had the same problems with a Xs i made. i sent a bunch of beans out a month after i tried popping some with lack luster results but people are reporting better germ rated than i had.

Chobble

Chobble

you can try scuffing the beans and possibly letting them dry out more. i just recently had the same problems with a Xs i made. i sent a bunch of beans out a month after i tried popping some with lack luster results but people are reporting better germ rated than i had.

Yeah I kind of figured the same. I was told you can do it as soon as you want by my guru. He usually waits a whole season though and I feel like that is a better way to go about it.

Chobble

K

kolah

Nice lineup of goodies.

You can always bake/heat your starting soil before planting and it will kill the nasty stuph.'

I think developing and growing out CBD strains is a wise investment..not to mention the great medicinal benefits they have to offer for people in need.

Chobble

Chobble

Nice lineup of goodies.

You can always bake/heat your starting soil before planting and it will kill the nasty stuph.'

I think developing and growing out CBD strains is a wise investment..not to mention the great medicinal benefits they have to offer for people in need.

I completely agree. Im a patient that use's it medicinally so its important to me. Another side project is to use Hemp for CBD as a lot of it comes in with about 7-8% CBD and is very easy to grow. So If I just put my own hemp field in and harvested that every 3 months we would in turn have plenty of CBD rich buds for capsules/tincture.

A few other CBD Projects I have coming up are...

Harliquin x Lowryder
Harly-Tsu x Lowryder
Harliquin x Four Varieties of hemp
Harly-Tsu x Four Varieties of hemp

I'm also going to possibly give the a cutting of the harliquin I have a colloidal silver treatment and crossing that with the Harliqui and Harly-tsu I would like to avoiding feminized seeds as much as possible, but its the only way I know how to do it with some of these clone onlys.

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

Howdy all got around to taking some pictures. Enjoy.

First off, We have the only two Strawberry Cough x Lowryder hybrids to germinate.

DSC03080

Next off we have some very unexciting beans they're only a day in the ground. They're Lowryder that I'm planning on crossing with my outdoor garden. I need to cut more beer cups up, I have so many sitting packaged in my room. Only half my lights are on at the moment. I can fit a total of 48 in here now, If I put more shelves in I cut probably fit about 72.

DSC03081

Below are cups waiting for some SC x LR beans.

DSC03082

Last but not least a finished shot of the room. More Seedlings need to get stocked thats for sure 24/72. The amount will possibly decrease as I add more mothers into the room. What a great way to get pot out of my mother room eh? Grow autoflowers in there with the extra space :D Just a thought for anyone...

Chobble

DSC03085
Chobble

Chobble

So a little update.. I have a few cups where the first round of seedlings decided to germinate and the second batch decided to germinate. So I may have to preform surgery and move them over to another cup.

Anyways germination is up, probably better to go plant more on the full moon anyways.

Sorry for no pictures, Im to busy to hunt for my camera.
Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

Still hunting for good candidates in the Strawberry Cough x Lowryder hybrids. One of the Seedlings looks like it has a few pistils sticking out, I havnt really dug into it in the last few days as I've been so busy trimming.

I harvested all of my bubba kush, so no cross with that this season. I wasnt really worried about it though, the bubba is a great strain but not what I need in my gene pool.

At the moment I have a male of one of the hybrid strains we grow up at the big farm. Great mold Resistance, Big plant, Heavy yield and a smell thats out of this world. I will be chucking that against most of the strains in my garden.

I also have a collection of the Lowryder going right now. A few good males in the bunch and I will be selecting them to cross with all of the strains I presently have running. Two of the crosses will be with the harlequin and a harly-tsu Clone I'm moving outside. The Goal is a CBD dominant plant that one of my 60 year old patients can grow in his back yard by himself while also quickly harvesting the bud at the same time.

Crosses planned...

Purple Indica x Lowryder
Purple Indica x Purple Indica
Purple Indica x AFPI (African Queen x Purple Indica)
Himalayan Gold x Lowryder
Himalayan Gold x AFPI
Strawberry Cough x AFPI
OG Kush x Lowryder
OG Kush x AFPI

Who knows what else I may do, I have to get some pollen from the big garden as well...

Pictures will come!

Chobble

Chobble

Chobble

Alright got a few pictures for you folks.

Check out this little guy, He's going to pump out just enough pollen for me to fertilize what I need to do. Im keeping him in a windless environment as to let the pollen collect. Only the bottum two have opened so far so I'm in good hopes to get enough pollen. This guy is only 17 days old.

IMG 0065

IMG 0067

Chobble

J

John Ditchweed

Nice.... tell me a little more about the purple indica? Very Interesting work going on in here.

PS I see now you let the bubba go lol.

Chobble

Chobble

Nice.... tell me a little more about the purple indica? Very Interesting work going on in here.

PS I see now you let the bubba go lol.

The PI is just one of many seedlings from a garden here in SC. Im the only person who actively keeps clones of this particular genetic line throughout the off season.

The PI was brought over from Afghanistan 30+ years ago, seeds given to my boss and he has been breeding the line ever since. I have never crossed a person who didnt agree, that this is the best indica strain that have ever smoked.

Chobble

Harrison Allen

Harrison Allen

nice ,,, are the purple indica seeds available on the net and who do you like to deal with ? What type of treatment does this strain give Chobble ?
Thanx

Latest posts

Top Bottom