ChocolateThai x Urkle

• Thread starter ferallady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fruitloops

yeah i have only had imported c.thai once in the 90's trippy shit. as far as urkel its a good strain mostly indica so far i have crossed it to white widow new mixes are developing now.

nice man. im a big fan of the widow. that sounds like a nice cross. i just wanted too see what the outcome was. as i love grapes. which the urkle taste like. and love chocolate after grapes. lol but both strains hold a quality. which is taste, i forgot too say i have also crossed it with the og cheese x og choc t

K

kingbrown

had choc thai f2's thanks to drawoh grown outdoors beautiful plants blew all the hydro gear out the water here kept an only male and crossed him with a cali connection alien dog bitch never got to test em as someone stole the bloody things and some. anyways i reckon there coulda been some nice finds amongst them for sure! and other strains also

O

Oxirous

Hello Fruitloops,

We are Oxirous a Medical Marijuana Patient from California and we are always looking for new strains to use. Would you need a tester for your
chocolate thai x chocolate thai (f2)
sweet tooth x blueberry

We remember most of these strains as being euphoric and uplifting. We need these types of strains to fight our rapid-cycle bi-polar as our symptoms are getting quite erratic.

Thank you very much for your time and effort.

Best Regards,

-O

S

SnowCap

I will making a few crosses also with a Chocolate Thai male.

I was thinking of these:

OG Chocolate Thai (male) x Mendocino Purple Urkel clone
OG Chocolate Thai (male) x Pure Haze
OG Chocolate Thai (male) x Nevilles Haze
OG Chocolate Thai (male) x Purple Thai
OG Chocolate Thai (male) x Angolese x Meao Thai
OG Chocolate Thai (male) x Big Sur Holy Weed
OG Chocolate Thai (male) x Khmer Gold (Cambodian)
OG Chocolate Thai (male) x Satori
OG Chocolate Thai (male) x Grape Krush
OG Chocolate Thai (male) x Iron Cindy (Metal Haze x C99)

Many more possibilites but who knows what will happen. They all seem like heady/trippy crosses.

We'll see how the male turns out, already lost 1 Chocolate Thai male.

Snow

F

ferallady

Could you do Chocolate x Meao without the Angolese or is it crossed with the Meao, the Angolese that is? I think two Thais together would be killer!!!

S

SnowCap

The Angolese x Meao Thai is the cross. Angolese sativa are supposed to be some of the very best mind bending sativas.

I will eventually be recreating to my liking a Flo and Blueberry project, using landraces as bases.

I will need to 1st acquire a good source of genuine Oaxacan highland.

The Purple Thai is: Purple Afghan x Highland Thai

Could you do Chocolate x Meao without the Angolese or is it crossed with the Meao, the Angolese that is? I think two Thais together would be killer!!!

bong dog

bong dog

fruitloops ,
i need to send u a pm and can't cause i'm too new they say here .
if this place works as most others send me a pm so i can give u a reply with my message.

and yes , it will be both interesting and enjoyable to you i feel .

i could have sworn i had pm privleges though. how may the pm thing be enabled here for new members ? thx. no real hurry , but when things can be done it's better to get them done rather then wait.

unfortuantely i will be the once who will hold up the situation in this case . shalom

Top Bottom