Chocolate Thai

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Im very interested in some the non hybridized line. Keep us updated hazeman, and props for taking on a project like this one

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Im very interested in some the non hybridized line. Keep us updated hazeman, and props for taking on a project like this one

That line has been around for a while and still is.

Good luck with the crosses. Hope they take this time instead of shooting blanks.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter

good, i will be running some of the thing you want. :winking0067:

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I've got two non hybridized chocolate Thai lines from two diff. People both are stellar. And anything you make with chocolate trip will be awesome, that is and always will be my favorite smoke, plant to look at, and plant to grow.........can't wait to try your hand at it hazeman!!!!! I sure wish i could get the chocolate trip back.......wink wink nudge nudge chemchris......nooooo I'm just playing bro........but seriously you still go the trip or need I even ask hehehehehe.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
the chocolate trip clone i don't have any more, but it is not to far away. so when the choc trip X choc thai get big i will make seed of them.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I've got two non hybridized chocolate Thai lines from two diff. People both are stellar. And anything you make with chocolate trip will be awesome, that is and always will be my favorite smoke, plant to look at, and plant to grow.........can't wait to try your hand at it hazeman!!!!! I sure wish i could get the chocolate trip back.......wink wink nudge nudge chemchris......nooooo I'm just playing bro........but seriously you still go the trip or need I even ask hehehehehe.

hahahah haven't had it in my stable for a while.

You do those beans (choco trip x choco thai) and I might actually buy some beans :)

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Chocolate Thai looking good and seeded,hope you get a enough to go around for awhile!! :rauch08:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
U gotta make the White Chocolate Thai, Hazeman! I'm down for that shit for sure. Mad respects for keeping things real. Big up to Drawoh as well.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
yes these are the 2.5 and there will be crosses made the white chocolate thai sound real good. i have a white X AWW male ready to go and a female Chocolate thai. HHHMMMM!!!!!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
and i did get 5 seeds of the chocolate thai X chocolate trip and three of them are doing great so i hope for a male and female.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Chocolate thai X chocolate trip sounds like a taste mix. Glad you are working with such a great strain.Keep the awesome breeding and growing you have a going for us all!!:animbong:

Top Bottom