Clear Rolling papers

• Thread starter Midnight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Midnight

HAS ANYONE HAD A CHANCE TO TRY CLEAR ROLLING PAPERS OR BLUNT PAPERS ?

Clear Rolling papers are the hottest new smoking product on the market. See what you are smoking with these awesome smoke clear transparent papers. Made from 100% organic biodegradeable plant material. They areTASTELESS and SLOW BURNING!

These transparent cigarette papers are not plastic. They are 100% Natural - Biodegradable Natural Cellulose, Vegetal Based - Odorless - Tasteless - Slow burning and Chemical free!

Smokeclear papers
Smokeclear blunts
T

thc4sim

A bit of a gimmik, i used em a while back when they came out..
they do burn nice n slow, ill give em that..

but you will always go back to your papers, or bong!!!!

C

CharlesSprkleaf

agree with thc4sim... ordered a bunch and went right back to dutch's

S

StonedOwl

I've been smoking those for years. I honestly prefer them over paper. Clear cellulose papers allow more of the Cannabis taste to come through, and I think they may be a bit healthier than paper papers. (but don't quote me on that) If ya pay attention to the various gas stations around ya, you'll probably find some that sell them. JOB makes a good one.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Been using the original Aleda brand for awhile now, my only complaint is they give me a harder time rolling than a regular club paper would. By far and large, I like the Aleda's alot, they really give the least tainted tasting herb smoke I've ever had in a paper; even cleaner tasting than Club papers. I also try to keep some Aleda joints rolled up in advance cuz if I feel like smokin a joint, I dont really like to have to wait before hand rolling it up.

T

they call me j

yea i used to smoke the aledas as well....a bit harder to roll for some people and you definitely need a roach in the end for form and to keep all that green out your mouth....but yea better flavor and better/slower burn.

edit:

beware, i know a lot of companies were claiming to be 100% cellulose but were actually NOT...ive seen some of these that were more like cellophane than cellulose...

M

Midnight

my local shop is Puff & Stuff or Water Beds & Stuff I'll see if they have some and give them a try .
thanks for all the tips

P

punkadc

i, personally, am not a fan of the clear papers... if you want a clean tasting joint, try using a rice paper (like elements) or some zig zag ultra-thins and roll an inverted joint...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUv9CZMsa1A[/YOUTUBE]

...only 1 layer of paper...good stuff!:joint:

S

StonedOwl

I can't roll for shit with those real thin papers. I always tear them.

The Joker

The Joker

I've used the cellulose papers and they have a wierd taste. Rolled pretty easily though.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Clear papers make your joints taste nasty

the best rolling paper in the World is (Raw) unbleached natural paper and i know mr Logic loves em aswell:)

NwolkZark

NwolkZark

Bought a pack of the smokeclear brand ones like 2 years ago, managed to smoke 4-5 joints and gave up on them. Their weird feeling to roll with and seem a little small. They do burn alright tho. More of a party favor then anything if you ask me, cool once in awhile but I won't be buying anymore. I'll stick to my bong and normal papers:)

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I haven't tried too many types of papers(clubs, Aleda,zig-zag,DLX,JOB,rizla,Raw and a few other not so memorable) I'm not too picky about papers as personally I'm a vapN, Bong tokin,pipe smokin, brownie eating maniac.....Nevertheless a beautiful joint is still, in my book, a necesity of life. Punkadc I use to roll the inverted joints all the time and I really like em alot....My bro's and I called them bats. I just pretty much stopped smoking I.J. when I got the Aleda's and no point n me even tryin to do it with those. It would be nice to smoke a nice bat though....:afroweed:

P

punkadc

nice...i think i might adopt your slang...and roll me a bat when i get off work tonight!:joint:

...i tried explaining how to roll an inverted joint to one of my co-workers a while ago... he didnt get what i was saying, no matter how i tried to explain...so a couple days later he was like "check out this cool new way i learned to roll..." ...i laughed and told him that was exactly what i tried to teach him...:Dfunny stuff:D

C

coldnorth

Clear papers make your joints taste nasty

the best rolling paper in the World is (Raw) unbleached natural paper and i know mr Logic loves em aswell:)

raws the shit, they dont sell it anywhere around here so im ordering a box for harvest lol :rauch08: wouldent smoke any other papers if i could chose

M

Mickmoll

RAW or nothing, got a load of free see threw papers at the 2007 cup, made one joint, smoked half of it an never used them again.
everyone likes different things but for me, i smoked one pack of raw an cant go back to my old papers

Latest posts

Top Bottom