Cinderella G13 | Grow Block | Growing in rockwool

• Thread starter PK1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
Yeah definitely fortunate my P.I.C. owns his home and let me blow it up.

I’ve definitely shared your thought process in regards to a portable ac outside the room/tent with a way to capture and direct the cold air into the space. My idea was using foam insulation board (like the reflective polystyrene my walls are lined in) as ducting but I suppose you could totally just use a floor register big enough to cover the top of the ac where the cold pumps out and use flex duct from there.. maybe even a small in line fan to pump it in.. just a small one that keeps air moving not a big exhaust fan
lol, funny you mentioned that as i tried it during the week i was pushing co2. room got too hot, i posted it here saying it was 94f or something like that

Wellrooted

Wellrooted

So interestingly enough this has become a topic in another thread I’m following atm and he has a long skinny room that’s mostly sealed but he does have an intake pull cool air from outside the room when it gets too hot.. his flower room is long and skinny (like 25’ long) and his idea for sealing it for co2 is to pull air into a closed loop duct that runs the entire length of the room (outside the room) and return that same air back in the other end but just air conditioning that room the duct is running through outside the flower room. Maybe could do the same with the ac just blowing straight on the duct to cool it?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
So interestingly enough this has become a topic in another thread I’m following atm and he has a long skinny room that’s mostly sealed but he does have an intake pull cool air from outside the room when it gets too hot.. his flower room is long and skinny (like 25’ long) and his idea for sealing it for co2 is to pull air into a closed loop duct that runs the entire length of the room (outside the room) and return that same air back in the other end but just air conditioning that room the duct is running through outside the flower room. Maybe could do the same with the ac just blowing straight on the duct to cool it?
ya, i tried pushing the ac air through a 4: duct but it didn't get the temps to be cool enough. Although the majority of the ac air wasn't going through the duct and thats what i need to figure to build something for so that all the ac air goes through the duct to the flower room.

From the looks of it, there is a major upgrade coming to the room. I'm taking everything off sanitizing and painting the room.
Than i have all the lights to set properly as right now its a mess.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Happy Friday Farm! Tomorrow will be day 50 of flower
2022 03 25 133727

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I mixed 50%alcohol with water and then sprayed on some leaves. Tried to control it but it's not that effective since i didn't want to get any on the flowers and getting everything soaking wet. Still haven't received planet therapy yet and im thinking of pulling the x99 out since it's the only plant that is infected at the moment.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
so yesterday i sprayed a self made mixture. In 1L of water i dropped 4ml of end's all from safer's and 1ml of 50% alcohol.
Turned the lights to zero intensity and went to town spraying the fuck out of everything in the room. From top of the leaves, bottom, wall's, equipment's. lol
Today's check was better as there are less now but not fully gone. I did another spray this morning, shity party is that at the back wall is hard to get too and spray anything under the leaves.

🤞

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i guess if i am using ClearEx than i don't need to really lower my nutrition levels until a week or two to harvest? is this correct?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
minor changes. above i said that i was reducing the ppm. So, i stopped that and filled it back up with the feeding of 1.6ec. two reasons i came up with from some research was that since im in the swelling phase i don't want to reduce the nutrients and two since i am using clearex i would just need to change the rez and start feeding it or so. Still a bit confused about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom