Chocolate mix outstanding possibilities

• Thread starter jokalyx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jokalyx

Hi to all farmers. I am pretty new to this forum and that is my very first thread. I am really curious about this Chocolate mix Sannie has made, especially because it is promising a quite wide range of quality phenotypes as Sannies only works with top notch genetics.
So, I will be very thankful to any farmer who is having some input on this Mix to share it here.

THanks

Peace

Dreng

Dreng

Hey Jokalyx, I'm pretty much a newbie myself, greetings.

As regards the chocolate mixes, I don't really know, I ordered heribei for an outdoor uk guerilla grow and stipulated chocolate cheese as my freebie ( 5 seeds! ). Everything was delivered to me ( v. well camouflaged ). All the heribei and all the choc cheese germinated, but due to my slight mismanagement early on, only two choc cheeses are roughing it outside as we speak. they are there to provide clones, and I shocked them all, heribies included, early on the outside, but they all look like they will pull through now, tuff genetics Sannie, big up!

Will get back when photo's will be worth taking.

From one FNG to another,

Aloha, Dreng.

J

jokalyx

Hey Dreng. Thank you for giving me a hint of answer. :) I got some chocolate mix package but I have not the conditons to start pop them up, as I live at a friends place. But I am very excited as for the large spectrum of phenos this mix will result in.

I will try the heribei too but next year I guess. Would love it if you could keep me updated with some results in sept. for heribei and in a couple of months for choc cheese.

And much respect to Sannie for his outstanding work and engagement.

Ciao Jokalyx

FNG??? I need to work on my english level

J

jokalyx

No one among all farmers have grown this mix out and get some findings or impressions to share. Would be glad really

Peace

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

The Chocolate Mix is pretty new. I haven't seen a grow report on it, but I am sure Eskobar will answer any questions you have. (The chocolate mix is Eskobar's work, not Sannie's.)

There is a current Chocolate Cheese grow report in progress over at the Open Grow site.

https://www.opengrow.com/index.php?showtopic=43368

J

jokalyx

Quite new breed pack, true.

Hi Dreng. Thanks for the link and info about this breeding programm initiator. You seem to know Sannies strains. Grow it for a greener future.

Peace

Jokalyx

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Hi Dreng. Thanks for the link and info about this breeding programm initiator. You seem to know Sannies strains. Grow it for a greener future.

Peace

Jokalyx

I'm fairly new to Sannie's work, but I tried out a couple of strains, realized he and his associates were really good, and have been looking into the other strains for a while. It's hard to beat the prices, and good genes don't care how much you paid for them.

Toward the end of the year I'll have grow reports galore. The chocolate mix was really tempting, but I ended up going with other varieties. If I do the chocolate mix, I'd like to do all of them at once to make sure I get a representation of each cross.

Top Bottom