Chrome's mpb

• Thread starter chrometrichs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chrometrichs

chrometrichs

First off, many thanks to doubleds, whose hard work, pioneering spirit and selfless disclosure of knowledge inspired my room. Also, another big shout out to mr.dizzle, lost, northone and the other mpb'ers out there for all their guidance and support.
This mpb is in its infancy, I invite you to join me and watch the magic unfold.

Chromes mpb
Chromes mpb 2
Chromes mpb 3
E

easypleasie

hell yeah, bro! It's good to see another mpb setup running! What girls you got in there?

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Thats one of cali bean bank's mendokush pheno's. I really don't know the exact lineage of the cross, but I do know she puts out huge crystal covered nugs with a unique lemon pinesol kush flavor. I choose this plant for its tight internodal spacing, thick stems and overall top shelf quality.

E

easypleasie

Super tight nodes for sure...lots of branching. Where are you at with the room build? I don't see any lights hangin...

D

Decisive

damn chrome looks sick, where's the lumen shock you were talking about your babies are looking nice.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

is this chrome??? i just recieved some chrome kush ibl freebie seeds and was curious if you made them?

No, but I like the name :)

Super tight nodes for sure...lots of branching. Where are you at with the room build? I don't see any lights hangin...

I'm adding lights slowly to prevent lumen and wallet shock, I have only 2-1000's hanging for veg now. This is a 7 plant 8 light setup, there will be 4-1000's in the center and 4-600's in the corners. Also my lights are on yo-yo's so they are lifted out of those pics ;)

oXo
XOX
OXO
XOX
oXo

E

easypleasie

lol wallet shock...i'm still trying to recover from that.

M

mrdizzle

nice bro cant wait to see them blow up, is this a sealed room

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

damn chrome looks sick, where's the lumen shock you were talking about your babies are looking nice.

I've managed to avoid the lumen shock, by starting with just 2 1000's, the next week or so I'll be turning on the rest.

nice bro cant wait to see them blow up, is this a sealed room

Room isn't sealed yet, still need to acquire the a/c and co2 components, which are a few weeks away still...

wallet shock..
:surprised

Desertboy

Desertboy

Hello, nice room! If you're having to use a res chiller, try covering the mpb's in white sheeting. I'm going to cover my MPB's (When I build them) with celotex glued to the sides and polystyrene with a big hole for the bucket cut out on top of the lid. I'm also going to use pipe insulation on all feeds and returns as well, the more you insulate thre res and the mpb's the less work you're chiller has to do.

I to have wallet shock so I'm going with 5 600w or 4 600w and a centre 1000w, 4 plants, no CO2. I want doubleds room not going to happen though no matter how much I wish for it.

L

Lost

Looking fan-fucking-tastic!!

Looks alot like bubba 98, Big ole fat leaf womens!

I'm going to be using the same plant and light setup you are with the exception of the 1500's in the middle and just 2 600's, the rest 1k's. Your stuff looks real clean. Pulling up a chair on this one fo sho!

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Hello, nice room! If you're having to use a res chiller, try covering the mpb's in white sheeting.

White sheeting covering the lids was put on today! I agree with you about insulating as much as possible.

Looking fan-fucking-tastic!!

Looks alot like bubba 98, Big ole fat leaf womens!

Thanks bro, your right about that girl she reminds me exactly of bubba, I think that 98 bubba might have been used in this cross.

L

Lost

lol wallet shock...i'm still trying to recover from that.

Fuq, me 2!! Bought 2 of those 1500's.. lol.

If you can afford to burn them, they will repay you :)

CrTrichs (lol, get the elemental chromium reference.. Nerds Represent!!)

It looks like the bubba like fans and I really have to reccomend Dizzlez advice for fan removal. Its week 5 and change now and since week 4 have been plucking fans everyday. After week 5, just pluck anything that shades bud material in any way. Check my pics in the next few days to see how much I have plucked now :)

mango420

mango420

Wallet shock..lol..that seems to be never ending..nice setup chrome, did you start those clones off in your buckets?

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Wallet shock..lol..that seems to be never ending..nice setup chrome, did you start those clones off in your buckets?

These clones were transplanted into a 4" rockwool cube, vegged for a few weeks under a 1000 and then moved into tubs. Where they started with just a top drip feed until the roots started shooting through the net pots.

'CrTrichs' - periodic table represent! :nerd

D

doubleds

Fuq, me 2!! Bought 2 of those 1500's.. lol.

If you can afford to burn them, they will repay you :)

CrTrichs (lol, get the elemental chromium reference.. Nerds Represent!!)

It looks like the bubba like fans and I really have to reccomend Dizzlez advice for fan removal. Its week 5 and change now and since week 4 have been plucking fans everyday. After week 5, just pluck anything that shades bud material in any way. Check my pics in the next few days to see how much I have plucked now :)

everytime you pluck a fan leaf it costs you yield bro, esp week 4 - 7 bro. You are hurting the plants ability to photosynthsize in the time when its in its time of producing heavy amounts of bud. I have never once plucked perfectly good fans off a plant and never will.

Nice job chrome, looking forward to the show

dds

L

Lost

Not to jack this thread, but even with how huge the bubba fans are, you still reccommend not removing them? Any of them? Man I hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom