Citrique And Kimbo Kush

• Thread starter Limonene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

In the lead is one of the pineapple fields, she/he is racing along, then the 3 kimbos which look uniform, then the rest of the pineapple fields. The 8 citrique are showing the least vigour from seed and they all needed a hand shedding their seed husk but they look fine. The 3 purple mayhem seeds were the tiniest little sativa seeds i ever have popped, to the point u look at them and think no way will a plant EVER grow out of that but lo and behold they all popped and are moving along at a slow pace. Im very happy about that as i think those seeds are a few years old now.

I also popped 9 in-house genetics seeds 5 hulk og and 4 tahoe cure x velvet pie. they were soaked a week after everything else, 36 hours later and seeing no sign of life yet, hopefully tomorrow will see some tail action.
Sounds like your on a mission

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 4177
Here's one of the 3 kimbo getting nice and rootbound. I'm keeping all the plants in small pots to force signs of sex early. Kimbo isn't showing me anything as yet which hopefully means they are females. 2 of the kimbo look great and 1 is very weak and sickly. it looks like I might have at least 6 males from the citrique which is a shame as I'm all about the girls on that strain. Pineapple fields have shown me 2 males so far, I'm looking to f2 that line so I'll be picking the best of the bunch.

mancdank

mancdank

View attachment 641555 Here's one of the 3 kimbo getting nice and rootbound. I'm keeping all the plants in small pots to force signs of sex early. Kimbo isn't showing me anything as yet which hopefully means they are females. 2 of the kimbo look great and 1 is very weak and sickly. it looks like I might have at least 6 males from the citrique which is a shame as I'm all about the girls on that strain. Pineapple fields have shown me 2 males so far, I'm looking to f2 that line so I'll be picking the best of the bunch.
Very nice healthy roots them mate

mancdank

mancdank

View attachment 641555 Here's one of the 3 kimbo getting nice and rootbound. I'm keeping all the plants in small pots to force signs of sex early. Kimbo isn't showing me anything as yet which hopefully means they are females. 2 of the kimbo look great and 1 is very weak and sickly. it looks like I might have at least 6 males from the citrique which is a shame as I'm all about the girls on that strain. Pineapple fields have shown me 2 males so far, I'm looking to f2 that line so I'll be picking the best of the bunch.
Don't throw them critique males bro I'm thinking maybe a little dust from them on the lemon meringue could be a nice combo

Limonene

Limonene

This little pink plant from my last run was meant to be cookies and cream, it clearly isn't. Quite pretty but awful structure and no smell. Hopefully I'll get to run the real deal some other time.
IMG 4167
This is a shot of discobiscuit by underground originals. Very nice plant, she's getting mothered up for future fun
IMG 4166

mancdank

mancdank

This little pink plant from my last run was meant to be cookies and cream, it clearly isn't. Quite pretty but awful structure and no smell. Hopefully I'll get to run the real deal some other time.View attachment 641557 This is a shot of discobiscuit by underground originals. Very nice plant, she's getting mothered up for future funView attachment 641558
Bag appeal on that top pic will be awesome the mcc had no smell at all either but comes out with a cure and is more menthol than mint but real top shelf

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

This little pink plant from my last run was meant to be cookies and cream, it clearly isn't. Quite pretty but awful structure and no smell. Hopefully I'll get to run the real deal some other time.View attachment 641557 This is a shot of discobiscuit by underground originals. Very nice plant, she's getting mothered up for future funView attachment 641558
She's a wee peach that yin.i love that cut o db.like a nice cookie with melted cheeseyness

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

On starting reading this thread I originally thought it was limos thread but youv taken over mank.
Limos sitting gabbering away about his plants....and then mank sneaks in quietly (at first)and stoves his head in with a rolling pin and takes over the thread.lol.

Top Bottom