Chocolate Thai

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I really don't lol.
Yeah, it threw a hell of of a yield, but oh damn that smell pmsl. And it tasted just like it smelled. Ran the hell out of it for a few years, it was a go to for yield and top notch smoke.

The one I miss is that chocolate trip cut that we had. That one is still top 5 smokes of all time.

That sandlewood goodness. Yeah that one was nutty. Even on the yield dept.

shaganja

shaganja

Here’s my Purple Thai at cut, about three weeks into slow cure, oiliest plant I’ve ever seen. Been cutting orange hair joints off my tester top.
Smoke report!! Am running two thai strains right now, and am excited for the high described in seed descriptions.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

If you can find them still Drawoh did the Choco thai 2.5's which were from the Choc Thai that was used in the orig Chocolope cross and he worked them a little. Last time I talked to him he ran all of them so not sure if there is a find there. What hazeman was using in the beginning of this thread.

Cannarado had a pack and was going to work with them but that might already be done and gone. This was 3 years ago or so but he had the last pack of the 2.5's from draw that I know of. Might check through all his gear see if they popped up in a cross or ask him.

The 2.5's were killer. I regret letting that cut go. Think I still have some Alien 4 x Choco Thai beans kicking around I might pop and see if that pheno pops back out.
this thread got my interest up now,i got some the one x pakistan/choco thai,i havent tried yet

Terpz719

Terpz719

Here’s my Purple Thai at cut, about three weeks into slow cure, oiliest plant I’ve ever seen. Been cutting orange hair joints off my tester top.
Nice!!! Where did you score the Purple Thai? I have BEEN looking for that strain.

Terpz719

Terpz719

this thread got my interest up now,i got some the one x pakistan/choco thai,i havent tried yet
Hey oldskol. Long time no see. Sounds nice. Look forward to you popping them. I've got The One x Blue Moon Rocks BX3 and some Chocolate Thai x Mazar/Guerrero BX3. Haven't ran either yet. Plan on popping them in a couple of months.

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

LOL, I've been eying the US Chocolate Diesel F3 too.

There's a Sour D thread around here somewhere where another member (I think MiMed) and me were comparing his Useful chocolate d to my f1 cut. Seems like Useful is nailing it, and he prices them quite mercifully.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It has been a while since I have seen The One mentioned. I am intrigued to see how those run for you. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
ive run the the one x punto rojo,good smoke also the one x vietnam black ,that was some damn fine smoke,gas gave me the chococlate thai x pakastan years ago for my lady MS and dealing with pain,i have never got around to growing it yet ,also have the nigerian sunshine have a clone of it in the tent right now about done,cherry bomb i done ,yogi i done ,nope dont like that one

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey oldskol. Long time no see. Sounds nice. Look forward to you popping them. I've got The One x Blue Moon Rocks BX3 and some Chocolate Thai x Mazar/Guerrero BX3. Haven't ran either yet. Plan on popping them in a couple of months.
i still want the casadian mist ,just hadnt hit him up yet,world kinda turned for me last year

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

ive run the the one x punto rojo,good smoke also the one x vietnam black ,that was some damn fine smoke,gas gave me the chococlate thai x pakastan years ago for my lady MS and dealing with pain,i have never got around to growing it yet ,also have the nigerian sunshine have a clone of it in the tent right now about done,cherry bomb i done ,yogi i done ,nope dont like that one
Where are you sourcing all of these cultivars, if you do not mind the inquiry? Vietnam Black is another one that takes me back. I miss the old days and good old Billygoat. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Instg8ter

Instg8ter

Nice!!! Where did you score the Purple Thai? I have BEEN looking for that strain.
It was a lone seed from a quarter oz of dispensary weed, over dry, bland taste probably not ripe.
This is the Chocolate Thai x afghani kush purple pheno. I just scored the Royal Purple Thai, then there is an Oregon Purple Thai Also.

Buds were so oily it took 3 weeks to get a good cure. Smoke is smooth dense two toke brain dart with a little mango aftertaste. Get up and go high bordering on trippy, floating down smoothly to a nice relaxing body buz.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Where are you sourcing all of these cultivars, if you do not mind the inquiry? Vietnam Black is another one that takes me back. I miss the old days and good old Billygoat. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
swami
the vietnam black is the best so far,i havent run the chocolate thai yet,finishing u on a coco grow right now,i want need any product for some time for sure

Terpz719

Terpz719

It was a lone seed from a quarter oz of dispensary weed, over dry, bland taste probably not ripe.
This is the Chocolate Thai x afghani kush purple pheno. I just scored the Royal Purple Thai, then there is an Oregon Purple Thai Also.

Buds were so oily it took 3 weeks to get a good cure. Smoke is smooth dense two toke brain dart with a little mango aftertaste. Get up and go high bordering on trippy, floating down smoothly to a nice relaxing body buz.
Sounds awesome! Thanks for the info.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

swami
the vietnam black is the best so far,i havent run the chocolate thai yet,finishing u on a coco grow right now,i want need any product for some time for sure
Not sure about the CM, but they have a heck of a sale going now. They have a bunch of new crosses for 2020 too.

I have heard of the outfit before and I believe browsed their website a few times, but I have never grown any cultivars from them. Thank you both for the information! I truly appreciate it! I just might have to make a purchase during their current sale. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Instg8ter

Instg8ter

Have Vietnam black, VB x Romulan, Willie Nelson (VB x Nepalese), Royal Purple Thai
All in cups now on 3 week perpetual grow.

3FB9991F F6E0 4497 A64E D029A3201F78
1C3DA840 6221 490B 97A8 78B11F77167D
Terpz719

Terpz719

I have heard of the outfit before and I believe browsed their website a few times, but I have never grown any cultivars from them. Thank you both for the information! I truly appreciate it! I just might have to make a purchase during their current sale. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
They have some interesting strains - a lot of older stuff you don't see much. They have a list of new crosses for 2020 on an IG post that I find about impossible to read. I emailed them yesterday to see if I can get a version compatible with old guy eyes. I've grown out three of their so far - Cherry Bomb (Maui Wowie IBL), Mazar x PCK, and Guerrero.

What's the story on the drawOH CT you and cemchris were discussing? Never heard of him/it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom