Clone help please thank you

• Thread starter 5pointslo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Superscrip1

Thanks I’m gonna try that on this run
You are an Anus.... That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard lol. I bet you also think that molasses improves your yield? That's another lie the grocery stores will tell you.Cannabis plants do not uptake sugars they produce them and get rid of them through their roots.there called Exudates. Increase your yield by 35% laughable... Bro science at its best

2wylde

I'm not a soil guy, I'm sure someone will chime in.. That said, i've seen others advise against a coco/soil hybrid mix.
Coco peat mix sunshine #4 ,no burn pre soak with bonticare liquid karma no liquid nutes drying veg unless it's a clone then only rooting agent till new vegetation is present
I use sunshine #4 to start my clones I never have issues

2wylde

Coco will absolutely NOT improve your yield. You need to quit blowing smoke bro. Cocoa has 0 available nutrients to a plant. So how does that increase yield..
It really depends on the mix. Straight up coco. No nutrients I do agree. I use a blend I really only need nutrients during flowering unless issues are present

2wylde

Everyone has there own ways. I use a coco mix. I do my clones with the gel and directly into the coco mix. I only use clonex cloning solution as a feed till they start to show fresh vegetation. I also make a foiler spay from bonticare liquid karma to feed leaves , It never fails , theses are my clones and then I have a set of clones from one of these clones they are doing fine though one is struggling but she will survive

20220523 040142
20220523 040137
20220523 040145
20220523 040251
Observationist

Observationist

It really depends on the mix. Straight up coco. No nutrients I do agree. I use a blend I really only need nutrients during flowering unless issues are present
Cmon now

Google first

90D760E9 B63E 4128 AAE1 C635FDA1338A

2wylde

Cmon now

Google first
Lmao ... I meant to say , straight coco no nutrients I do NOT agree. So being said straight needs nutes. But my mix does not during veg stage. I use sunshine #4 witch is more pete than coco. I also amend it with blood and Fish bone meals as well as dolomite even though it's already in the mix I don't feel it has enough
Sorry for the missed word. I'm very good for it ...lol peace
One way to put it, coco is one step from hydro. A pot of coco is like a huge Rockwell cube. They both have no nutrients for plant growth , the roots love them though. Coco also has a lesser chance of pest like Rockwell.

Last edited:
Fairytalez

Fairytalez

To me it looks like Nitrogen toxicity. Way too much for the lady. I would suggest a flush with water PH'd to 6.1 to 6.3 . Good luck man

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

You are an Anus.... That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard lol. I bet you also think that molasses improves your yield? That's another lie the grocery stores will tell you.Cannabis plants do not uptake sugars they produce them and get rid of them through their roots.there called Exudates. Increase your yield by 35% laughable... Bro science at its best
You're a clown. Coco improves aeration in soil, stops it compacting and enhances root growth which improves overall yield. Molasses feeds the microbes in the soil which helps with nutrient breakdown and uptake into the plant.
You're a 100%, 24k clown. Please stop spreading misinformation.

2wylde

You're a clown. Coco improves aeration in soil, stops it compacting and enhances root growth which improves overall yield. Molasses feeds the microbes in the soil which helps with nutrient breakdown and uptake into the plant.
You're a 100%, 24k clown. Please stop spreading misinformation.
I didn't want to bring up molasses... no point in arguing. We all have our ways and beliefs. What works for one may not work for another and this also goes for strains and genetics not just the human
But I love my coco peat mix and my cloth pots. I've tried to make changes but I always go back

Top Bottom