• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
079D4AD3 BB75 40A1 AF01 0C6082501D97

Chocolate Diesel 1 (chocolate trip leaning pheno). 5 1/2 weeks into flowering. She should go about 10 weeks to finish.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

View attachment 846802 View attachment 846803

Cookies n Cream #3. 5 weeks to the day. Should finish in 3-4 more weeks. Smelling very vanilla and frosting up nicely.

I'm lovin the grow.

That looks like my Banana Ice Cream #4. You're getting beans from this one, hopefully. I've pollinated a few flowers. It'd be a pretty cross, mess that one's hair up a bit. She's my favorite of your grow, AK, a close second.
20181213 145310

I think, when I looked them up, they have a similar lineage. If that's true, they'd make an interesting reverse.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah the cookies n Cream is a more indica heavy cross. The choco d is more sativa leaning. The AK is right down the middle with maybe a hair toward sativa in terms of buzz and growth structure. I know those terms are used arbitrarily but it’s what I’m used to.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yeah the cookies n Cream is a more indica heavy cross. The choco d is more sativa leaning. The AK is right down the middle with maybe a hair toward sativa in terms of buzz and growth structure. I know those terms are used arbitrarily but it’s what I’m used to.

Oh wait, sh*t, I got mixed up. The Banana IC are like the ChocD. I'm really really baked on a Banana Ice Cream #3 jay. Now I'm smoking BIC#2, Chocolate Orange Creamsicle, and Banana Crack kief.

I still stand by they'd make an interesting cross, maybe even more now. Crash!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I’ve got some cookies n cream f3 seeds in the works now too. I’ve dusted that CnC with the male I saved and flowered. I’ve got to flower out another cut of it as I’ve used up all the pollen from it on AK4, CNC3, CD1 and CD2.

AK4 = Fourth AK47 from F1 seed
CNC3 = Third CNC from a pack of f2 seeds.
CD1 = First Chocolate Diesel from S1 seed (chocolate trip leaning pheno)
CD2 = Second Chocolate Diesel from S1 seed (sour d leaning pheno)

I’ve also got CO2 which is Cali-O second plant from S1 seed from seedsman genetics. But I ran out of pollen before it could be dusted. I’ll wait a round and hit it next time up.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
AK2 is an interesting pheno I’ve yet to identify. It has an odd growth pattern so I’m going to play with it and see what comes of it. My brother is flowering one out and holy shit it’s a yielder.

AK1 was a hermie. It got the axe quickly. AK3 was a male I tried to flower out but it died before dropping any usable pollen. I was messing with a new technique I read off a forum that subcool suggested. Didn’t quite work out.

CNC2 was a slow growing pheno that i culled because it was very sensitive to light and nutrients. It was unhappy from the beginning. It lead me to believe it was just weak genetically and I didn’t want to mess with it. Constant leaf curling and nute burn with hardly any nutrients in the soil. I was using BioBizz Light Mix which is .5-0-0 and even then it wasn’t happy. So I tossed it and went on with the other phenos.

Erick31876

Erick31876

Just got news my brother had an apartment inspection today and everything went well. He’s got a rack in his spare bedroom and they didn’t say anything about it. How crazy is that? A half dozen fully mature pot plants in a room and they didn’t even notice. The Growing Rack wins again!
Thats awesome

Erick31876

Erick31876

Do they come in a pack or separately . I need to order them asap, i had to bend the stalks and lay them over my hanging rack. I stopped using the mesh one i have, i dont like how laying the buds on it flattens them out

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Do they come in a pack or separately . I need to order them asap, i had to bend the stalks and lay them over my hanging rack. I stopped using the mesh one i have, i dont like how laying the buds on it flattens them out

You can get them either way. By a pack or individually. They are cheap but very well made. Takes 1/2 second to clip a stalk and hang it. I’ve got mine hanging from a clothes hangar. They also work great with The Drying Rack.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Wow! They look beautimus.

Sh*t, brother, I didn't even know you had posted anything lately. Not one alert. I'll try unwatching and following again. I don't know why the alert system flakes out like this. I've been too preoccupied lately to manually search through my friends profiles on here. Sorry.
Damn I've been missing alerts too

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
70208C9F FB61 4A0A BFEE C1C0B0862F8C

Cookies n Cream #3

23D267F3 B6CF 4113 B716 CD7FF9784658

Chocolate Diesel #1

Both are about 5 weeks into flowering.

The choco d smells fruity. The cookies n cream smells of vanilla. Looking forward to seeing these finish up.

Top Bottom