Citrus Sap Vs Sour Banna Sherbert

• Thread starter Carrittseeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Carrittseeds

Carrittseeds

I have two twelve packs of both citrus sap and sour Banna Sherbert I was wondering if anyone has grown these and if so how did ya like them in in search of a male out of all these seeds for my future personal breeding and would like to know as much as possible about the strains

Cagrowjrnal

Cagrowjrnal

I just started week 8 of flower and this is already one of my favorite strains. I noticed that it likes to super cropped. I tested a few branches under my scrog and the ones that knuckled definitely are producing biggee flowers

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I just started week 8 of flower and this is already one of my favorite strains. I noticed that it likes to super cropped. I tested a few branches under my scrog and the ones that knuckled definitely are producing biggee flowers
Which one?

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

I have two twelve packs of both citrus sap and sour Banna Sherbert I was wondering if anyone has grown these and if so how did ya like them in in search of a male out of all these seeds for my future personal breeding and would like to know as much as possible about the strains
Also just picked up a pack of both were in the same boat your pretty far up the river though, have you popped any yet?

Carrittseeds

Carrittseeds

Also just picked up a pack of both were in the same boat your pretty far up the river though, have you popped any yet?
I have pooped them all so far I have 14 females out of my sour banana Sherbert and 12 citrus sap they need about a month longer of veg before flower and just looking at the growth and the way the react to my topping and low stress training and stem rubs I'm favoring the citrus sap I have three males from the citrus sap and 4 males of the sour banana Sherbert I'm taking a close look at but as of know I'm probably gonna go with the citrus sap males the three I have have the three stinkiest stocks Iv ever smelled on a plant and the growth is amazing one has 11 tops and I have topped it once and smells of tangie and poopy diesel which will probably be the one I pic .... I spoke to pheno type hunter on Instagram he's crockets main pheno hunter and he suggested if I use citrus sap to use a tangie Dom pheno and I'm sure that dude knows his shit I'll post some pics later today to show you guys my best plants thus far

Cagrowjrnal

Cagrowjrnal

That's a beast of a male! My friend grows for a local dispensary here in Los Angeles and he gave me a cut of the Citrus Sap. Interesting to see what it looks like from a seed.

Cagrowjrnal

Cagrowjrnal

Alright so let me give guys a quick run down of what i am doing here.
These plants are being in grown in Fox Farm Ocean Forest using Cal Mag, Hygrozome, and good ol' phd water at 6.5 . I try to keep it as simple as i can. The scrog started with 4 plants in a 2x2 tent with a 900 watt Mars II Led. After space started getting a little tight i went down to 3 plants. I am growing them in conjuction with one mad man of in a 5 gallon smart pot
Sap1
Sap2
Sap3
Sap4
Sap5

Cagrowjrnal

Cagrowjrnal

Got sloppy up there. These two citrus saps are growing in conjunction with a Madman Og. You can tell which plant is the OG because of its 3-leaf smaller profile.
Sap6

Madman OG
Sap 8
Sap 9
Sap 11
Sap 12
Sap 13
Sap 14
Cagrowjrnal

Cagrowjrnal

Before the last picture (sometime in week 5-6 th) I had to take my plant outside in my apt patio because i had a week long visitor. Unfortunately the plants got heavily heat stressed and were on the brink of death. Luckily they bounced back relatively well. So the rest of the pics are post "Hell Week". You'll see some very dried up leafs on the citrus sap. The OG did not seem to be affected by the severe heat stress.
20160712 110903

20160712 110932
20160716 105518
20160716 105541
20160716 105547
20160716 105554
Carrittseeds

Carrittseeds

That's a beast of a male! My friend grows for a local dispensary here in Los Angeles and he gave me a cut of the Citrus Sap. Interesting to see what it looks like from a seed.
I planted 24 of them 4 didn't germinate but the rest have grown amazing only one super stretcher and I think only 5 males I'm about to flip to 12/12 in a week or two I'll post there progress right next to sour banana Sherbert they are under gavita 750 and 1000 watt true blue metal halide grown with just vegbloom base

Cagrowjrnal

Cagrowjrnal

She's currently on week 8 and will be starting week 9 on saturday so im not done quite yet. Ill post s recent pic in a bit. The smell is like when you first peel an orange. A really mellow citrus smell and a little hint of the sweetness you would smell in a strain like blue dream.

Top Bottom