Chronic Haze Home Made Rdwc First Time

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

yeah i get lazy.I got it all up earlier.I have been lucky and never had an issue here with bugs.

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

Yeah sometimes it makes no difference but mold tends to be more attracted to that stuff. Great job for cleaning up champ! Haha looks great regardless

H

heisen

Day 42
Looks like everything is dialed in.Running straight flower nutes now at around 850 PPM.4 ML calmag seemed to be the ticket.no more calcium issue.They seem to be flowering up pretty good now with hairs everywhere.Not much more needs to be done with the scrog.Its all pretty level.Ill make adjustments in a couple days if i need to but i like the way everything looks for now so thats that.a 1 foot stretch would be awesome.that would give me some big ass kolas coming up from the net.Looking forward to the dry weight of this grow.
Im already trying to decide what to put in there next.Anyone have any suggestions?I was thinking Humboldt Blue dream or a good yielding sour diesel would be good.The weird color underneath is the HPS on behind me growing some busted ass autos about to go in the trash.

20170222 215539

Hairs popping up everywhere
Im really liking the smell of these plants.
20170222 215522

H

heisen

Day 43
they are starting to smell.950PPM is res and 850 in the system so they are hungry.The next res i mix up im gonna run 1000.Not really sure if i want to redo the system since its only a 12 gallon and they are eating over a gallon and a quarter a day now.I might do it next week.
Tucked a few here and there but for the most part the tucking is over.now just to watch it all grow.
20170223 232624

H

heisen

44 Days and hairs starting to come out of the tops.Everything is going good.Nothing to complain about with these.Ordered Ghost train Haze#1,DARK HORSE Bruce Banner #3 and humboldt green crack.Gonna be 1 of the 3 im putting in this closet next.This chronic haze is a boring strain but this was an auto experiment that got mixed up otherwise i doubt i would have sprouted these seeds.I pulled some clones just in case one of these is rediculous.
pretty much done with tucking.They are growing upwards pretty fast.
20170224 230801

H

heisen

46 days
safe to say theres a 0 percent chance ill ever grow in dirt again.Ill leave that shit to the dairy farmers and joe grandmas tomato garden
I grew the Pakistan Valley in my avatar in dirt and think its ok im just over all the waterings and guess work.to each there own
My pump sprung a leak for some reason.second one and ive come to the conclusion them water pumps are garbage.the first one broke when i screwed in a fitting.Im gonna upgrade anyway.
PPM is up to 900 now and they are loving life.
here is what im using now per gallon in order i put it in res
4 ML Calimagic,3ML Flora Nova Bloom,1 ML Floralicious Plus, i cut out the rapid start cause the roots are so big they are breaking the pot and cut out the flora blend and armor Si.I did not see any difference in using Armor Si and only use it now to raise PH if i need to.The PH has been so stable in this system I really dont have to do nothing.after i mix the nutes it sits right around 6.0 in the res than i may drop it to 5.6 and in the main system its creeping up to 5.8 and staying there.
Adding in 5ML of diamond Nectar per day.Its like the fruity blend or some shit.It smells like raw honey.Anyway i cant put it in res cause it makes the res bubble up and smell bad.I just dump it right into the control bucket and plants seem to be loving life.Im thinking im gonna get some huge ass colas in there.They are all growing upwards now so well see how far this goes.I raised the light about 4 inches cause they are growing upwards now.Im pretty happy with the way this is going for the most part.Alot of thought,time and money went into setting this up.
20170226 222811

20170226 221919

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

Holy shit bro your killing it in there! I love this rdwc and am now swapping out all my flood tables for more buckets to connect to the one I have already made. I LOVE the size of that stalk man! Great work!

Mmjcaveman

Mmjcaveman

I would start selectively defoliating to open lower bud sites so you don't have as much larf down there and then you might pull more than a gram a watt but I would get some molasses and add it to the res at like 2-3 tsp per gallon to make up for the leaves sugar factory capabilities

H

heisen

48 days and rolling
I would start selectively defoliating to open lower bud sites so you don't have as much larf down there and then you might pull more than a gram a watt but I would get some molasses and add it to the res at like 2-3 tsp per gallon to make up for the leaves sugar factory capabilities
Already on it

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

Great thread.

46 days
safe to say theres a 0 percent chance ill ever grow in dirt again.Ill leave that shit to the dairy farmers and joe grandmas tomato garden

I'd just say that awesome, consistent soil results require an accomplished artist's intensity of engagement to do indoors. Most design their own canvas ( the soil, some are probably close to foxfarm and the like ) and have greenhouse background (pests and the like). What they do is hard and most folks don't appreciate difficulty of the medium until they try themselves.

I like the moxie of this grower. Thanks for sharing your design here. It captures the spirit of homebrew RDWC extremely well.

H

heisen

Great thread.

I'd just say that awesome, consistent soil results require an accomplished artist's intensity of engagement to do indoors. Most design their own canvas ( the soil, some are probably close to foxfarm and the like ) and have greenhouse background (pests and the like). What they do is hard and most folks don't appreciate difficulty of the medium until they try themselves.

I like the moxie of this grower. Thanks for sharing your design here. It captures the spirit of homebrew RDWC extremely well.
I completely agree.You hit it dead on.to grow top notch in dirt requires some skill.Anyone who can grow decent in soil, will kill it in hydro.I say it all the time anyone can grow a plant in a pot of dirt but to grow some really fat dank stuff in dirt requires alot of care and not many fuckups.
What gets to me more than anything is to see some sorry looking plants in dirt on these grow logs and other people saying how great they look.If people would be honest and tell the person what is going on more people would not be growing 5 foot stretchy 3 leaf plants thinking there grow masters.

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

It takes time and perseverance to find things of value, otherwise we would consider them valueless. I think you just broke through a level of awareness on your path, have patience for those that have yet to understand better. There are many levels to this craft - we come here to sit at the campfire and learn from others. I usually bring a beer. The posts you mention get a chuckle and I move on quickly. Life is short and I gotta absorb more of what I came for.

H

heisen

Defoliate more
I have been just dont want to shock them by cutting them too much.I have been doing it selectively as i see leaves blocking tops.They are looking good as fuck.Just left from there and man they look good.i can see little trichs forming on the leaves already.there getting that wierd look to them.Cant wait and see how it looks in there in 2 weeks after they stop stretching.They are stretching up pretty good.The only thing i would do different is add 1 more bucket for a shorter veg time so im gonna do that next time and i think this area will be setup perfect meaning i wont have to fuck with it.Just propagate and grow em.

H

heisen

57 days
Been trimming things up pretty good but dont wanna get stupid with it.Plants get energy from the leaves.Itll work itself out.Nothing has changed.PPM around 1000 now and they are not minding it whatsoever.Looks like the stretch is slowing down a little but still going.Buds are starting to smell pretty damn good.Got kind of a lemon smell.Not to bad for world of seeds Chronic Haze whatever the fuck thats supposed to be.It has like 50 different things in it so im not sure how they can even get close.Thinking maybe 5 more weeks.I knocked a half hour of the light cycle so its 11.5 now.I always get better buds doing this not sure why.I do this after about 3 weeks of flowering.There are bud stacks all over the place in there.I mean theres a whole front row just loaded.

So my buckets came in.I got 7 for 125 which wasnt bad at all.Put this little system together and man its pretty damn sweet.did a pressure test and ran water for an hour and no leaks.Everything is a go.Just waiting now on some seeds.Not sure what i want to run yet.I got darkhorse bruce banner and rare dankness ghost train haze to pick from.Reserva privada sour D also but im not sure yet.Ill have it figured out soon.

20170308 215436

New system i built
20170308 215512

Also put in 2 27 gallon reservoirs to handle the refilling when there drinking alot.
20170308 215558

Top Bottom