Clockworx pictures presents "Friendly Fire" Goji OG -vs- Lucky Charms

• Thread starter clockworx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

who will be the victor

• Total voters
iCultivate

iCultivate

Lucky #1 is an absolute beauty Clockworx! As is that Emerald OG, it has great structure to its buds.

-- iCultivate --

killemsoftly

killemsoftly

clockworx, came over her from your 'mainlining' thread. Sweet methodby the way! Curious: u mentgioned using 1:1 soil/coco. do u use that to clone as well? Nice plants too,by the way!paz

clockworx

clockworx

Hey guys, lucky charms #1 came down yesterday .....she is amazing, pink and heavy purple buds....I have a bunch of pics I'm uploading now.....everything else is still going ....

clockworx

clockworx

Lucky charms #1 is my winner....she is dank, smells amazing-- strong marsh fruity dankness and a heavy purp color with some pink mixed in......
20140226 015451
20140226 020342

clockworx

clockworx

Looking great, you got my hopes up now!
Just find the indica pheno , the sativa one still looks like she's on week 4, 70 days in....I tossed out those cuts......I also slacked on plant care this go, the cuts I have going now of lucky #1 look better flowering....I got spooked off here and also been super busy so....it happens tho....she pulled her own weight and is a very lite feeder requiring little care anyway.....I will get some dried pics and a smoke report soon......the pics don't do this one justice , she is really nice....

true grit

true grit

Ill def keep any eye out for indica phenos. A homie popped some too, so hopefully we can come across the marshmallow flav im looking for. But that gal came out great for ya

clockworx

clockworx

Goji #1.......this is winner for the goji....#2 was looking nice and yields more but the #1 is def the nicer of the 2....better bud structure and smell.....both seem to be finishing at the same time......this one has a weak yield so I'm gonna toss both goji......
GOJI 187
FOJI 1187

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Those Gogi's are lookin' nice, I could see why they got the axe though- looks like it wouldn't want to harden up. I've heard that there is a collective somewhere in CA that sells Bodhi's personal cut of Gogi. I haven't been running many clones lately but that sort of peaked my interest.

Top Bottom