Chrome's mpb

• Thread starter chrometrichs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chrometrichs

chrometrichs

my drip line works fine with just a 500gph pump, it really depends on what kind of drip emitters you use, how far and high the pump has to run....etc

the pump for your chiller will be between 600-1200gph i would just follow what the manufacturer of your chiller recommends....

R

RMCG

the pump for your chiller will be between 600-1200gph i would just follow what the manufacturer of your chiller recommends....

Chillers add 6' of head, so check the specs of the pump at that rating, not the rating at 0" or 12" of head (advertised flow rate).

R

RMCG

cool im think ill just start from 633 and see if it works well, if not will go up from there

ecopluswaterpumplg1.jpg

Or don't listen, wtf do I care. I'll buy your 20k worth of shit off of CL in a few months...

T

t7rln

@ chrometrichs - Great thread/grow. Thanks for taking the time and being so generous to share your process.

A few questions if you have time to answer...

1. Did you end up sealing the room or was this grow in an unsealed room, and no CO2? (sorry if you already mentioned that and I missed it).

2. What are you using for odor control?

3. Did your root masses whiten up in response to the H2O2?

Thanks,

t7rln

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

@ chrometrichs - Great thread/grow. Thanks for taking the time and being so generous to share your process.

A few questions if you have time to answer...

1. Did you end up sealing the room or was this grow in an unsealed room, and no CO2? (sorry if you already mentioned that and I missed it).

2. What are you using for odor control?

3. Did your root masses whiten up in response to the H2O2?

Thanks,

t7rln

1. This cycle the room was unsealed, there was no co2 and no A/C, the next cycle is a sealed room, with co2 and A/C.

2. I have a pretty big 12" carbon filter, ceiling mounted!

3. My roots never really whitened up after the h202 was added in small doses during flushing. My plants never really showed any signs of stress during the cycle, so the discoloration of roots isn't something I'm going to worry about in the future. Flushing with a little h2o2 and adding SM-90 to the res between weeks 4-6 is a nice preventative measure against root borne illnesses taking hold later in the cycle.

Thanks for stopping by, best of luck with your mpb!

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

lol 2.5 weeks trimming...i'd almost wanna give up growing after a long ass trim session like that. Shit wears me out. Time to get that trimmer :) Glad you made it through the whole harvest, bro. And good advice to the newcomers.

Thanks easy, It wasn't 2.5 weeks non-stop, i took a couple of mental health days off....

I'm happy to see your room is on track and your crushing it! Looks like we will both have some mpb white fire coming soon, should be epic!

E

easypleasie

lol mental health break...I know exactly what you mean!

The white fire is personal stash for me :) I hope it lives up to the hype. If it's really fire, it's gonna get a little more love for sure.

M

MediMary

Hey chrome, know this is an older thread, but I just read it again and really enjoyed it:) props~

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Chrome,

How many mpb runs do you have under your belt now?

DeRail

DeRail

Chrome sorry to be off subject but can i get some info on White Bella? I bought a pack a while back and cant find any infoor links to a grow, Your room is looking sweet keep up the good work.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Chrome,

How many mpb runs do you have under your belt now?

Hey Cap, my mpb is on its 6th cycle. Ive also set up a few for friends....

Chrome sorry to be off subject but can i get some info on White Bella? I bought a pack a while back and cant find any indoor links to a grow, Your room is looking sweet keep up the good work.

Hey DeRail, thanks for the kind words. I think you may have me confused with the breeder Krome. White Bella sounds lovely though, hope you find a keeper.

Chrome

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
nice.

Have you experimented with beneficials at all?

I know a lot of peope run in to brown algae problems in RDWC. I just got through reading a long ass thread at IC mag, and it seems that bennies combined with striclty chem ferts -NO organics (no hygrozyme, any other enzymes, carbs, etc) is the best way to keep the slime away, and promote insane growth. Are you using DD's nute schedule?

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

nice.

Have you experimented with beneficials at all?

I know a lot of peope run in to brown algae problems in RDWC. I just got through reading a long ass thread at IC mag, and it seems that bennies combined with striclty chem ferts -NO organics (no hygrozyme, any other enzymes, carbs, etc) is the best way to keep the slime away, and promote insane growth. Are you using DD's nute schedule?

Hey Cap, I think bene's like great white shark are very useful initially when promoting root growth but not necessarily essential. Ive probably avoided the brown algae issue by filtering my water, changing my res weekly, flushing bi-weekly and replacing my hoses after each cycle. I follow dd's nute schedule pretty closely but the strain i run has slightly different needs.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I should have my MPBS up and running by next month. I am scared shitless. All of my growing experience is based on hydro. I ran my own home made NFT's, ebb/flos/ colliseums before I ever saw them on the net, all kinds of wacky experiments. I never had any problems at all with roots, until I got some brown algae with a homemade ez cloner recently. That shit sucks. bigtime.

It is good to see a few peeps out there having successful runs. I can't wait to build my shit out and see if I can get a good MPB run under my belt.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

wow brah, killin um. You should post some new pic mang :)

Top Bottom