CLBA Outdoor 2023. The Return Of Jason

• Thread starter XLNordic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
XLNordic

XLNordic

be careful,last time i was in someones cornfields I got shot fleeing Had the last buckshot dug out 30+ years later.pretty rusted. Good seeing some oldschool strains being revived.ill be watching
Damn 😳.
I hope The Danish farmers are less trigger happy, or sleep better at night 😉

XLNordic

XLNordic

This site has a lot of active growers. Most of the people I watch are fellow indoor growers. But this is a very interesting read. looking forward to watching grows next spring from seed to buds.
Thank you 🤗
Next year is going to be crazy
101 autos in a cornfield.
With seeds sponsored by a retailer and in a cornfield where the farmer is in on it and gets his cut 😉

XLNordic

XLNordic

I know this is an outdoor thread and today i just have an indoor update but the in and outdoor grow is currently close connected so for now i dont see an reason yet for an separate indoor thread.

Day 1 flower indoor update: Defoliation and the use of cheap smart plugs, units and sensors for controlling indoor grow

P

PopPop67

Your post are very interesting I am looking forward to a update on your tent ⛺️ grow. Just watching a few of your posts I have learned a few new things. Learning more about growing my beans is why I keep following people's posts. 67 years old and still Learning new stuff everyday

XLNordic

XLNordic

Your post are very interesting I am looking forward to a update on your tent ⛺️ grow. Just watching a few of your posts I have learned a few new things. Learning more about growing my beans is why I keep following people's posts. 67 years old and still Learning new stuff everyday
Thanks a lot.
Make sure to also keep an eye on the Utube channel
This is just getting started 🤘

We are very happy and proud at Crystal Lake Breeder Association to be able to announce a sponsorship/ co op with a large Danish/Nordic seedbank, which will make our planned future grows and seed projects possible.

More about the great news in the Youtube video below 🤗

Clba nordland 2023

Im also glad to announce that my BOTA, Battle Of The Autos are now possible and will start very soon.
Im going to compare a lof of AF strain against each other and my own Girl Scout Cheese Auto ( Girl Scout Cookies Auto x Cheese Auto) and 2 strains from Seeds Mafia.
They will all compete and the best strains will be used in my 101 AFs in a cornfield project next year.

IMG 20230827 160452
IMG 20230827 160501

And the sponsorship has also made my next indoor grow project possible with the exact strains i wanted to run.
Starship from CA seeds
Gelato 2.0 Nordland Seeds and
Gorrilla Glue Nordland Seeds

And im now able to run the planned C99 and Exodus Cheese reglar seeds project later.
More about those later.
IMG 20230827 160517
2 strains from Seeds Mafia that is going into a contest they have currently, and they are going to compete against the other competitors in BOTA, but more on that later So stay tuned for more in the growthread and UTube channel 🤘
IMG 20230827 163941

IMG 20230827 160536
XLNordic

XLNordic

I kind and helpful fellow grower send me these for my C99 and Cheese projects
If i cant find pure males elsewhere i can use these regular seeds as they contain each 50% C99 and Cheese, so a first cross would give an 75% Cheese/C99 outcome, and then back cross from there.
But i still hope to save time by finding pure males and i have a little time before i start sprouting the seeds for the project.
And even if not used in the projects these are awesome genetics on their own i cant wait to grow out.
Thanks again
You know who you are 😉🤗
IMG 20230830 013418

In the indoor grow Tent all the plants are starting to show Pistols here on day 3.
Im going to replace the 512 watt led Famurs light with 2 x 120 watt quantum boards soon due to height problems and bad light spread/cover from the Famurs lamp that waste watts in my case.

Even the latest flowering autoflowers from the garden has matured their seeds now see that are all been taken indoors where i will start trimming, drying, sorting seeds and sending to retailers.
Pictures and description coming later 😉

XLNordic

XLNordic

Today i finally recieved a VERY much awaited shipment from the UK for my Cheese and other projects.

And oh boy.

Its like i died and went to heaven.

First shipment got stolen, second nicked by customs assholes that wanted a big bribe despite this being labelled as a gift but i dont mind dumpster diving for a month for this one ❤️

But now their are finally here and i can start my Cheese Project very soon.

From my understanding ( and from others more qualified) the Rockster Cheese is the closest to the clone in seed form any one offers ( im not even mentioning the GHS joke version).

Time to put on the work gloves.

Stay tuned to this thread and the Youtube channel for updates 🤘

IMG 20230902 135013

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Today i finally recieved a VERY much awaited shipment from the UK for my Cheese and other projects.

And oh boy.

Its like i died and went to heaven.

First shipment got stolen, second nicked by customs assholes that wanted a big bribe despite this being labelled as a gift but i dont mind dumpster diving for a month for this one ❤️

But now their are finally here and i can start my Cheese Project very soon.

From my understanding ( and from others more qualified) the Rockster Cheese is the closest to the clone in seed form any one offers ( im not even mentioning the GHS joke version).

Time to put on the work gloves.

Stay tuned to this thread and the Youtube channel for updates 🤘

View attachment 2032636
Looking forward to seeing all the different cheese types. Good luck with your project. The Rockers cheese does look good by the sounds of it.

XLNordic

XLNordic

Looking forward to seeing all the different cheese types. Good luck with your project. The Rockers cheese does look good by the sounds of it.
Thank you 👍
From what i can see its the closest thing in seed form to the clone.
Others are just one cross or maybe one cross and then 1 bx.
Im working on trying to get the clone only also.
If i manage that some future project could be making 2 or 3 more bx to the clone and then it would be 5-6 bx in total.
Close to an IBL.
Ps i have no idea what GhS did with their Exodus line as they had the original clone for many years but still most ppl say that their "Exodus Cheese" is not even close to the clone?

XLNordic

XLNordic

I harvested the Royal Dane's this night.
I only had 4 females.
Due to nutrient lock out and not visiting and caring for them as much as i should i ended up with 3 small plant and 1 medium large one with seeds.
Not soo many seeds as one could have hoped for but time will tell how many i have harvested

IMG 20230913 220437

IMG 20230913 220446

Little Youtube of Royal Danes in the corn at night
Just before harvest

Indoor and garden update coming soon
So stay tuned 🤗

XLNordic

XLNordic

Sorry for the lacking updates but i got my hands full currently.
Its all growing like weed ;)
This is mostly a media update but covers a little on both indoor an outdoor ( more coming when the Youtube channel limits are lifted.
i had to use a spare Youtube channel temporarily for some of it as it seems i hit some 24 hour upload limit, and Google wants me to give them my phone number and official ID to lift these restrictions.
Ha ha, they must be smoking bad weed :)

CLBA GROW ROOM UPDATE WEEK 5. No bullshit version. AK47, Strawberry Banana, Chemdog, Girls scout C.

( Temporarly link. it will be moved to CLBA SEEDS Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCelgGoZf2A_wNTVd0OQYo4w soon)

Outdoors the Gungner and Yggdrasil strains from Northern Seeds have positively surprised me.
The Gungner IS finished at mid September as claimed.
Stocky, ok sticky and perfect for Nordic Outdoor
Contains Northern lights and others and have been grown by Northern Seeds outdoor in Denmark for several generations.
The yggdrasil is similar, a little later finished ( end September/start Oktober) but more sticky.
Ill definitely be growing more of both next year and probably also use them in Outdoor breeding.

The Shorts from the CLBA channel:

Gungner, old Danish Nordic Outdoor with Northern lights.

Indoor Bubblegum grown outdoor in DK

( Running her also indoor currently)

Copenhagen Kush. Cupwinning Indica 28-30 % thc ( going to use this a lot in future projects)

Leb27. Old Danish IBL, Heirloom Outdoor strain

Sensi skunk 1 outdoor ( bought a 10 pack regular to find a keeper male. 7 germinated. 0 males )

https://youtube.com/shorts/cs3paISXCcU?si=Te9IKn9t8-AsdbZi

Ive recently managed to find and order regular C99, DJ Shorts Blueberry and some Oldschool '90 Skunk, so it seems ive finally acquired all or most the thought after genetics ive been looking for for my planned winter seed projects

P

PopPop67

Been wondering were you have been. Your post are informative and fun to veiw you were missed my friend

XLNordic

XLNordic

Been wondering were you have been. Your post are informative and fun to veiw you were missed my friend
Thank you 🫣
Been kinda busy.
Its all growing like weed here 😂
All autoflowers had been harvested and seeds are sent to retailers as soon as i receive my ordered mylar bags.
Apart from my 120x240x200 sensimilla tent, Ive also bought an 150x150x200 rent for growth and mother plants and im going to get 2 100x100x200 tents dedicated for seed grows.
And outside it all flowering or have been for some time, so its kinda hectic here.
Hard work, but my favourite kinda work 😁

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Thank you 👍
From what i can see its the closest thing in seed form to the clone.
Others are just one cross or maybe one cross and then 1 bx.
Im working on trying to get the clone only also.
If i manage that some future project could be making 2 or 3 more bx to the clone and then it would be 5-6 bx in total.
Close to an IBL.
Ps i have no idea what GhS did with their Exodus line as they had the original clone for many years but still most ppl say that their "Exodus Cheese" is not even close to the clone?
theres some nice bluecheeses, that are super close to the original, if not better. could maybe get one of them to hit the rockster stuff.

Last edited:
XLNordic

XLNordic

theres some nice bluecheeses, that are super close to the original, if not better. could maybe get one of them to hit the rockster stuff.
Sounds good
In the meantime i also managed to get my hands on Exodus Cheese IBL ( 8bx) and Ive just fund and ordered some DJ Shorts Blueberry, so i think ill make my own BlueCheese later 🥳

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Sounds good
In the meantime i also managed to get my hands on Exodus Cheese IBL ( 8bx) and Ive just fund and ordered some DJ Shorts Blueberry, so i think ill make my own BlueCheese later 🥳
let me no if you do😁. my favourite.

Top Bottom