CINEX SEEDS?

• Thread starter campaste420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
I got a real nice sample of some really stinky peppery, cheesey, musty smelling, buds from the htcc in santa rosa that had a really potent kick to it. This stuff was really nice smoke and it sounds like the same stuff!! Its a nice strain for sure,
Digdug!!

campaste420

campaste420

I got a real nice sample of some really stinky peppery, cheesey, musty smelling, buds from the htcc in santa rosa that had a really potent kick to it. This stuff was really nice smoke and it sounds like the same stuff!! Its a nice strain for sure,
Digdug!!
Yeah dude thats the stuff i see around here. But the Cinex i got from urban healing tested high d-limonene and its sounds like thats the cut from oregon.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I have gotten fucking shit pots of cinex from Eugene.... We know the same people? It's white, great smell, like green as shit and has those leafs covering up those stinky sticky buds

Limonene for sure on the stuff I smell

I've seen people as far up into the i5 corridor as she goes (granite falls lake Stevens and shit snohomish county where I run) growing it now.. But I always seen it first down south. Hasn't changed much. And as far as I know it's clone only, the original

Last edited:
campaste420

campaste420

I have gotten fucking shit pots of cinex from Eugene.... We know the same people? It's white, great smell, like green as shit and has those leafs covering up those stinky sticky buds

Limonene for sure on the stuff I smell

I've seen people as far up into the i5 corridor as she goes (granite falls lake Stevens and shit snohomish county where I run) growing it now.. But I always seen it first down south. Hasn't changed much
Hell yeah dude. Do you happen to have a picture of the cinex??

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Nope, but distinctive leaf characteristics that cover up the bud (leafy) really like green, the ever so slightest purple veins and that smell that screams with Limonene notes. In fact whenever I would get cinex I'd get Obama with it as well. So whoever was growing it had that in their repitour, it was just as good, purple/black small buds but a fantastic taste and heavy high. I *might* have a picture of it somewheres on old phones but I could be wrong lemme check

I heard it was raspberry kush x c99 btw

Definitely had the baseball bat big bud structure. But I always got it and it had a little more leaf then some would like, always super super fucking good though. Whoever grew mine was skilled grower, cinex shined

Last edited:
campaste420

campaste420

Nope, but distinctive leaf characteristics that cover up the bud (leafy) really like green, the ever so slightest purple veins and that smell that screams with Limonene notes. In fact whenever I would get cinex I'd get Obama with it as well. So whoever was growing it had that in their repitour, it was just as good, purple/black small buds but a fantastic taste and heavy high. I *might* have a picture of it somewheres on old phones but I could be wrong lemme check

I heard it was raspberry kush x c99 btw

Definitely had the baseball bat big bud structure. But I always got it and it had a little more leaf then some would like, always super super fucking good though. Whoever grew mine was skilled grower, cinex shined
Yuumm. Okay thanks.
Im hearing all sorts of stuff about the cross lol. Yeah for sure i love everything about Cinex flower wise. So i cant wait to get the cut! Im really hoping the cut from Clonezone is legit

Marky Mark

Marky Mark

Clonezone gets my repeat business bro. Some are more b grade strains but he has a good catalog and everything grows and flowers nice... maybe try his chemmy jones, pitbul or dirty girl also. His black 84' was a fun one too n his gsc n pre 98 got all purple on me.

Right now I have his blackberry kush, blueberry kush, snowdizzle, plush berry, lodi dodi, dynamite, sweet tooth, plush berry, n mean misty in my veg. His warlock was sensitive so stay away from that selection.
Yuumm. Okay thanks.
Im hearing all sorts of stuff about the cross lol. Yeah for sure i love everything about Cinex flower wise. So i cant wait to get the cut! Im really hoping the cut from Clonezone is legit

campaste420

campaste420

Clonezone gets my repeat business bro. Some are more b grade strains but he has a good catalog and everything grows and flowers nice... maybe try his chemmy jones, pitbul or dirty girl also. His black 84' was a fun one too n his gsc n pre 98 got all purple on me.

Right now I have his blackberry kush, blueberry kush, snowdizzle, plush berry, lodi dodi, dynamite, sweet tooth, plush berry, n mean misty in my veg. His warlock was sensitive so stay away from that selection.
Hell yeah dude. Thanks for info! Chemmy jones and pre 98' appeal to me haha. Some gsc would be nice to.
Damn some nice strains.

Matt8800

Matt8800

Properly cured Cinex smells amazing. To me it smells like a pungent cheese mixed with lime. Hard to describe but when you smell it, it is one you don't forget. Very happy, social, clear-head high. One of my favorite smokes for socializing.

The seeds are out there.

Top Bottom