Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
I'm still waiting for room to put them through

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
those look great man. 9 out of 10 aint bad either.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Been looking for some Chocolate Thia mixes around here for awhile.Had a Deep Chunk mix awhile back that was so good,but was broke at the time and couldn't get any clones.Yours looking nice and healthy!!!!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Hell ya man. Killer plant. Father time ?? I think did a choco bubba cross that came out killer. Cant wait to see what happens hazeman! :)

Think these are the 2.5's from Draw.

Choco_Thai_02.jpg

S

SLO Grown

here is a couple pic of the chocolate Thia in veg still out of 10, 9 made it and so far one male. and both of theses are around 2 feet tall.

I have a version of Tai Choco: Dj gave me 10 seeds of his Choco Tai he used for Cocoa Kush. A Salmon Creek grow buddy gave me Choco Kush seeds and we crossed the two. Then we took a Black Nepalese male (from a breeding trial) we had seeds from a trip to Nepal one year and bingo!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Bingo! ^^^ lol that's cool!

Boy does Chocolate Thai bring me back! My older sister would smoke me out with that when I was like 15 16 yo. :)

S

stealth

choc thi i had .it was a thi an skunk cross.it was very nice.will do again. very nice pics

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i have found my pa and ma keeper and the choc Thia project is in the breeder room :sweating and i put a choc trip, bubba, G-13, cheese, blood kush,
Chemdog D, and a White. this is only the first round of the choc Thia. as i did get a sat dom and indica dom females. and there are others i want to hit up with the choc male.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I used to steal handfuls of Chocolate thai from my uncle back in the day it was either that or Monkey paw, he told me those were the only strains he sold back then, so one of them gave me my first high LOL. I'd love to try a good choco thai or cross, Chocolopes' good and all but it ain't like I remember choco thai. I think those BK, Chemdog D, and White crosses sound quite promising I'd love to know when those drop!!

K

kingbrown

Cant wait for some more nice shots if possible, them crosses sound pretty nice too hazeman :)

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
yes i will have to take some shots of the male and some of the females

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hey hazeman,
just the idea of being able to get good chocolate thai as well as those crosses
is enough to make a grown/old man slobber imho.

i'd really like to see the hybrid vigor that these (bubba, G-13, Chemdog D, the White) should produce.

the chocolate trip cross was a must imho; a no brainer there lol.

can't wait to see a serious smoke report on the pure chocolate thai.

i like how u think man; put the work in & all will make sinse in the end. congrats

P

primeform

why must everyone cross Chemdog D and the white with everything now? atleast its not another generic OG i guess. more interested in the thai crosses myself.

on a side note, whats up with that blockhead hazeman?

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
why must everyone cross Chemdog D and the white with everything now? atleast its not another generic OG i guess. more interested in the thai crosses myself.

I think The White and Chemdog D are great breeding partners for numerous traits. Traits that will beef up tons of other strains their crossed to. The white urkle is a good example with it's slow veg time and finicky nature of the urkle getting replaced with the white's vigor, appetency and sugar.

Basically they both are great for removing negative propensity's from the other parent.

I love both strains that's for sure. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom