Cindy99 3wks Old With Leaf Mutations

• Thread starter chuey316
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

Soil is hot like said before. Soil can sustain plants for 3 weeks before you need to add stuff

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Nice! What ec are you feeding at, and what exactly are you feeding?
All ya need, if your interested in an easy, no meter way to grow. Look into growing in peat, coco, or my fav pearlite (Hempy bucket) GIANT yields in small containers.
My shot At colas were grown in styraphome party cups.
Check out the scrog (not even a month into flower)
Not doing anything commercial, just been experimenting, breeding....
Oh, same strain in scrog as avitar
My bad on the plant. The avitar came from Hempy cups. That pic was a scrog early in flower.
Soil, when I used ran hot, especially the Roots. On occasion, it would burn seedlings. I was pretty impressed with coco. Easy to germ, and as long as I fed light, I had some nice plants, and ya get to control what's going in. I'll always choose rockwool before anything, as long as the environment is good, and it flushes super easy. Hempy' are great for small summer grows, and coco seems to be very consistent. Peat is good, as long as ph doesn't nosedive on ya, so if ya ever go thst route, keep an eye out. Now, let's see if ya posted any pics since I checked on ya last

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Very true. Got a new timer and flipped 2 nights ago. Temps are holding at 73-75º during lights on. So far, the lights out temp has been 57-59º.

Growth is coming on nice. May end up out growing the screen if the stretch continues as long as I've read with this strain. Some of the branches are pretty thin, about the thickness of a coffee stirrer, and don't look like they'll support much weight. I'm thinking I may cut them to make room for bud sites from the thicker stems. There's not a whole lot of them, but it would clear out the canopy a bit, and give more light to the bud sites on the larger stems. Plus it would make it easier to train.

Any thoughts?
YES!!! Use the stretch to fill in the screen. Once they crown let em shoot. Well this was a min ago, hopefully it went well

chuey316

chuey316

Thanks. Still going. 5 weeks into flower. Had some problems along the way. Had an issue with the new timer. It has 20 presets, and I must have overlooked one. Found out 2 1/2 weeks into flower that my lights were only running 7 hours each day. Also noticed signs on N-tox, and verified here. Ended up flushing and lowering nutes for a few watering's.

Just switched to lights to 13/11 in hopes of prolonging the harvest a week or so, to help make up for the lighting problem in the first weeks of flower.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Thanks. Still going. 5 weeks into flower. Had some problems along the way. Had an issue with the new timer. It has 20 presets, and I must have overlooked one. Found out 2 1/2 weeks into flower that my lights were only running 7 hours each day. Also noticed signs on N-tox, and verified here. Ended up flushing and lowering nutes for a few watering's.

Just switched to lights to 13/11 in hopes of prolonging the harvest a week or so, to help make up for the lighting problem in the first weeks of flower.
Dude, sorry to hear that. Adding light could send it back to reveg.
Good luck

chuey316

chuey316

Calculated risk, I know. Hoping it pays off. Buds are growing, so it looks like this stain will be ok flowering with an 11 hour cycle.

Plan is to go 2 weeks at 13/11, then either 12/12 for the last 2 weeks, or 12/12 for 1 week, and 11/13 for the final week, followed by 2-3 days in the dark.

Top Bottom