• Thread starter Peat_Phreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Lemon Drip full 1050   Copy

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Lemon Drip vegged for 4 weeks and bloomed for 10 weeks. One plant yielded 6-7oz.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Family Jewels vegged for 4 weeks and bloomed for 12 weeks. One plant yielded 8-9oz. Couldn't get good pics of the whole plant.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

MAC n Jack vegged for 3 weeks and bloomed for 10 weeks. One plant yielded 13.7oz. Dried and trimmed.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Hot Mess only yielded 4.8oz of smoke. The buds are small, bright green and don't look great. But the buzz on this one is outstanding! It's a face on fire sativa. The taste is pretty good too. Lime, sage and fuel. The aroma is mostly dank. Hits smooth and light. If I grow it again and probably will because of the excellent buzz, it will get a bigger pot and longer veg.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Tropicanna Banana yielded 5.5oz of smoke. Lost a lot to trim. It grows leafy and not as dense as I prefer. The buzz is excellent. Intense and spacey head buzz with enough body buzz to relax muscles and relieve pain. Euphoric. Doesn't make me sleepy which body buzz strains often do.

The taste is anticipated to be orange and banana. Orange is there. The banana part doesn't taste or smell like banana. Closer to pineapple or amibiguous tropical fruit. Tastes good. Hits smooth.

This gets me higher than any Tropicana Cookies I've smoked. So Barney's did pretty good with this one besides the bud structure.

Tropicana Cookies x Banana Kush

Latest posts

Top Bottom