clone only strains clones

• Thread starter ice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer

Not likely! First off a clone is a genetic duplicate of the mother,It cannot make pheno types. orignal kid had seed that was not s1`s.Also it was around before 95. Cuts were made and passed around to those people but they were not from an S1 seed grown plant. Also Grass valley is one of the first places OG Kush came to light but it wasn`t from Grass Valley and not from Tahoe ether. So there is some truth to that story but there is more that`s left out of the loop than that`s told.:nod

Reactions: B.a
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Dam power went out again so got to shut dow the laptop!

3Cz

I posted a little while back about the history of the Kushes, including the Chems. It's the best info I've found thus far on the lineage of the Chem Family. Check back in this thread a little bit around March 7, I think.

Regards,
3Cz

A

alf318

well thanx str8 i have enjoyed and payed my dues and it only gets better

J

jayrock2580

There are a lot of rare strains in michigan. No one persso has a clue what all is around here. Not one single person is the spokesperson for mi mmj either. I say this cause it upsets me to see people saying oh i know tat cut isnt here only my buddy has it. BS I am in northern mi. I have 22 different clone only strains myself and there are a couple people who say triangle kush isnt out there. Well most are right they are s1 form But the true cut is in my stable and I have a few cance patients who get their free meds and are very thankful to the cut. People need to stop clone hoarding. I once heaar someone say if i give a cut out and the person dont grow it right it ruins that strain. bs it ruins that person maybe but not the cut. sorry for the rant

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I got a bubba cut that shits on everything anybody has showed me in the last 3 or 4 years and there is no way I would give it out to a single person besides the guy who gave it to me... I just had a dude offer me $1500 for one clone and I told him to kick rocks as well as a dude my sister knew who drove all the way from chicago to try and talk me into selling him some... Moral of the story is I agree with skunk if you got something special you can only give it to like your right hand man that also wouldn't give it away under any circumstances and that's it... There is too many jack off growers out here who would get desperate and whore it out and then your special cut ain't special anymore and the name gets ruined from some douchebags
Lack of growing skills... Keep your special cuts in the house!

J

jayrock2580

See im not arguing here but how in the world does a name get ruined. I mean so many people grow a lot of strains. Like you say you got a bubba cut wouldn't give up for anything. I have a pre 98 bubba kush and have the. Ghost as well. I pitched the katsu a few years back as it isn't the greatest imo. But my point is if I give it out and share someone grows it like shit. It didn't ruin the name of bubba it ruined the growers name cause they didn't live up to the standards. If you are medical it is about helping others out.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
The best meds should be freely shared with the world, there is no reason what so ever to horde cuts. That's like keeping potential medicine away from sick people who need it.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

The best meds should be freely shared with the world, there is no reason what so ever to horde cuts. That's like keeping potential medicine away from sick people who need it.
Yeah well if you do that then the big medicine companies would be out of business... That's the game... Life ain't fair.

J

jayrock2580

Yeah well if you do that then the big medicine companies would be out of business... That's the game... Life ain't fair.

Really? That is the point of medical marijuana bud. It is to put the big pharmaceutical companies out of business. Yo do realize that is what this IS about right? Medical is about showing people that marijuana can be used for many many ailments and used sucessfully for treatment. Pills like vicodin percoset icy run rampant all over the streets and such but for what. They don't help with ailments thy mask it. Edibles and marijuana extracts actually help and are beneficial to people witout the harmful addictions of pharmaceuticals. So I am sorry but man bladders are legalized drug dealers not medical and not people who care for their patients. 15-20 a gram is bs as well

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Really? That is the point of medical marijuana bud. It is to put the big pharmaceutical companies out of business. Yo do realize that is what this IS about right? Medical is about showing people that marijuana can be used for many many ailments and used sucessfully for treatment. Pills like vicodin percoset icy run rampant all over the streets and such but for what. They don't help with ailments thy mask it. Edibles and marijuana extracts actually help and are beneficial to people witout the harmful addictions of pharmaceuticals. So I am sorry but man bladders are legalized drug dealers not medical and not people who care for their patients. 15-20 a gram is bs as well

Yeah well that's great... I like my new BMW though homeslice...

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

And it's not that I don't agree with you but what your talking about is not real life... There's no way in hell I'm bout to just freely give out a cut of something I had to pretty much pull teeth for since 2008. You must not know how this shit works... Say I do get all righteous and give my shit away freely what do you think is gonna happen to it? All these people are gonna be getting heavily medicated off my special cut and the dispensary guy is gonna get rich instead or everybody is gonna have it then my $350-400 an oz shit is gonna be going for $200 because everybody has it now. I'm sorry but I didn't drop over $30000 on grow equipment to help the next mf feel better. Life is a dirty place so if you wanna feel better off my meds you gotta pay me what I feel they are worth, if not go find some ww or Cindy 99 that everybody under the sun has. That's how I feel about it. I help people all the time but nobody ever helps me do shit everything I have got or done I had to pull strings and plug like crazy for all by myself. That's the real bro call it what you want to but it is what it is. Only way I'm coming off this shit is if someone else like me has something on the same level or better and that's it. I wouldnt sell nobody cuts of this shit but an even trade is always an option. Unfortunately nobody has had anything close to being even that I know of so far so until that day comes I'm gonna be hoarding my shit.

M

MIway

There is too many jack off growers out here who would get desperate and whore it out and then your special cut ain't special anymore and the name gets ruined from some douchebags
Lack of growing skills... Keep your special cuts in the house!

You've never had the situation (think back a bit), where you got weed from someone... say strain x... and it was the uber bomb?

Only to get it later from another cat & it was exactly the opposite? Same 'strain x'...?

That's what happens... everyone just goes back to calling on the original dude. Market security locked, just like you said... growing skilz be more important than a specific cut. There are plenty of OG growers that I would never touch... even if they gave it to me... I would feel bad giving it to a street bum.

J

jayrock2580

Dude im sorry your skills aren't that good. See I pull enought to sell your 400 an oz quality stuff at 250 which is what I do on top of a free half per month. I would prefer to drive my pickup truck and be comfy. Instead of have a huge mansion while my patience are sick as hell. Btw I build everything I have and due to ones attitude. Gets what you want. Name a clone and I can get it bro or I have already had it lol I have built what I have over 14 years. Maybe you need talked to by some old school cats

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Dude im sorry your skills aren't that good. See I pull enought to sell your 400 an oz quality stuff at 250 which is what I do on top of a free half per month. I would prefer to drive my pickup truck and be comfy. Instead of have a huge mansion while my patience are sick as hell. Btw I build everything I have and due to ones attitude. Gets what you want. Name a clone and I can get it bro or I have already had it lol I have built what I have over 14 years. Maybe you need talked to by some old school cats

I doubt you have had mine and what I do is obviously working... I pull enough to sell my shit for $250 an ounce too but what for when I can get $350 or $400? The old school cats are gonna tell me the same thing I just told you. All my people are old school cats and most of them in this biz are millionaires. Thats who taught me the game I'll take their word before anybody elses...

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't think I was attackin ya QBM! Everyone is intittled to their own opinion lol. That's why I stated mine. And I didn't mean give away for free, one would expect an even trade or fare dollar value for the special cut.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Don't think I was attackin ya QBM! Everyone is intittled to their own opinion lol. That's why I stated mine. And I didn't mean give away for free, one would expect an even trade or fare dollar value for the special cut.

I don't bro theres nothing wrong with what you said no offense taken.

J

jayrock2580

all good bro not saying it isnt working for you. It is your thinking and your so called "ol school cats" thinking. I undestanding a sliding scale bro trust me. Lawyers judges and acct pay high price but to go 350-400 across the board is whack. I have donated so much herb and extracts in my life it isnt funny. You know what I gained out of it all friendly connections. Sure there was assholes there who tried to keep taking advantage and it pissed me off. Shit happens But there isnt a cut out there that I cant source one way or another. I prefer to go by my predecessors thinking and beliefs. Talk to tuck a bit bro. med patients are the reason you are allowed to do what you do. If it wasnt for them electing you as your caregiver you wouldnt be growing here. I know the game and the hustle aint lived in michigan all my life homeslice. I left 600 an oz tomove here and be legal and dropped my price to 250 just cause I am thankful for my patients. So dont tell me bout riches they dont mean shit to me. so peace and one to their own on this

Latest posts

Top Bottom