Clap Clap From The Front To That Back Ever Clear Start To Finish

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Yeah. But after watching the cycle.

I'd like to say that the portable burner has a thermostat. And when it hits the temp it cuts power until it drops a few degrees then comes back on.

So on the low end of this cycling the water underneath is above 180° cause I can see the alcohol boiling in the silicone dish. And on the high side as it heats back up the water hits boiling temp.

It slowly cycles like this for the hr.
Then at the end I do my 5 min purge at consistant boiling temp. I take it off heat and see if the viscosity is right.

If it's too thin. When I fold the silicone pan onto itself the oil is liquid like not really sticking together. So I add it for another 5 mins over boiling water. Take it off and recheck again. If not, a good one more 5 min session will do it.

It needs to be sticky to the point where when I fold the pan onto itself. As it separates it rips the oil off the other side of the pan. This let's me know it is ready.
This is the point where it can be collected/consolidated.

Has been working great so far.
The process is consistant and repeatable everytime.

The next best thing would be to get a vac purging kit. That way I could evap purge at a lower temp. Helping me preserve more terpenes. But then I'd be moving more away from rso.
thanks much for more details (details are good).
you have nailed "your way" to make, QWISO that seams to consistently return a stable shatter type.
to get shatter i would have to roll mine thin in parchment like you but i would have to freeze it .
searching through old notes and videos, Dr Paul Hornbys name came up, hes refrenced a lot in Rick Simpson stuff. interesting comments starting around 1.55

Top Bottom