Classic Seeds

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

outfall3

hello classic, i am glad i have found you finally again lol. how soon until you think you may have some seeds here. i was dissapointed at the other site over the shutdown as i had an order in for your c99 and romulan but hey it happens and karma is a bitch lol. happy to see you here and this time i wont miss out on your work. i think the world would be awesome with more guys like you. take care and happy to have found you again.

O

outfall3

also want to get in on that affgooey lol all your work is awesome and i want to have it all.

Cooter

Cooter

Pic of ChemJacks my bro is growing on Oahu.
View attachment 390649

@SurfdOut @ClassicSeeds

Here are the ChemJacked plants One is really Chemy leaning and the other looking very sativa dominated, The Chemy plant is full on fuel, and the Saty Dom smells like Pez Candy
375922 0236780a6849fcb40925ac06a4c1fe3b

Here is the Sativa Dom
20140514 061217 20140514 061226

Here is the Chemy plant
20140514 061247

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

they look like you got a nice jack herer leaning one and one that's really expressing the chem to bad you did not get more females I would have liked to see one that was 50 50 thanks for posting the pictures aloha cls

Cooter

Cooter

they look like you got a nice jack herer leaning one and one that's really expressing the chem to bad you did not get more females I would have liked to see one that was 50 50 thanks for posting the pictures aloha cls

A 50/50 pheno of this strain would be awesome! I took the Chem leaner down yesterday....it was wanting to reveg in the current photoperiod out here (Oahu), the trichomes were most milky with a few ambers starting to show up, The caylx's were nice swollen, but the pistils never wanted to wither back (probably the photoperiod fucking with them). I though I snapped a picture of it prior to harvest but i guess i didn't.....I can be a bit of a dip-shit sometimes...lol I'll get some pictures of the finished product along with a smoke report once it ready.

Here's a shot of the Jack Herer leaner. She's rally starting to fill in nicely, the photoperiod is kinda fucking with this plant to, but not to bad. She still has that Pez candy smell with a bit of a orange bloom on the finish....I gave a cut of it to a fellow grower who is strictly a indoor grower. It will be interesting to see how it performs in a controlled environment.

IMG 20140522 192740

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

hi cooter that's a good looking clone its sure going to be a bush from the growth structure I am seeing its going to love being kissed by that beautiful island sun aloha cls

Cooter

Cooter

hi cooter that's a good looking clone its sure going to be a bush from the growth structure I am seeing its going to love being kissed by that beautiful island sun aloha cls
Thanks Brah.....here's the clone (Chemy Pheno) all bushed up, She's kissing the sun today.
DSCN2842

Here is the Jack Leaning Pheno. (She's got some small kine re-veging going on)
DSCN2844

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

hi cooter its already turning into a bud machine when they get full your probably going to have to do a little staking up to keep the winds and afternoon rains from breaking the big ones off the bush I know a lot of people have been doing those wire cages to give support and let the branches grow through the opening ,I wish you luck with the weather and the rippers bro have a good one aloha cls

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Looks Crypt! You gave a cut of the big one to J? Doing any chucking with either of the two?

Cooter

Cooter

Looks Crypt! You gave a cut of the big one to J? Doing any chucking with either of the two?

That's correct , J's got a JH leaning cut, I'm keeping the Chemy Leaner... I'm thinking about dusting the chem leaner with the Spice project :)

Cooter

Cooter

The Jack Herer learner is official stuck between seasons, but she close enough to harvest so nothing was lost. we still have J's cut to look at. I'll get some pics up later

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

hi cooter that's a bummer the longer days flipped it to want to veg more ,your doing about the only thing you can do to keep it finishing up ,you could give it some sun days as long as they are shorter than 12 hrs or what ever the light lengths were she started flowering . the added energy from the sun would help them fill out more .I had a crazy phenol I got from making my own white widow that had to be put in the dark for 10 days to finish flowering . I did not use any of the few seeds I had on its one limb since I did not want to find ones like that in my future again or pass on that trait to anyone else .glad yours is a light length problem and not a darkness problem ,it made me wonder if maybe some artic strains were in some of the supposed landrace I used ,but it only happened to the one plant which I was glad to find later as I used them aloha cls

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Good looking sativa there bro. geeez shes tall. looks like some trippy buds coming your way.
Respect

Cooter

Cooter

hi cooter that's a bummer the longer days flipped it to want to veg more ,your doing about the only thing you can do to keep it finishing up ,you could give it some sun days as long as they are shorter than 12 hrs or what ever the light lengths were she started flowering . the added energy from the sun would help them fill out more .I had a crazy phenol I got from making my own white widow that had to be put in the dark for 10 days to finish flowering . I did not use any of the few seeds I had on its one limb since I did not want to find ones like that in my future again or pass on that trait to anyone else .glad yours is a light length problem and not a darkness problem ,it made me wonder if maybe some artic strains were in some of the supposed landrace I used ,but it only happened to the one plant which I was glad to find later as I used them aloha cls

Thanks for the info Classic

Sounds like the crazy white widow had a undesirable recessive gene lurking....lol

The Chemjacked JH leaner is going to be used to make some ice wax, i sampled some of the flowers and it's decent smoke, the chem leaner was way more potent + its not as sensitive to the photoperiod, I'm gald i kept a cut of the chem leaner.

JH leaner getting ready for the bubble bags, as light and fluffy as they turned out, the plant still produced 8 oz of dried bud:)
20140624 155510

Chem leaner soaking up the long season rays :)
DSCN3100

Top Bottom