Clap Clap From The Front To That Back Ever Clear Start To Finish

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so here we go been doing this for a lil time now really done more iso stuff been powder so now going to go about it using EC and letting it vap off and a lower temp doing test now on the stove top to see how low I can get the temp of water in a pan

every thing is in the freezer not sure how much super leaf im using yet tell im ready to start then im going to weight it im going to post all of it every step so we can go for a ride on this bored weekend

not sure how I want to go about pouring in the pan I have taken the same stuff at less 3x over in 3 different pans at the same time (I have pics if u wish to see just ask) at worst it just got a lil darker but got way way more weight out of it as in most I have ever gotten on a run and all I did was after I poured it through the filler I poured more iso in to it shook it and in to the next pan

so now I sure don't want to waste any of it so trying to thing of a good way to get it all
any clues???

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I personally have a mason jar for washed scraps. After every alcohol wash session I put the scraps in this jar with alcohol. I also add reclaimed oil & resin. anytime I clean vape parts & grinder I add the alcohol wash.

This scrap jar sits in the freezer for ages until it's full. I'm still only halfway. Then one day I will filter and purge it to use the oil for edibles.

So if alcohol washes become a regular thing. An alcohol scrap jar would be great to make sure you get every last drop of goodness from your herb over time.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Oh no problem. Ya 130-140 is ok
do u think at that temp it will be oily like also should I aim or lower I just need it to be sticky

what I want to do is when it gets down close to the end pour on to parchment paper and scrap thin????

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I personally have a mason jar for washed scraps. After every alcohol wash session I put the scraps in this jar with alcohol. I also add reclaimed oil & resin. anytime I clean vape parts & grinder I add the alcohol wash.

This scrap jar sits in the freezer for ages until it's full. I'm still only halfway. Then one day I will filter and purge it to use the oil for edibles.

So if alcohol washes become a regular thing. An alcohol scrap jar would be great to make sure you get every last drop of goodness from your herb over time.

I was thinking about pouring it in to a mason jar in put in a water bath but thought it b to hard to get it all out the jar

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

up date so ill have 70g going in what u guys think ill get in return its all just about suger leaf I don't use water leafs or stalks

thinking about it now I might have some more I can add is it ok to add dap with dry???

SANY0129
SANY0130
SANY0132
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so im going to put in grinder then put EC in shake pure in to my plastic coffee filter as u see n the pic but as I way saying now sure how I can get the max amount like as u seen in the no bho thread can at less get 3 runs out the same batch so trying to get as much out of each press???

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
so im going to put in grinder then put EC in shake pure in to my plastic coffee filter as u see n the pic but as I way saying now sure how I can get the max amount like as u seen in the no bho thread can at less get 3 runs out the same batch so trying to get as much out of each press???
That works... i like to use filters to squeeze out all the booze. Your way will be fine.. just a little slower..ppl do 2 runs usually. .. ill do 1

Top Bottom