Chocolate Diesel S1 & Ak-47 F1

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
The Ak47s on the ends are at 5 weeks. About two more weeks to go on those. The cookies n cream is about two weeks. The two chocolate diesels are about 3 weeks and the Cali-O is about a week.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Just got news my brother had an apartment inspection today and everything went well. He’s got a rack in his spare bedroom and they didn’t say anything about it. How crazy is that? A half dozen fully mature pot plants in a room and they didn’t even notice. The Growing Rack wins again!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Not a lot of action right now. Flowering plants are progressing as they should. The AKs are fattening and sweeting up. About a week or so to go until those are chopped, dried and cured.

I’ll post more pics this week.

More clones were taken this week for the next batch and the vegging plants are looking healthy and green after their bout with low temps and phosphorus lockout.

I’ll be cleaning the veg chamber again in The Growing Rack this week and will post some pics of the next rounds progress. I’m vegging plants for two racks, my brother has one as well so it’s a little cramped in there right now.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
A1B5279B 640D 405C A530 EF268649A3A8

The AK-47s are damn near done. So they’ll be harvested today or tomorrow. May wait until tomorrow as we’ve got a reporter coming to the house today for an interview and i don’t want the house stinking like fresh weed, ha!

I’ll post more pics once I get a chance.

I did pollinate two more plants. A Cookies n Cream and the other Chocolate Diesel (sour d pheno). It’s round two of pollination and I’m all out of cookies n cream pollen. I’ve got to take another clone of the male CnC and then flower him out and collect more pollen. I’m going to veg it a bit longer this time to get ample pollen. I was in a rush last time because I wanted to hit one of my AKs and the Chocolate Diesel (chocolate trip pheno) in time.

I’m going to let the branch of the AK47 that was pollinated go for a little longer to make sure the seeds are ripe before I chop it. It should finish in the next week or so.

I was actually caught off guard. I was assuming the AKs would be going another week or two. But they ripened much quicker with the far red leds emulating the Emerson effect and the 11/13 light schedule. It shaved nearly two weeks off the total flowering time. Today is the 49th day of flowering. I’m used to this strain going almost 60 days for the ripeness I prefer.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

View attachment 846288

The AK-47s are damn near done. So they’ll be harvested today or tomorrow. May wait until tomorrow as we’ve got a reporter coming to the house today for an interview and i don’t want the house stinking like fresh weed, ha!

I’ll post more pics once I get a chance.

I did pollinate two more plants. A Cookies n Cream and the other Chocolate Diesel (sour d pheno). It’s round two of pollination and I’m all out of cookies n cream pollen. I’ve got to take another clone of the male CnC and then flower him out and collect more pollen. I’m going to veg it a bit longer this time to get ample pollen. I was in a rush last time because I wanted to hit one of my AKs and the Chocolate Diesel (chocolate trip pheno) in time.

I’m going to let the branch of the AK47 that was pollinated go for a little longer to make sure the seeds are ripe before I chop it. It should finish in the next week or so.

I was actually caught off guard. I was assuming the AKs would be going another week or two. But they ripened much quicker with the far red leds emulating the Emerson effect and the 11/13 light schedule. It shaved nearly two weeks off the total flowering time. Today is the 49th day of flowering. I’m used to this strain going almost 60 days for the ripeness I prefer.
I've never actually done 12/12 before. I did 11/13 from the start. When I chose to do that, I didn't even realize it would cause them to finish faster. But looking back now, they did finish sooner than expected. Btw, that shit looks killer bro

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I've never actually done 12/12 before. I did 11/13 from the start. When I chose to do that, I didn't even realize it would cause them to finish faster. But looking back now, they did finish sooner than expected. Btw, that shit looks killer bro

Thanks. That was actually a crappy pic I snapped this morning to show my brother how to tell ripeness based on pistils dying back. He doesn’t have a jewelers loupe so he has to guesstimate their ripeness. With some strains it works ok but not for all of them. Luckily he’s growing the same strains I am. So it’s a little easier to judge based on visual cues.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Thanks. It’s just the regular AK pheno. Nothing too exciting. Still should be good though. Got some Chocolate Diesel not too far behind. One chocolate trip pheno and one sour d pheno. Just behind that is Cookies n Cream and then Cali-O :)
Busy, busy, busy I like it!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Not quite, but some of them have some pretty massive leafs. CD2 the sour d pheno is the one that has the biggest but they aren’t quite as wide. But it’s early yet so it’s hard to say. When they are that young they can take on odd characteristics and grow out of them quickly. I’m curious to see how yours turn out. We should collaborate if you get any extra pollen let me know. I wouldn’t mind dusting a few branches and sending you some of the results. Would be nice to keep this line alive.

Actually the more I look at your pic the more it does look like mine. Like I said one pheno has some pretty massive leaves.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’ll post up some choco d pics here once I chop the AKs down.

You prolly remember me growing AK on cannabisworld. It has been one my favorite strains.

The reason was when I started growing I was bad at it. Had many strains just not turn out well. Had some that did ok. Then I ran AK from serious seeds and it was my first killer strain. I shared it with friends and they all raved about it. Some still claim it’s the strongest smoke they’ve ever had.

Anyhow ever since then I like to keep some going. It brings back fond memories.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
788225F5 A87D 4E4A A653 98C4C0EEE5F0
22AFE83E 8B62 47AF 9CF9 38C3A7D09899

Just spraying down the latest pollen toss reciepients so they can go back into the flowering chamber. I dusted two branches on each with the male cookies n cream pollen. One on the left is cookies n cream the one on the right is choco d (sour d pheno).

Top Bottom