Class A, B, C Super Thread

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
BHO can't be made in a house or just outside the house, SO you need to make the BHO in say backyard not in the garage or porch
noun: curtilage; plural noun: curtilages
  1. an area of land attached to a house and forming one enclosure with it.
So yes your BHO is legal just be smart and do it outside and don't blow the house down...:D

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Can someone explain this better for me?

"(c) For purposes of determining usable marihuana equivalency, the following shall be considered equivalent to
1 ounce of usable marihuana:
(1) 16 ounces of marihuana-infused product if in a solid form.
(2) 7 grams of marihuana-infused product if in a gaseous form.
(3) 36 fluid ounces of marihuana-infused product if in a liquid form."

So, 16 ounces of edibles = 1 ounce against weight?

What are 'gaseous form'... BHO becomes solid....

36 ounces of tincture = 1 ounce against weight?
If you gave up say your 2.5 usable marihuana and wanted to use the 2.5 all for the equivalency marihuana then
1oz = 160z of solid..say cookies
Then your 2.5oz usable marihuana would = 2.5 pounds/ 40 oz of cookies using your Marihuana Equivalency

john martin

john martin

Yes, but what does BHO fall under, since it is a solid.

What about this "Define "marihuana-infused product" to mean a topical formulation, tincture, beverage, edible substance, or similar product containing any usable marihuana that is intended for human consumption in a manner other than smoke inhalation."

Since when is BHO made to be eaten.......

What would fall under the gaseous label? That basically means while in the middle of the process of making BHO, we can only run no more than 7 grams of BHO (GAS) through the dry material at a time, and also have to take into account the weight of the material the BHO (GAS) is being run through?

What about this "For a qualifying patient:
o The product is in a sealed and labeled package carried in the trunk of the vehicle (if there is no trunk, carried so as not to be readily accessible from the interior of the vehicle). House Fiscal Agency HB 4210 (H-1)
o The label must state the weight of the marihuana-infused product in ounces, name of the manufacturer, date of manufacture, name of the person from whom the product was received, and date of receipt."

So, patients are not allowed to travel with their medicine? They are only allowed to bring it directly home and keep it there? They must re-seal and re-weigh and re-label their BHO EVERY time they leave their house? What if they are traveling and not staying at home.......

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter

What about this "Define "marihuana-infused product" to mean a topical formulation, tincture, beverage, edible substance, or similar product containing any usable marihuana that is intended for human consumption in a manner other than smoke inhalation."

What would fall under the gaseous label? That basically means while in the middle of the process of making BHO, we can only run no more than 7 grams of BHO (GAS) through the dry material at a time, and also have to take into account the weight of the material the BHO (GAS) is being run through?

o The product is in a sealed and labeled package carried in the trunk of the vehicle (if there is no trunk, carried so as not to be readily accessible from the interior of the vehicle). House Fiscal Agency HB 4210 (H-1)
o The label must state the weight of the marihuana-infused product in ounces, name of the manufacturer, date of manufacture, name of the person from whom the product was received, and date of receipt."

So, patients are not allowed to travel with their medicine? They are only allowed to bring it directly home and keep it there? They must re-seal and re-weigh and re-label their BHO EVERY time they leave their house? What if they are traveling and not staying at home.......
NO the BHO falls under your regular Marihuana

(n) “Usable marihuana” means the dried leaves, flowers, plant resin, or extract of the marihuana plant, but does not
include the seeds, stalks, and roots of the plant.

(o) “Usable marihuana equivalent” means the amount of usable marihuana in a marihuana-infused product that is
calculated as provided in section 4(c).

john martin

john martin

BHO can't be made in a house or just outside the house, SO you need to make the BHO in say backyard not in the garage or porch
noun: curtilage; plural noun: curtilages
  1. an area of land attached to a house and forming one enclosure with it.
So yes your BHO is legal just be smart and do it outside and don't blow the house down...:D

Yes, but there is much than be said about the importance of having a roof, which this law seems to ban.

What is wrong (safety wise, not law wise) with making BHO on a backyard patio that is open (other than the roof).

So, now I need to build a 12 foot tall security fence around the area I want to run BHO, but it can't have a roof...

john martin

john martin

NO the BHO falls under your regular Marihuana

(n) “Usable marihuana” means the dried leaves, flowers, plant resin, or extract of the marihuana plant, but does not

(o) “Usable marihuana equivalent” means the amount of usable marihuana in a marihuana-infused product that is

Ahh, good point. Nice to know!

So, 2.5 oz of BHO = 2.5 oz of flower as far as law is concerned? :D

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter

That whole part about the labeling part is where you would want to get advice from a lawyer, I'm not 100% on that section yet either, Also don't think I would worry about blasting BHO yes your putting in the butane and it comes out as a thick liquid but then after you finish it changes to a solid but either way the BHO is covered under the regular 15oz of usable Marihuana. But if you make it or use it in some form of edible then at that point I would say its now infused and falls under the other chart.

AGAIN THIS IS JUST MY OPINION

john martin

john martin

Thanks for the feedback bro. I know you are not my attorney, but it is nice to consult with brethren and see alternative points of view.

Great point about 12-20-2016 ... many people don't pay attention to that part.

I am stoked that the BHO will be counted just like dry flowers, and not under the shady edible part of the law.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Thanks for the feedback bro. I know you are not my attorney, but it is nice to consult with brethren and see alternative points of view.

Great point about 12-20-2016 ... many people don't pay attention to that part.

I am stoked that the BHO will be counted just like dry flowers, and not under the shady edible part of the law.
Down Load the file I attached above I highlighted some parts for you...:)

john martin

john martin

(I guess patients should ask their caregivers to individually seal each portion (or cookie), so they can eat their edibles, and when need to travel still comply with this:

" The label must state the weight of the marihuana-infused product in ounces, name of the manufacturer, date of manufacture, name of the person from whom the product was received, and date of receipt.")

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I did, but did not see any highlights. Hmm what am I missing here...
You'll have to download the new one in that post,it has the highlights.
edit I also updated the first file posted on 1st page it now has the highlights also

Last edited:
R

rascali

That was a great insight Oscar, on the "usable forms" angle - but I am still very nervous that the intended definition of "gaseous form" is BHO, just by following their (restrictive) math. I'm guessing that without further clarification some caregiver is going to have to litigate that very point...

I don't believe the curtilage issue is as positive as you indicate, there too I read a stricter legal application of that word that would severely limit the normal caregiver from producing LPG extracts on residential property. This is another area where someone is going to be paying bail to argue this point. They don't want you doing it where you can cause damage or personal harm to anyone on your property OR your neighbors. Honestly, it's fair and right - cause, ya know (caregivers!).

Now you lucky guys on a farm, or a commercial building, you're golden... (as long as you can hide from the Fire Marshall, landlord and insurance inspector. (and don't produce more than 98.5 grams at a time))

sixstring

sixstring

(1) For each qualifying patient to whom he or she is connected through the department’s registration process, a
combined total of 2.5 ounces of usable marihuana and usable marihuana equivalents.
(2) For each registered qualifying patient who has specified that the primary caregiver will be allowed under state
law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility.
(3) Any incidental amount of seeds, stalks, and unusable roots.
(c) For purposes of determining usable marihuana equivalency, the following shall be considered equivalent to
1 ounce of usable marihuana:
(1) 16 ounces of marihuana-infused product if in a solid form.
(2) 7 grams of marihuana-infused product if in a gaseous form.
(3) 36 fluid ounces of marihuana-infused product if in a liquid form.
is this still being ruled on or is it in effect now ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom