For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kfreek

Yes pls on the death coast, sounds interesting and I’m on a nostalgia kick rn with skunks n heirlooms n deathstar certainly made the rounds… i grow the hypes for the custies, n keep the offensive n potent stuff for me. Do u have any info on ur uk cheese cut?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yes pls on the death coast, sounds interesting and I’m on a nostalgia kick rn with skunks n heirlooms n deathstar certainly made the rounds… i grow the hypes for the custies, n keep the offensive n potent stuff for me. Do u have any info on ur uk cheese cut?
Uk cheese is the same cut I had years ago. Likes to grow wide needs lots of support lol.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Sacred Princess rooted cuts ready this week, top to bottom #4,13,7,11
E751A0FE 6ED4 44AB 87A2 87EA68903BDE

E9B7A9B1 6E4A 4D0D 9B91 130AA8FB41BD
20231714 21E5 4BA7 A5DD 6E4492086DAD
F7746C58 C51A 40AC 90C9 3B57527FE3D4

E5F4AC98 D1DC 44E4 9106 973DD54FB3DE
K

Kfreek

Ooooohhhh 7 and eleven look like my picks. Damn I need that cheese then lol 😝, you’re gonna have ur own cuts get popular sooner rather than later with the fire you grow and the way you spread love 💕
Very excited to grow the madmartigan, lol was transplanting her yesterdAy getting her into her flowering pot n decided to watch willow for the first time ever, that movie is wild. I was one when it came out lol ❤️

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Ooooohhhh 7 and eleven look like my picks. Damn I need that cheese then lol 😝, you’re gonna have ur own cuts get popular sooner rather than later with the fire you grow and the way you spread love 💕
7 and 11 are backwards on the single bud pic photos.(my bad)
I forgot to add the details
#4 is the grape bubblegum terp pheno, very tasty high leans more to the purple punch.
#13 is the mint bubblegum pheno and also the largest yielding of them all.
#7 is the clean grape terp pheno and imo has the best night of them all and also had the lowest yield.
#11 was certainly the prettiest growing, second best for high, terps got the grape going on and a little something else.
I also have a couple more phenos that are more Cindy tasting with some pineapple with more day orientated high to them.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Very excited to grow the madmartigan, lol was transplanting her yesterdAy getting her into her flowering pot n decided to watch willow for the first time ever, that movie is wild. I was one when it came out lol ❤️
That will be the best smelling plant in your garden. Chop at day 60 for the best flavor.
Did you like the movie? I was only six lol.
Madmartigan and Cinderella man got their names for starting in the pits and working their way to glory, both strains have gotten better and better with each outcrossing like Madmartigan starting the movie ina bird 🐦 cage to becoming the three headed monster 👿 slayer!⚔️

K

Kfreek

That will be the best smelling plant in your garden. Chop at day 60 for the best flavor.
Did you like the movie? I was only six lol.
Madmartigan and Cinderella man got their names for starting in the pits and working their way to glory, both strains have gotten better and better with each outcrossing like Madmartigan starting the movie ina bird 🐦 cage to becoming the three headed monster 👿 slayer!⚔️
I loved the movie!! I’m a big sci fi fantasy nerd lol. Sweeet a pretty fast strain too! Thank you so much, so excited to get this n the hippy slayer and white truffle from you blooming! Thank you so much for what you do! ❤️

S

Soul_Seekr

Snips for sale 3-4 for $100 per strain shipped.
Pm and mite free🙂 Us only.

Apples and bananas

Gas pump

Banana og

Apple fritter

Lemon cherry gelato

Gmo x rootbeer

Tropicana punch

Forum cookies

Oreoz

Grape cream cake

Triangle grape cake #8

Jungle cake

Gary payton

The real sour

Sunset sherbert

Ogkb 2.0

Cherry cream pie
More strains in a week.
Any chance you will be picking up Seed Junky Georgia Pie cultivar?

Top Bottom