Chocolate Thai

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

primeform

i thought thats what 98 bubba was for!?!?! haha ya they are both great plants but variety is the spice of life.

T

tree king

hazeman, any chance on some chocolate trip s1's or a backcross?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
hazeman, any chance on some chocolate trip s1's or a backcross?

back crosses yes
i need a good camera every time i take a pic with mine it comes out blurry. i have some great looking choc Thia buds.

T

tree king

back crosses yes
i need a good camera every time i take a pic with mine it comes out blurry. i have some great looking choc Thia buds.

i was talking about the chocolate trip not the thai. your making a backcross of the chocolate trip?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
well i have the Choc Trip in with the Choc Thia male

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
And these two pic's of the Choc Thia are about 9.5 weeks

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Nice one dude. The Trip is a beast along with the Thai. Sign me up for that cross. Always wanted to make that one while had both those around.

soserthc1

soserthc1

hazeman- any pictures of any madness plant and can you give me any info on it growing tendency's - should i top - fim sativa/indica breakdown ps just came back from post office peace anyone else feel free to chime in with yours if you gotta um ............its getting better all the time........

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i don't have that one running at this time. but i do have plans on doing another F1 run of her i just don't know when. but i still have the original mom and Dad to make F1's.
Freak of CFS has some great pic's of her. i used his photo at the seeds banks.

soserthc1

soserthc1

cool thanks sent my auction off yesterday said five business days to you. i just wrote the info as it looks on the form in here on another piece of paper in a cd case wit the doe. post office dude took half hour tryin to find your city. lol peace bro -

Latest posts

Top Bottom