Cks Purple Kush & White Cookies Led+hid Tent Grow!

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

AAAHHHH SOOO CLOSE!!!!

8 weeks. one purple kush is about to come down. Im letting my phone charge right now before going in and taking pics. I'm letting it yellow all the way out, the contrast makes the bud look even darker. like black. the white cookies sativa leaves are starting to autumn into beautiful colors, even darking at the tips. this run I learned having a p600 and a 600W hps at 100% is foxtail central. run at 50%. this led is as bright as they say. so. very impressed with platinum. the foxtailing mainly happened on the purple kush, but mostly on the tops, still filled out nicely. mainlining definitely helped buffer the light stress.

The trichome stacking on the white cookies is just friggin' boss. the web site said 27% for the pk and less for the white cookies , but the light stress must have made the stacking a little lower on the pk. or I'm just gonna call bs on it because usually really colorful shit seems to have a lower thc content, but with amazing taste and awesome bowl appeal. the columns of the trichomes or "stipe cells" are straight purple though. I cant wait to make bubble/bho with it.

Photos coming up

Ecompost

Ecompost

AAAHHHH SOOO CLOSE!!!!

8 weeks. one purple kush is about to come down. Im letting my phone charge right now before going in and taking pics. I'm letting it yellow all the way out, the contrast makes the bud look even darker. like black. the white cookies sativa leaves are starting to autumn into beautiful colors, even darking at the tips. this run I learned having a p600 and a 600W hps at 100% is foxtail central. run at 50%. this led is as bright as they say. so. very impressed with platinum. the foxtailing mainly happened on the purple kush, but mostly on the tops, still filled out nicely. mainlining definitely helped buffer the light stress.

The trichome stacking on the white cookies is just friggin' boss. the web site said 27% for the pk and less for the white cookies , but the light stress must have made the stacking a little lower on the pk. or I'm just gonna call bs on it because usually really colorful shit seems to have a lower thc content, but with amazing taste and awesome bowl appeal. the columns of the trichomes or "stipe cells" are straight purple though. I cant wait to make bubble/bho with it.

Photos coming up
I just pulled down a PAK from Dinafem, this has both purps and power mate, flavour and hit, I actually really like it. Nice buzz, very day dreamy high

scubascrog

scubascrog

the smells are so strong... almost nauseating.... holy fuck. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

scubascrog

scubascrog

so smoke report. the white cookies sativa is sweet sweeet delicious. top 3 weeds i've ever smoked in my life. the indica has a more hashy taste since I let it go for longer. very pungent catpiss smells when it cured out. the purple kush is the standard kush smell with some fruity hints, I can tell a blueberry/blackberry cross was made in the makings of the genetics, since it didnt fill out its really dry already, indica rush with a light head buzz. tastes great, some actual bud content would make it better, the foxtailing killed these guys. anyways, 14 zips, the rdwc is going, linking my grow in my sig

scubascrog

scubascrog

my rdwc is in need of a chiller and hydroguard. might just can this run, about to fuck the entire garage up and build a 5x8 grow box, add a 600w HPS so it will be hps led hps, run 4 of them rdwc with a chiller, and the other 4 soil, going to run autoflower strains to speed things up, a/c might even co2 it. gonna be about another 700 bucks but I'm tired of this fucking 4x4.

Top Bottom