ChocolateThai x Urkle

• Thread starter ferallady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

ferallady

I was thinking of some possible Urkle hybrids, and wanted to see if anybody thought this one would be good at all.

F

fruitloops

in the process of being made. im useing my og chocolate thai on a few female clones as we speak. great minds think alike :evilgrin0040::joint:

B

bdawgburner

that sounds like it would be a sweet cross. Need a tester?

S

smoke1sun

You fellas got any pics of your choc thai
describe the high, flowing time yeild, and of course smell. To those of us who could only wish we had it.

Do you guys have males or female. Be nice if one of you had a lone male and the other had a lone female, i'd introduce you two to each other via internet, and you guys make it happend. Choc thai f2s. Im lookin for a match for you fellas.

Choc trip X choc thia sounds like a nice cross you could try?

F

fruitloops

:smoke
You fellas got any pics of your choc thai
describe the high, flowing time yeild, and of course smell. To those of us who could only wish we had it.

Do you guys have males or female. Be nice if one of you had a lone male and the other had a lone female, i'd introduce you two to each other via internet, and you guys make it happend. Choc thai f2s. Im lookin for a match for you fellas.

Choc trip X choc thia sounds like a nice cross you could try?

im just reading how too upload photos. hopefuly i will have a few up by tommorow. and we have choc thai male's and a female. i have also hit the male choc thai too the female choc thai
but just made them for stock.. also hit it too sweet tooth and a few others :smoke

S

smoke1sun

:smoke

im just reading how too upload photos. hopefuly i will have a few up by tommorow. and we have choc thai male's and a female. i have also hit the male choc thai too the female choc thai
but just made them for stock.. also hit it too sweet tooth and a few others :smoke

Dont tease me. Put some on the bay man lol

This is one of my dream strains.
Ive been hunting this for awhile. :character0110:

F

fruitloops

ill keep you updated on them. they should be ready in a month.or so.

G

Gromer

Smoked real deal Chocolate thai once in the early nineties.Tasted just like chocolate,just like you had a mouth full of dark chocolate.Took just a few rips at a bros apartment then proceeded to go back to the skatepark we had just left like 3 blocks away.GOT COMPLETELY LOST!!Couldnt find the park for over an hour and almost had a paranoid fit,thought everybody was watchin me and shit.Total like highschool experience,this stuff was strong and no joke.If what you guys have is anything like that shit back in the day Id hang on and never ever let go.Just my humble opinion,Peace Gromer Pott!!

F

ferallady

Availability?

Hey Fruityloops, are you planning on putting up some beans for auction? I'd like to make the hybrid I was talking about but I can't get an Urkle cutting, so I'd definatly buy some beansof it.

F

fruitloops

Hey Fruityloops, are you planning on putting up some beans for auction? I'd like to make the hybrid I was talking about but I can't get an Urkle cutting, so I'd definatly buy some beansof it.

hello. and in 3 weeks. i will harvest the seeds. of
chocolate thai x chocolate thai (f2)
chocolate thai x purple urkle
chocolate thai x nyc diesel

sweet tooth x shisihkaberry
sweet tooth x purple urkle
sweet tooth x blueberry

and just started some sts fem crossess

W

~WK~

That would be an interesting cross fruitloops. purple choclate. I like that.:) I haven't tried either so it would be a first time for me.

F

fruitloops

lol this is the one. once your smoke her it never leaves your mind. ive had for quiet some time. just backing up seeds for myself. and your right its still just as strong as anything.very clear and thick in flavour.

W

~WK~

Sounds like a special girl Fruit. Anything Thai kinda piques my intrest. Purple Urk sounds like no slouch either.

O

organickat

The chocolate thai I have is a little bit of a narcotic /sleepy kinna clear head high nothing like haze or fruity thai ..so I'm crossing my old heroijana male to her and my zoo's bubbashine mix male or my grass knuckles

O

organickat

I have a killer chocolate thai female that has a heavy narcotic high with a clear head a bit trippy but giggly ..well I'm crossing my old heri , and zoo's bubbashine mix , grass knuckles males to her

O

organickat

Sorry for the double post it did take the first time then the 2nd one pushed the first one up?

B

bicycle racer

yeah i have only had imported c.thai once in the 90's trippy shit. as far as urkel its a good strain mostly indica so far i have crossed it to white widow new mixes are developing now.

Top Bottom