Choose Mota for rock solid gear everytime!

• Thread starter LOWLIFE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LOWLIFE

Over many years through all sorts of different herb trends n fads, I've tested a shit load of seed from just about every seed swindler out there in then some directly or indirectly. Some good some bad usually the more expensive the stock in my experience the worse quality. Sad to say I've argued with many pompus wanna bes banking off of hype too.

I've probably ran 50 or more Motas or crews creations and never had a hermi issue yet with ANY of them. Unbeleivable really. But getting to know Mota he really focuses on this trait. I mean I'm cruel to my testers often forcing 28 gram solid colas outta 20oz cups in my super oxygenated nft rig I veg the fuckers 2ft in these little cups sometimes before flowering! lol
Plus the price is always very modest for the quality and testing he puts in to his work. I'm a pot snob critic I guess but Mota really is earning his wage out there! Hats off my man! Thanks!

:smiley_joint:

S

Surfr

Hell yeah! After popping these Ronnie James beans, I am a firm believer in Mota! Keep up the great work man!!

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
The emperor kush was so so dank.. was not one bad Pheno in that... UBER DANK.. right up there with white fire and white Bubba. Thanks mota and crew.. got a super purple striped leaf male that is in testing..

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Over many years through all sorts of different herb trends n fads, I've tested a shit load of seed from just about every seed swindler out there in then some directly or indirectly. Some good some bad usually the more expensive the stock in my experience the worse quality. Sad to say I've argued with many pompus wanna bes banking off of hype too.

I've probably ran 50 or more Motas or crews creations and never had a hermi issue yet with ANY of them. Unbeleivable really. But getting to know Mota he really focuses on this trait. I mean I'm cruel to my testers often forcing 28 gram solid colas outta 20oz cups in my super oxygenated nft rig I veg the fuckers 2ft in these little cups sometimes before flowering! lol
Plus the price is always very modest for the quality and testing he puts in to his work. I'm a pot snob critic I guess but Mota really is earning his wage out there! Hats off my man! Thanks!

After all that I have seen on the net, I have to agree.
I too am running tests on Ronnie James and Mojito Thunder.
The RJ beans are extra ordinary compared to other beans I have bought from so called top breeders.
Looks like I will be loading up with Mosca gear this year...its definately the hottest thing going right now!

~Lem

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

i too have run many strains from him an crew an all were steller in there own way.... also motas stock has variation.. not the same plants reversed an crossed... az

A

AlienBoyD7

I will also agree, Mota's shit rocks, and you get a good bang for your bucks. AlienBoyD7 tips his hat to Mota

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

I've been growing Mota's gear since way back in the Cbay days. You always get an honest answer from him when you ask a question. No hype , no BS , reasonable prices . Just an all around decent guy from my experience. Sure is gonna suck for some of the high priced, high hype cats when he releases the Chocolate Diesel stuff he's working with.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank You!

The emperor kush was so so dank.. was not one bad Pheno in that... UBER DANK.. right up there with white fire and white Bubba. Thanks mota and crew.. got a super purple striped leaf male that is in testing..
d420,Thank You! Man very good to see this posted! I have two packs of these! I'll be sure to get to these real soon! monkey5

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Over many years through all sorts of different herb trends n fads, I've tested a shit load of seed from just about every seed swindler out there in then some directly or indirectly.

There are lots of good breeders out there. The only way to find out is to try different things. Sometimes you find something good and sometimes you find something bad.

Now try to start a positive thread or at least a positive post. This post although a compliment to Mota is really just a cleverly disguised post bashing breeders you don't like. Specifically ogRaskal, swerve, Kryptonite and TopDawg seeds and whoever else is on your hate list.

L

LOWLIFE

You are an idiot , blow me like yo mamma! I'm not the same lowlife at all dummy!~
I've been a breeder for 15+ YEARS AND PRODUCE A SHIT LOAD OF SEED and never ever CHARGE ANYONE A DIME FOR ANY OF MY WORK SO FUCK YOURSELF AND YOUR MOMMA FOR ME OK....Jealous hating mammafuckers like you keep me from sharing my genius with the public. Get over yourself maybe ask mota test some of my work n see what MMJ is really about.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You are an idiot , blow me like yo mamma! I'm not the same lowlife at all dummy!~
I've been a breeder for 15+ YEARS AND PRODUCE A SHIT LOAD OF SEED and never ever CHARGE ANYONE A DIME FOR ANY OF MY WORK SO FUCK YOURSELF AND YOUR MOMMA FOR ME OK....Jealous hating mammafuckers like you keep me from sharing my genius with the public. Get over yourself maybe ask mota test some of my work n see what MMJ is really about.

WTF!!! LOL! Why take somebody's breeder name as your own name? I will just have to suffer through life without any of your genetic gifts.

I wasn't hating on you. I was hating on your hating other breeders. I was pointing out that you have your own set of problems. Yes I still think you are Lowlife.

Here are two words to help you.

Anger management!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
We do agree that Motarebel has some nice strains though. I have been happy with the few I have grown out.

L

LOWLIFE

Whatever bro...this thread was intended to give props to Mota. I tried to word it specifically with respect to the other breeders, I can't see how any hate is implied towards them at all. I apologize for the harshness anyhow really working on my anger managment actually.

I had no idea there was another lowlife. My real nicknames far more notorious anyhow and is usually banned on site from unsubstantiated hater hearsay that you seem to draw when your gears beats or competes with anything out there but is FREE. Its really really getting old too I'm not a healthy cat. I help a ton of sick people FREE ....no careprovider BS none that hype just my hard work to thier lungs. Love me or hate me...whatever. I am a dirty dirty foul mouth hot headed pincushion LOWLIFE mother fucker and I deserve this handle more than the former anyhow most likely.

Now please can we all just get along? Have a cookie friend.

:sick0010:

Peace

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Thanks for the cookie. We are cool. Peace!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Well damn i'm glad that's over! Go away for a day and all hell breaks loose. We're all here for the love of the plant and no one can judge a person setting on the other side of the pc. If a person wants to voice his or her opinions or results of growing other breeders work then who are we to say no? I'm no different than anyone else,i've had good stuff and not so good of stuff according to some but that's how it goes. Lowlife is anything but,i've seen his generosity first hand. I know 1 person riddled with cancer who lowlife sends free meds and to me he is a warroir. Just another hero like many of you out there and i thank you all.:banana1sv6:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like I need some Mota seeds. One of my favorite old members was rollinj. He had a lot of respect for you and got me interested in Mota seeds. I just never got around to getting some. Gonna have to change that real soon considering all the satisfied customers you have here. :yes

fred

O

OnlyKush

Emperor has nothing to do with mota

Top Bottom