CLBA Outdoor 2023. The Return Of Jason

• Thread starter XLNordic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
XLNordic

XLNordic

12-13 years ago Jason V disappeared in the water of Crystal Lake.
But now he is back and set up camp again by reviving Crystal Lake Breeder Association.

Clba outdoor 2023 the return of jason

As back in time the main interest and affection is still on Danish and nordic landraces and crosses but also crosses with high potent and high yielding indoor strains and hybrids, and crossing these to outdoor plants are on the radar.
GG was very active with the nordic outdoor genetics but had too many balls in the air and too many things in his life at the same time and gradually faded away from the growing and was later diagnosed with PTSD which explains some of the former mentioned and he finally all disappeared in 2010-2011 never to return.
But Camps Crystal lake never forgets its children and now Jason V has awoken and is back behind the mask
I have recently moved to a more southern part of the country thats some places unofficially called Potland because the soil is fertile and many ppl grow cannabis down here.
And im certainly going to do my part ;)

Denmark is from 57,7 latitude north ( Skagen)
To 54,56 latitude south ( Gedser)
Our capital Copenhagen is 55,6 northern latitude and im in the the south part of the country myself at around 54,7
I havent grown for around 12-13 years but now im ready to go green again :)
Ive purchased some early danish ibl landraces like Leb27, Royal Dane and Guerilla Gold#1 ( origin unknown but seeds grown in Denmark by Hybrids From Hell / Nordic Genetics) and some indoors ( Chemdog, Cheese and others) and autoflowers ( Auto Cheese, Auto Gelato etc) for some seed runs this year.
Cant wait to get started and im building my new grow room as soon as money is available and also a greenhouse to start plants early and pregrow for the corn ;)
Ca hybrids from hell   guerilla gold ng
Ca leb27 ng
Ca rd ng

(Pictures above are from seedbanks)

I started out slowly with a few seeds and a single LED lamp but that quickly escalated

IMG_20230330_205521.jpg
IMG_20230330_223433.jpg
IMG_20230330_223443.jpg
IMG_20230330_223616.jpg
IMG_20230510_162439.jpg

Back in the day when i was growing i got many of my genetics from Esbe/HFH and donated some later to Seedbay and sold some to a Danish seedbanks and on some other forums , but Ive been away for many years.
I purchased them this time from Danish seedbanks.
My plan is to multiply them many times and seen new stock to the seedbanks after the season.
Stocking up on the landraces and also cross some Danish landraces to stuff like AK47, Chemdog, Columbia Jack and others.
I plan to make new seeds of the danish IBL strains as it seems many of the old danish outdoor growers has stopped growing and seed stocks in Danish sedbanks of the IBLs are running low or out.
But i also plan to cross the danish genetics into indoor strains as Chemdog, Gorilla Glue, GSC, Cheese, Copenhagen Kush ( 30% thc cupwinner) Columbian Jack and others.
Which and how many depends on how many i can succesfully clone and pregrow before the danish outdoor genetics starts to flower.
The plan is to root indoor fem strains and force them into flower and then transport them out into the cornfields to have them pollinated there and then bring them home later when seeds start forming.
I already have plans for crosses at home and in the greenhouse so i cant risk cross pollination by bringing yet other pollen home.
At home im going to use an auto cheese male for various crosses and then later select autos and Fast Flowering crosses from the produced seeds.
One of the goals is to, hopefully, produce a good semi auto male keeper for future breeding of FF strains/crosses.
One that can be keept at 24-22 hours of light but immidiatly starts to flower in anything less than 21-20 hours of daylight
Ive sold my soul to the devil for seeds for a small fortune, a 120x240 cm grow tent and a plastic tarp greenhouse coming soon.

Im going to reproduce severalnof the Danish IBLs and make some cool crosses for outdoor

This is the genetic setup so far.
Im going to revive an old youtube channel also, so buckle up.
Its going to get green again this year.

Ak 47, fem
Beast, fem
Bubba Kush, fem
Cheese auto, Danes Strain, auto reg
Chemdog, fem
Columbian jack, kannabia, fem
Copenhagen Kush project, cphseeds, fem
Copenhagen Kush S1, cphseeds, fem
Girl scout cookies, fem
Girl scout cookies, auto fem
Gorilla glue, fem
Guerilla Gold 1, reg
Guerilla Gold 3, reg
Gungner, reg
Leb27, reg
OG Kush, fem
Royal dane, indica feno, reg
Skunk#1, Sensi Seeds, reg
Strawberry banana, fast fem
Vanilla Frosting, Anesia, fem
Ydrassil, reg

Autum / Winter 2023 Garden Seed Grow

D Cheese x Royal Dane
D Cheese x Leb27
D Cheese x Guerilla Gold 3
D Cheese x Columbian jack
D Cheese x Girl scout cookies
D Cheese x Girl scout cookies, auto
D Cheese x Gorilla glue
D Cheese x Copenhagen Kush project
D Cheese x Beast, Cphseeds
D Cheese x OG Kush
D Cheese x Bubba Kush
D Cheese x Skunk#1

Autum / Winter 2023 Corn Guerilla Seed Grow

Royal Dane x Royal Dane
Royal Dane x Girl scout cookies, auto
Royal Dane x Early Skunk
Royal Dane x Skunk#1
Leb27 x Leb27
Leb27 x Girl scout cookies, auto
Leb27 x Early Skunk
Leb27 x Skunk#1
Guerilla Gold 3 x Guerilla Gold 3 x
Guerilla Gold 3 x Girl scout cookies, auto
Guerilla Gold 3 x Early Skunk
Guerilla Gold 3 x Skunk#1

Winter 2023 / Spring 2024 Indoor Seed Grow

Copenhagen Kush project * x Columbian jack** aka Copenhagen Jack aka Ludicrous Kush, *Cup winner, 30% thc labtest, ** Cup winner, 29% thc labtest
Copenhagen Kush project x Bubba Kush
Copenhagen Kush project x Chemdog
Copenhagen Kush project x Girl scout cookies
Copenhagen Kush project x Gorilla Glue
Copenhagen Kush project x OG Kush
Skunk#1 x Columbian jack
Skunk#1 x Bubba Kush
Skunk#1 x Chemdog
Skunk#1 x Girl scout cookies
Skunk#1 x Gorilla Glue
Skunk#1 x OG Kush
More to come....

Ca dane s cheese auto ng
Last edited:
XLNordic

XLNordic

Much have happened since last but i havent gotten around to make an update yet.

ill make a written and a video update within the next few days.
i had to remove and put all the plants in the garden, inside my indoor grow room temporarily as i had a big party and i didnt want my guests to know about my little side project ;)

the Leb27, GG3 and Royal Danes are going out in the corn very soon, but its also very much about time since they slowly start showing pistils and i dont want them cross pollinated with the cheese auto male im using in my garden to pollinate the garden strains

my first indoor grow in the grow tent is close to being switched to flower.
ive ordered more new seeds for future projects and ive ordered a complete Hydroponic pvc pipe NFT system from China, so my next indoor grow will be hydroponic.
ive also secured sponsorship for hydro fertilizer and im about to secure a deal, hopefully, on sponsored seeds for the next hydro grow.
things are starting to look better and better :)

while you wait to the coming update then have some fun and a laugh with this little video i made from messing with an android app and a young and handsome Jason out in the corn back in 2009 :)

XLNordic

XLNordic

Ive been and still am very busy with several project and doings but heres a little teaser for an update coming when i have more time.

The strains for the corn has started the outplant and the first strain, Royal Dane, has gone into the corn and Leb27 and Guerilla Gold 3 iare being transplanted currently
IMG 20230709 025640
IMG 20230709 025617

Ive purchased and received a 108 hole 3 layer Nft pvc hydroponics system and is modifying it to horizontal cannabis growing and Ive postponed the flowering of the first batch of plants for my new indoor grow rooms and is currently removing the from pots, cleaning roots for a hydroponic run
Screenshot 2023 07 04 12 14 27 111 comalibabaaliexpresshd
Screenshot 2023 07 04 12 14 19 544 comalibabaaliexpresshd
IMG 20230710 105423
IMG 20230711 004135
IMG 20230711 004115

And im going to start germination of a lot more seeds being mostly autoflowers for some Girl Scout Cookies Auto and Cheese Auto etc cross but also some CBD seeds and Malawi for some breeding projects in order to try and make a kick ass high potent 50/50 sativa/Indica cashcropper with the working title Jasons Bloodbath Kush
IMG 20230706 150036

Stay tuned for more coming soon
Screenshot 2023 07 05 12 24 12 183 commiuigallery

XLNordic

XLNordic

IMG 20230709 025640
IMG 20230709 025617
IMG 20230709 025554
IMG 20230709 025544

I cleaned and removed soil around each pot in an apr 1m x1m area ( 3x3 feet) and buried some of the pots and put others on the cleaned soil, for now.
I sadly has no pictures of the buried pots.
A Car was approaching and it was starting to get daylight so i decided to GTFO.
REason for removing the top soil is that the pesticide is a contact killer agent.
its my idea to bury all the pots so they will draw water from the ground although in periods of no or
limited rain i plan to visit and give them some nutrient infused water.
by using pots i can dig them up at harvest and bring them back home to finish maturing seeds, if they arent fully mature when the farmers start to harvest.
The Royal Dane and Leb27 will finish with mature seeds by harvest mid September here but im a little worried regarding the Guerilla Gold 3 as both RD and Leb27 has started flowring for both some of the males and females but none of the GG3 has even shown sex yet.
if i planted them directly in soil i will probably end up with many immature seeds.
so im going to put some fast growing Autos out in the corn also, probably Girl Scout Cookies Auto and Gelato Auto so ill get a cross for next year that for sure can finish in corn..
This year im growing in the corn for seeds with hashish as a bi product but its my plan that next year the seed grows will be more limited and ill grow more sensimilla in a quality that is on par with indoor grown weed.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
does any one visit this forum at all or im i just posting on a ghost site ?
Plenty of folks around! Hell of a lineup you have as well as the future lineup, can’t wait to see it all full steam!

XLNordic

XLNordic

been busy but an update is on its way.
i also finally got my new pvp pipe nft hydro indoor system working properly.
more info soon :)

XLNordic

XLNordic

Finding a good cornfield for breeding some early Danish landraces are hard work and involves driving around a lot and using google maps and then driving out again and so on.
Some times you just gets lucky as theres not so many cornfields here in the southern part of Denmark.
Heres the cornfield that now holds the Royal Danes for seeds.

an update from the garden
the Girl Scout Cookies auto has been a pleasant surprice.
grows well for an auto and with good trichome production
IMG 20230726 191656
IMG 20230726 101252
IMG 20230726 101155
IMG 20230726 101115

Cheese auto from Dane Strains is a little smaller and slower than GSC A, but still a pleasant surprice with a nice smell and trichome production.
IMG 20230726 100148

Fruity, also from DS, is a slow grower but it looks potent already
IMG 20230726 100215

GSC A, Cheese A and the other autos are all being impregnated by Cheese auto males.

Heres Vanilla Frosting and 6 regular Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 in which i hope theres a nice male for an upcoming Cheese project.
IMG 20230726 100853

Heres OG Kush, Gorilla Glue, GSC and Bublegum.
IMG 20230726 100721

Chemdog and Copenhagen Kush ( cup winning 30% thc)
IMG 20230726 100607

to be continued...

Last edited:
XLNordic

XLNordic

im praing for a good harvest this season in order to bring out a lot of early genetics and rare heirloom seeds and so that i can have some bills and debt removed that would otherwise threaten bankruptcy in the beginning of next year.
if theres cash left after that i hope theres enough left for one of these insulated polycarbonate tunnel greenhouses.
i know a guy who is also growing cannabis.
he says theres never frost inside despite heavy frost outside and he is able to finish exotic strains, start the season very early and run 3 rounds of autos each season
Polycarbonat drivhuse med 22 cm rammen

heres a very different view on cannabis.
i played around last night in pitch black darkness with my thermal camera in the outdoor cannabis garden :)

heres my tomatoes :)
IMG 20230726 100427

my AK47s
IMG 20230726 100411

Guerilla Gold 3.
They are on their way out in a cornfield ;)
IMG 20230726 100332

pregnant autos
IMG 20230726 100017

IMG 20230726 100036

Ydrassil from Northern Seeds
IMG 20230726 100000

flowering Leb27 females
IMG 20230726 095939
IMG 20230726 095933
IMG 20230726 095927

XLNordic

XLNordic

I thought i would share my thoughts and plans in here.
And in general just to shed some lights on my thoughts, ideas and plans.

Currently i have 3 outdoor strains in cornfields ( or on their way).

Royal Dane

Guerilla Gold 3 and

Lebanon 27 aka Leb27.

My thought was i could see that the Danish online community have almost died compared to back in time and Ive not seen HFH online anywhere, so preservation of the Danish/Nordic landraces was my first thought. Later Ive seen that HFH is still active on his Facebook page, so he is not all retired, but soon many from back in the days are nowhere to be seen now.

In My garden i currently have pollinated:

Girl Scout Cookies Auto

Fruity Auto ( Dane Strain)

Cheese Auto ( Dane Strain)

With the Cheese Auto male.

And i have some later flowering auto i will try to hit the Cheese Auto male also if he has more pollen left.

Amnesia Haze XL Auto

OG Kush auto

Strawberry banana auto

Banana Purple Punch Auto

But these are very small so probably not going to give many seeds, apart from maybe a few limited Freebies to SeedHeaven.

Then i have the following photosensitive plants i plan to pollinated to Afghan Nordic Outdoor later ( aka DCF Afghan):

AK47 ( some are currently showing preflowers)

Early skunk ( early? No flowering yet?

Beast, cph seeds, fem
Chemdog, fem
Columbian jack, kannabia, fem
Copenhagen Kush project, cphseeds, fem
Copenhagen Kush S1, cphseeds, fem
Girl scout cookies, fem
Gorilla glue, fem
Gungner, Northern Seeds, reg
OG Kush, fem
Skunk#1, Sensi Seeds, reg
Strawberry banana, fast flowering, fem
Vanilla Frosting, Anesia, fem
Ydrassil, Northern Seeds, reg

After the harvest, all the trimming, seed cleaning and shipping to SeedHeaven and others, then i currently have a few winter projects in mind.

C99 regular seeds. ( currently only Br Grimm has regular C99, But for 120 usd a pack😳, and they dont ship outside the US.)

Ive purchased some femmed C99 from Blimburn seeds

C99 regulars for cheap was a project of mine back in the time, but then a lot happened and i stopped growing for many years and lost all seeds and genetics in time.

But now its time to start again with a vengeance 🤘( and a well butt f..ked credit card 😂)

I still need a C99 male but ill try to find a cross with regular seeds with C99 in it to save time and then backcross, or ill use a Skunk1 male to C99 and backcross from there, but any way to save time on my way to the goal of a stabil C99 with regular seeds ill follow.

I also have a big crush on CHEEEESE, so Ive purchased 3 different femmed strains ill work with to hopefully one day get a stable and really cheesy Cheese line with regular seeds

I also have an idea on trying to create a new high thc outdoor early Indica dominated hybrid for nordic climates.

My idea is to cross Afghan Nordic Outdoor to Copenhagen Kush ( cup winning 30 % thc) and then work on selecting early, mold resistant genetics without loosing too much potency, but i think thats a project to run for many seasons before something stable with good traits are found.

My goal is to produce a good tasting high potent outdoor strain that can go as indoor skunk without the normal compromises in taste and potency most nordic outdoor strains and hybrid has

A good Cheese influenced outdoor hybrid, that is possible to stabilize over time is also an idea of mine

I also have a plan about trying to make a top end indoor cashcropper.

My idea currently focuses on Malawi ( Aceseeds) x Copenhagen Kush.

Maybe a tree way cross with something similar in yield and potency.

Maybe crossing some Cheese into it if my Cheese Project reveals something useful.

Time will tell how much is possible regarding genetic magic and time

I was diagnosed PTSD some years ago and that sets some limits but Ive worked with it and gotten better to handle it

Well, that was a little of the many green Spaghetti inside my head at the moment 😁

Happy growing every one

XLNordic

XLNordic

Tonight i visited my guerilla spot with Royal Danes in a cornfield with a crappy Night Vision camera, a showel, a hand drill and some water bottles with bloom fertilized water.

Sorry about the crappy lightning but my Night Vision camera is actually a cheap Chinese NV riffel Mount and the light is designed for longer distances and cant be dimmed, so theres some reshine from close objects.

If not for the picture quality, then enjoy the soundtrack instead Beaming face with smiling eyes 😁

I havent visited the site since i planted them out and some where digged down in their pots and others sat on the ground.

I had 9 out of 10 seeds sprout and i ended up with 4 females

2 of them havent grown much since they where out there, one had a medium size and one was just about average at about 1,2 meters/4 feet and the corn is currently around 2 meters/6 feet.

I digged holes for all of them and give them nutrient water

That reminds me that if you are from Europe and have a Lidl nearby then go check out their flower and plant section.

I just found 10 liters of both Bloom and Grow nutrients with NPK 5-4-6 and 6-4-5 with micro nutrients at 2 euro a liter.

I will be visiting the spot at least once a week for trim and nutrient feeding for the rest of the season.

The 2 small females where long into flower with a nice trichome coveridge, but unfortunately the flash had too much Regine to show it properly.

The 2 larger females had less trichomes but was also not as far into flower.

I dusted them all with a very early male that was at his end of his lifecycle now.

Left some other males around so that the later flowering females also could have some sex.

But even the later flowering ones will be finished before the corn is harvested, so despite the size of some of them, due to my neglect, im pretty satisfied with the result of that field so far.

IMG 20230806 024325
IMG 20230806 024312
IMG 20230806 024301
IMG 20230806 024230
IMG 20230806 024216
IMG 20230806 024201
IMG 20230806 024140
IMG 20230806 024114
IMG 20230806 024106
IMG 20230806 024044
IMG 20230806 024027
IMG 20230806 023955
IMG 20230806 024002
IMG 20230806 024012

IMG 20230806 024230
XLNordic

XLNordic

First harvest batch, yeahhh Partying face 🥳

The first, and most of them, batch of Autoflowers will be harvested tomorrow and available later at SH, and maybe other places later, and as freebies after drying, sorting, bagging and shipping.

Its Girl Scout Cookies Auto x Cheese Auto

Cheese Auto F2

Cheese Auto x Fruity Auto

And some mixed autos in mix bags.

Theres a few that still needs a little more time.

OG Kush auto x Cheese Auto

OG Kush Auto x Guerilla Gold 3

Amnesia Haze XL Auto x Cheese Auto.

Amnesia Haze XL Auto x Guerilla Gold 3

Strawberry Banana Auto x Cheese Auto

Strawberry Banana Auto x Guerilla Gold 3

And others

IMG 20230805 142006
IMG 20230805 141944
IMG 20230805 141912
IMG 20230805 141815
IMG 20230805 141758
XLNordic

XLNordic

I moved many of the plants into our new indoor grow Room/ grow Tent to finish.

IMG 20230818 230633

The chickens had a blast from the first defoliation.

IMG 20230818 181024
IMG 20230818 181017

ive purchased security cameras and smart units like smart plugs , smart humidity and temperature meters etc
that all run by wifi and can be remote metered and controlled using wifi, internet and a smartphone.
you can sit half around the globe and turn your lights off or read the wattage use, temperature and humidity etc.
Set the ventilation exhaust at a certain level or temperature or the lights on 12/12, or monitoring your grow Room or security surroundings on your smartphone .
Screenshot 2023 08 19 18 54 35 012 comldvsmartwifismart
Screenshot 2023 08 19 11 02 36 604 comalibabaaliexpresshd

XLNordic

XLNordic

I was out tonight to check and feed the cornfield spot with Royal Danes.
I had some flower dry nutrients and a can with 7 liters liquid Bloom nutrient water.

IMG 20230821 012712
IMG 20230821 012701
IMG 20230821 012625
IMG 20230821 012618

I only ended up with 4 females of which 3 turnout small but sticky and 1 in normal size.

The normal sized female.
All of them was quite sticky.
A nickname of the RD is: Potent Catpiss 😉
IMG 20230821 012640

I decided to keep the Leb27 and Guerilla Gold 3 in my own garden and make "hore houses" for them.
I purchased 2 small plastic greenhouses and placed the males there and then letting the females in there to have sex and when they have been gang raped for some time the are moved separately for a few days in order for all pollen to interact, and then they are moved back to full sunshine with the others

the rrock

the rrock

be careful,last time i was in someones cornfields I got shot fleeing Had the last buckshot dug out 30+ years later.pretty rusted. Good seeing some oldschool strains being revived.ill be watching

P

PopPop67

This site has a lot of active growers. Most of the people I watch are fellow indoor growers. But this is a very interesting read. looking forward to watching grows next spring from seed to buds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom