Classic Seeds

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hi Family,
Hope everyone is doing well, or at least giving it hell. I been stoked on growing Classic Seeds gear lately, just wanted to share my experiences and hopefully hear yours!!!

Classic seeds

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Looks Lush! Not Familiar with Classic Seeds. .Care to share info on They Strains and your favorites? ?

Hi Cuz,
Thanks for your time, Classic is a breeder from Oregon with a shitton of real genetics from Romulans to Diesels to Afgooeys and so on. I stoked on finding genetics bred outdoors. I'm currently flowering Malian Highland x Columbian Gold x Sour D, got Afgooeys, and Jack x SSH.

Just wanted to share when I get good germ rates and lots of stable girls.

One Love

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Hi Cuz,
Thanks for your time, Classic is a breeder from Oregon with a shitton of real genetics from Romulans to Diesels to Afgooeys and so on. I stoked on finding genetics bred outdoors. I'm currently flowering Malian Highland x Columbian Gold x Sour D, got Afgooeys, and Jack x SSH.

Just wanted to share when I get good germ rates and lots of stable girls.

One Love

Cool beans bro. Sounds CLASSIC indeed. Think ill stick around and see your greenthumb. Positive Vibes to your grow man!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Thanks dude, we all just learning. Get alot of girls with his stuffs, 9 of 10, 8 of 8 and 4 of 5.

He might pop in here...

I'll look forward to Your work and seeing if he'll bless us with his presence!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Classic Remix done left the farm and made his own seed co! son' bitch!
nah im just messin:asshat::hilarious:

loving the background you got going there @SurfdOut !! plants look good though, loving the touch of flowers;)

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

hi nice to see a couple of friends from the old sight here hope alls well with your garden surfdout and your doing good old luck .wish someone would post a picture of JB so I could put it on a dart board bet I could hit it more than I missed it ha ha aloha classic

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

hi nice to see a couple of friends from the old sight here hope alls well with your garden surfdout and your doing good old luck .wish someone would post a picture of JB so I could put it on a dart board bet I could hit it more than I missed it ha ha aloha classic

Guarantee Mrs Rare Dankness has one.....hope Chimera post his results

Top Bottom