For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
An srry for all the posts Trustfall but here some pkbr #6 that Trustfall has available I just pulled, I’ll take better pics once dried n trimmed up but this one really surprised me and just packed on the weight at the end. Know I can do better this next run now that I know her likes a bit n finishing time
Oz Kush going into flower finally. She’s a big girl n I’m loving her internode length. She is already making some stinky frost on her already this early
No problem fam I appreciate you showing these plants. The oz kush snips seemed super vigorous like she’s a grower for sure!
I do have oz kush rooted in the list this week if anyone is interested. I’ve never grown it but use to get concentrate from green dot rec market and it was really nice. Now I need to track down peace oz that one was peachy 😅

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Mannnn this game makes me sick sometimes, was poking around strainly and saw the pkbr Trustfall and I have listed at 1000 dollars!!! Wtf ppl are so greedy, while it’s def “worth” that I don’t get the greed n hype game at all an it’s so antithetical to why I personally do this, to help my family and friend get better meds for cheaper than anywhere else bc cannabis is artificially expensive already due to legal climates of past still affecting perceptions today. There is a way to make good money, charge a fair worthwhile price and have everyone n the community benefit. The listing in question…oh n a test bud of her from me
1,000 Clone List

Tahiti Lime x Biker OG (fisherman breeder)
* Black Denali #5 (oreoz x (AAK F2) Oi /MB
Gorilla Breath
Meat Breath
Gold Cash Gold #1
* Alien apple kush f2 #11
the daily slap (mainely cut)
white truffle cheese #11 (mainely cut)
* black ice (maxyield breeder cut)
* chilie verde
platnum kush breath remix (beleaf cut)
2.287 x sugar cane # 5
I have gorilla breath from archive at $100 lol.
Only time people should be getting paid that much for a clone is if a breeder is letting it out. No matter the strain you will get use to it. That’s why when you try new things (for me anyway) I get the highest. Large rotation no single plant is worth that much money for someone who just has to root a cut of his mother plant that he probably traded something for free.
I try to make it so small home growers can get the strains the dispo sells for $60 an 1/8 that way it keeps them out of the shops. I hear all the time how growers shop cause they can’t get the strains that the dispensary’s have.
Can’t expect people growing to smoke to pay those ridicules prices.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Here’s a new one I’m going to offer soon, the caboose #17(trainwreck x Tahoe x gsc) had a lot of what I’d consider lime terps in it and I’ve always been a fan.
A friend of mine tried it and said it has a nice sandy type resin, got sticky fingers😁 and the high was strong.
I’ve only grown it from seed bud I’d put it in the medium range for yield.

6EB92563 14A9 417F B63D 34E75622E6E0
022EFE15 1952 4456 B274 A658F4EBF9B9
612F50AA B8BE 4F5F 99AC 7D520EC83F5A
K

Kfreek

I have gorilla breath from archive at $100 lol.
Only time people should be getting paid that much for a clone is if a breeder is letting it out. No matter the strain you will get use to it. That’s why when you try new things (for me anyway) I get the highest. Large rotation no single plant is worth that much money for someone who just has to root a cut of his mother plant that he probably traded something for free.
I try to make it so small home growers can get the strains the dispo sells for $60 an 1/8 that way it keeps them out of the shops. I hear all the time how growers shop cause they can’t get the strains that the dispensary’s have.
Can’t expect people growing to smoke to pay those ridicules prices.
I love this and that’s exactly what it’s doing. It keeps my family n friends getting 3/8ths of fresh fire from me for 75 over 1/8 for 75 of overdry from dispo lol

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
This is for anyone on the fence about doing snips.

10 days here 18/20 rooted

20/20 the next day. His stuff rooted better than some of my own shit 😭
How the hell do you guys get roots that solid. Are aero clone roots always so thin and webby. You spritz? What rh?

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

honestly imo mother stock is the biggest determining factor but I don’t sweat the rh really.

I just keep the dome on for 7 days burp it once a day, I don’t even spray in my dome anymore, open vents for a day then pull it off, they either root or shit the bed at this point.

I do spritz the plugs to keep them damp but not soaked temps around 75. I never put water in the trays unless I’m gonna be gone to wet and to hot are ppls biggest mistakes imo.

Again though healthy moms make healthy cuts more than anything

Top Bottom