Citrique And Kimbo Kush

• Thread starter Limonene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

When I see a plant that shows serious potential... I will actually clone her... Then run the clones instead of the seed plant.
Ime bro that can leave a shit taste in the mouth when u realise the grade is fire off the weakest looking seedling too many times have I seen people trying to reveg for the exact same thing :)

Reactions: Lip
mancdank

mancdank

View attachment 632920 View attachment 632921 View attachment 632922 View attachment 632923 View attachment 632924
Hehe.. That's nothing. I collect seeds. Some of these are an investment.

lol, yeh.... I collect some as investments ... And I have so many things id love to pop, but it's hard to choose...here is the only case I have that isn't sealed up and put away. This is the last 6-8 months only. You choose.....3 strains from what I'm showing here,,, you tell me what you would run,
What would it take out of curiosity for u to part with them stardawg :)

Toaster79

Toaster79

View attachment 632920 View attachment 632921 View attachment 632922 View attachment 632923 View attachment 632924
Hehe.. That's nothing. I collect seeds. Some of these are an investment.

lol, yeh.... I collect some as investments ... And I have so many things id love to pop, but it's hard to choose...here is the only case I have that isn't sealed up and put away. This is the last 6-8 months only. You choose.....3 strains from what I'm showing here,,, you tell me what you would run,

You're not making any friends with Barney's and those dutch passion beans belong in a trash can. But all in all nice collection you've got there

Limonene

Limonene

I establish two clones from everything I grow.m

Am I trying to make friends? i don't buy genetics to be cool. I buy genetics as an investment, breeding fodder,mor medication for myself. Why does BF & DP belong in the garbage?

I am confused. Maybe you have issues with these the companies.. I have had a hermie here & there from BF, other then that... I have grown some dank ass BF.
Barneys farm were the creators of the worst plants I've ever grown.

Anyway this thread has gone off topic, can we change the subject?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
My pics,ex''s garden
Rps20160911 150711 638
Rps20160911 150801

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
As far as KIMBO,Clean em up good the first run.lolipop them up to where the light is penetrating.I had 4 sacks on the poster child pheno when i found it from seed right at 4 weeks.honestly the poster child pheno mutates or variegates if you are feeding her too hot or your pH is off.

I'd feed and water at 6.3 and back off and just run Cal mag and water if you see anything going askew and see if it helps.

I don't know on the citrique,it looks nice tho

Limonene

Limonene

In the lead is one of the pineapple fields, she/he is racing along, then the 3 kimbos which look uniform, then the rest of the pineapple fields. The 8 citrique are showing the least vigour from seed and they all needed a hand shedding their seed husk but they look fine. The 3 purple mayhem seeds were the tiniest little sativa seeds i ever have popped, to the point u look at them and think no way will a plant EVER grow out of that but lo and behold they all popped and are moving along at a slow pace. Im very happy about that as i think those seeds are a few years old now.

I also popped 9 in-house genetics seeds 5 hulk og and 4 tahoe cure x velvet pie. they were soaked a week after everything else, 36 hours later and seeing no sign of life yet, hopefully tomorrow will see some tail action.

Top Bottom