Clones droopy and taco curling after bringing clones

• Thread starter Siz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Siz

Siz

Whats up growers.

Second run and I keep having issues when I bring my clones from the dispensary. My guess is from the shock of environment but I could be wrong?

They keep their clones in a cool env. Around 75 deg with around 55% hum

Put them in small pots with coco and fed 1/4 strength nuts with microbes.

I am putting them in my tent which was at 78 deg 65% hum. I want to be at 80-81 deg with 72% hum but last time i did that straight away the clones got very shocked. Do I need to slowly acclimate? Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Any input is appreciated!

Clones droopy and taco curling after bringing clones
Clones droopy and taco curling after bringing clones 2
Clones droopy and taco curling after bringing clones 3
Clones droopy and taco curling after bringing clones 4
Clones droopy and taco curling after bringing clones 5

S

storz

Is there any way of preventing this when bringing clones from another location?
make sure the clone is as healthy as possible before the transplant and that the roots on the clone are well developed before transplanting.

Generally, most growers will experience some shock after a transplant. I have had some clones that took off after transplanting with zero shock but that was an exception.

I have a set now that are worse than yours but I expected it bc they were really cuts more than clones. Yea it was a $ rip off IMHO. I was desperate so I bought them. Should have popped seeds instead.

The key is not to do too much to snap them out of it by adding this fert or more water or more light. Just dim your lights down a little, keep ideal temps, normal watering and let them recover---they need time more than anything. Your clones dont look very bad. My 2 centavos.

Reactions: Siz
Siz

Siz

Agreed! I figure if im bringing them from another place they have to go to some sort of shock.

If im guessing I think I shouldve transplanted right away to have less shock. I left them 1 day in a clear cup to acclimate and the roots were exposed. That and my fans were a bit high. Now that I lowered the speeds they seem to be doing better.

My last cuts I did myself and rushed it from not so healthy mothers so I just started fresh. Hoping to grow these to fill the 4x8 tent.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Is there any way of preventing this when bringing clones from another location?
Set the light intensity low and be sure the environment in the tent is dialed in as much as possible. I suspect a VPD near 1.0 would be about right.

Reactions: Siz
Siz

Siz

Set the light intensity low and be sure the environment in the tent is dialed in as much as possible. I suspect a VPD near 1.0 would be about right.

I have my gavita led at the lowest setting 50%. Its a pretty strong light for my tent so I dont think I can avoid any shock im beginning to learn -__- lol

Im trying to keep vpd between 0.8-1.0 its more on the 1 side.

I increased temp and hum to 82 deg 73% and theyre looking better today
5931A2DD 5E7F 4CCF 9D0F A5B5AB31512A
891F2290 89A9 4499 9118 72E551E3DD8C

Top Bottom