Cinderella G13 | Grow Block | Growing in rockwool

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

I must say I get exposed to tunes I would normally not seek out! Lol got a pretty good variety up in here ! Lol

mites - I’ve used pure crop 2 right up to the last week - just slowed em down enuff ! lol

been thinking about sulfer burn as a pre maintenance thing ?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I must say I get exposed to tunes I would normally not seek out! Lol got a pretty good variety up in here ! Lol

mites - I’ve used pure crop 2 right up to the last week - just slowed em down enuff ! lol

been thinking about sulfer burn as a pre maintenance thing ?
thanks bud! i just ordered plant therapy, will see how it goes but i am kind of bummed with the spider mites as i thought i finished that battle.

steamroller

steamroller

No to that unit .
It has bad reviews [ 2 stars ] and is not a true air conditioner like we think .
From the ad itself ;
  • * Please read the details page carefully before purchasing, this is not a refrigeration and air conditioner!
  • Cooling is from just a fan .

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
They are resilient little bastards preventing them is def the way to go! Lol think we’ve all had em
i ran in the same issue last round, everything was going well until last month of flower. crazy part is that i even blasted them with neem oil before sending it to flower.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
what is a good ac wall mount types. Not looking to break arm and legs as i have a portable ac but its just too big

PK1

PK1

Supporter
This is the portable AC i have and I was thinking maybe i could have this outside of the room and than make a box for the top section where the cold air blows out and take a 4 inch duct hose to the room.

Moshmen

Moshmen

This is the portable AC i have and I was thinking maybe i could have this outside of the room and than make a box for the top section where the cold air blows out and take a 4 inch duct hose to the room.
View attachment 1229108
I have mine inside the room vented through a cheap carbon filter outside

steamroller

steamroller

I run an LG wall AC/heater .
So far so good , all winter in NY in un heated area ,but not tested for cooling yet .
Kept the room at proper temp all winter ? The lights did most of the work when running but I cycled 12/12 in Dec/Jan without issue .

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I run an LG wall AC/heater .
So far so good , all winter in NY in un heated area ,but not tested for cooling yet .
Kept the room at proper temp all winter ? The lights did most of the work when running but I cycled 12/12 in Dec/Jan without issue .
i need something that doesn't take much space. i got a small crowded room.
somethign like this would be best but not at that price point lol

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i think im gonna have to build something for the portable ac i have and transfer that air into the room. These wall mount AC aren't cheap and i can't find any on craigslist lol

Wellrooted

Wellrooted

I just installed a mr cool mini split. Got 2 wall units (1 for each room) connected to outdoor handler that can have up to 4 on I’m pretty sure. Cost like $2200 from Home Depot and I got the DIY one so it comes with pre charged lines and was able to do it all myself (other than have a friend who knows his way around an electrical panel better than I do install a breaker for it). So far it’s crushing it. I couldn’t keep my temps in check to save my life with the biggest portable ac I could find

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I just installed a mr cool mini split. Got 2 wall units (1 for each room) connected to outdoor handler that can have up to 4 on I’m pretty sure. Cost like $2200 from Home Depot and I got the DIY one so it comes with pre charged lines and was able to do it all myself (other than have a friend who knows his way around an electrical panel better than I do install a breaker for it). So far it’s crushing it. I couldn’t keep my temps in check to save my life with the biggest portable ac I could find
I'd definitely go that route if i owned a house. where i live, sqft is mad money so everything is like little cubes. lol

Wellrooted

Wellrooted

I'd definitely go that route if i owned a house. where i live, sqft is mad money so everything is like little cubes. lol
Yeah definitely fortunate my P.I.C. owns his home and let me blow it up.

I’ve definitely shared your thought process in regards to a portable ac outside the room/tent with a way to capture and direct the cold air into the space. My idea was using foam insulation board (like the reflective polystyrene my walls are lined in) as ducting but I suppose you could totally just use a floor register big enough to cover the top of the ac where the cold pumps out and use flex duct from there.. maybe even a small in line fan to pump it in.. just a small one that keeps air moving not a big exhaust fan

• Haha
Wellrooted

Wellrooted

Can you seal the room the tent(s) are in and just have the ac in the room (without any intake/exhaust hoses leaving the room - or would it pump out too much heat it would just be cooling it’s own hot air the whole time?) and just have it as a lung room where the whole space is the same/similar environment?

Or maybe even have dampers on the ventilation for the tents set on an environmental controller with the exhaust fan so you’re exchanging hot for cool air but co2 still present in the room as a whole? May keep the ac run time down too.

Anyone who has tried these, has succeeded or failed or frankly thinks these ideas are stupid feel free to chime in. let’s help turn this mans beer into champagne

last idea. Buy a buncha dry ice to keep in your freezer.. get a storage tote or something with a lid. Cut a hole in the lid and little fix a fan in the hole. Used to do that for ac when camping lol

Top Bottom