Clockworx pictures presents "Friendly Fire" Goji OG -vs- Lucky Charms

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

who will be the victor

• Total voters
clockworx

clockworx

Day24, Sorry guys , city life can be crazy at times, also had a huge harvest of my flood n drain room so I got kinda lost ....as for this grow, all the plants except for the lucky charms #1 has become a nightmare sativa mess which I absolutely hate, they have a shit ton of bud sites but that comes with never ending stretch. I've been snapping tops, branches, only good thing at this point with those plants is that they will yield really well, other than that they will never be ran again, they are gonna be 12 week strains as best.......now lucky charms #1 on the other hand made this grow worth while, its a truly stunning indica with bud sites from top to bottom on every branch and is frosting up great already, amazing marshmallow smell...strawberry cheesecake is also looking great, its gonna be another fast bushy indica with fat webbed oval leaves, I love it already and its female....I can't pull the sativas out anymore so when they start budding heavy I will get those pics....the lucky #1 is easy to work with so I got some good shots for my friends....I also just up potted the lc#1 as the pot was drying out fast which tells me it was all roots and needed room.....I've been keeping all the pots one the well watered side during bud set to max out the bud sites. Enjoy the pics.....
IMG 20140112 071207
UHG
UHHGG
UHHG
UUHG
IMG 20140112 060940
UHGFF

Haggardass

Haggardass

I'm living that canopy man mines filling in nicely, I'll take all Rhode sativas off your hands bro don't worry lol lc#1 looks like it's gonna have some massive buds dude.

clockworx

clockworx

Yea lc#1 is the only one I'm gonna keep.....I hate huge huge sativas .....I'll talk to you later tonihgt , I gotta be in harlem in 20 min and I'm late as fuck....

Haggardass

Haggardass

Cool man, I'm gonna put some more pictures in my thread tonight so I'll swing back in here.

Haggardass

Haggardass

From the look of things i doubt you're doing anything wrong clock keep it up man. UPDATE! Lol

clockworx

clockworx

Nah they are just sativa heavy...I know all the water issues / day and night temps..no N ...low humidity...lights kinda close..its also why I waited longer to transplant into 5gallons, I did it at the very end of transition ..fuck it .....lucky #1 is great...plus they all have a lot of sativa in the genetics so that's what I got.....I'm sure the bud will be fire , if so I will just flower them super early, also seed plants stretch 2× what the clone would....we shall see.....I got some more pics later tonight......

Haggardass

Haggardass

I love sativas but i try to stick that to the summer mainly, i thought about after this harvest grown one big pre sativa under my light just for a nice head stash. If i get anywhere near my last harvest weight I'll have enough to last me three grows so i can afford to wait 12-14 weeks for a nice haze or something thai maybe.

clockworx

clockworx

Sorry guys my mind is in another place lately...also its hard to do updates of sativas, they are so sloooow. I'll just keep doing the cheesecake and lucky #1 until the others get movin...the clone of the giant skunk sativa is amazing, no stretch , just 2 foot solid colas on a 2.5 foot clone......that's what I'm hoping for on the next runt with these....I'll get a few pics in a minute or 2......

Top Bottom