For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Has anyone grown out the blue dream santa cruz cut from gage green group?
Hey, I was going to tell you this in the dm but probably better everyone hears it. If a strain is giving you as much trouble as your blue dream is right now just trash it and play with the healthy plants.you will save yourself a lot of time and stress.
Unless itā€™s something super rare or I know Iā€™m the only one that has it l, thatā€™s when you just try try and try some more šŸ˜‰

M

MiMJgrower

Hey, I was going to tell you this in the dm but probably better everyone hears it. If a strain is giving you as much trouble as your blue dream is right now just trash it and play with the healthy plants.you will save yourself a lot of time and stress.
Unless itā€™s something super rare or I know Iā€™m the only one that has it l, thatā€™s when you just try try and try some more šŸ˜‰
I think i gave the clones too much humidity for too long then them going itno dry af air doesnt help either...got a humidifier and it can only maintain 35 to 40... those vpd numbers that come from that low of humidity means i gotta get my temps down to 65 or 70 im thinking The mom was over starved too, i believe. im pretty knew at this.... i didnt feed the mom for almost a week and a half. Just plain H20..lol...thats gotta have something to do with it. Coupled with my under/over watering....im using some what of an imbalanced nute. A fermented molases product....great stuff outdoors. Just gotta get things dialed in...there might be too much K in the feed.

K

Kfreek

It gets a lot of hate but mainly bc ppl got too much of a good thing when she was bigā€¦ Iā€™ve considered growing her but she certainly has acquired a stigma to her

V

Veritas140

Skunk Dog looks like a newer one. Between that and skunk tek sour what has the best skunk/terps for smoke in your opinion? The Madmartigan is a monster vegger for me BTW (coco autopots), people who scrog would fill up a net FAST. Loving the katsu and triangle kushes as well in veg, looking forward to grabbing another three in a few weeks once flipped and cuts taken. Itā€™s fun when you get to hunt a hunted pheno collection for your own personals in a few runs and cheap compared to hunting seeds yourselves (especially us lil guys).

K

Kfreek

I just learned the hard way with madmartigan lol, vegged her big n as soon as buds started bulking she got unruly AF n fell all over herselfā€¦ lol some pics of hippie slayer ā¤ļø, strawnana 14er cut, pkbr, Oz Kush n a mss s1 not available from trust just my personal cut.

84DC738F 4964 4771 9EE3 92F28AD3C78A
C6D69CB4 EE7C 49A1 BBEB 363AA71DE5E3
B03AF0AF 18F1 4A87 9F96 CA246E9CB936
0A7EED56 8C39 4783 9AEF F292413F8798
61A8ED19 8F67 4195 BACE 3865757BD575
907CBCD3 9BB8 4599 AC53 3D6E2F24EBF4
EBE985CB AECA 4B83 81ED 55BAA5D973D9
060350EE B2DD 420C AF38 EC975BAF0D2B
0F59569B 4FDF 4D83 AF1A FCAFF2F23E92
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Skunk Dog looks like a newer one. Between that and skunk tek sour what has the best skunk/terps for smoke in your opinion? The Madmartigan is a monster vegger for me BTW (coco autopots), people who scrog would fill up a net FAST. Loving the katsu and triangle kushes as well in veg, looking forward to grabbing another three in a few weeks once flipped and cuts taken. Itā€™s fun when you get to hunt a hunted pheno collection for your own personals in a few runs and cheap compared to hunting seeds yourselves (especially us lil guys).
Hey whatā€™s up, the skunk dog strain I havenā€™t grown out yet but maybe @dawgzdaze can tell us more about it.
The skunktek is a sour, skunktek refers to his Instagram handle.
The dukes dog (dukes local skunk x loompa headband) could be a skunky one. @Kfreek are you getting any skunky terps in that hippie slayer?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I just learned the hard way with madmartigan lol, vegged her big n as soon as buds started bulking she got unruly AF n fell all over herselfā€¦ lol some pics of hippie slayer ā¤ļø, strawnana 14er cut, pkbr, Oz Kush n a mss s1 not available from trust just my personal cut.
Are you liking the terp profile of Madmartigan?

K

Kfreek

Donā€™t think I shared this here, my sacred princess šŸ‘ø 11 after months of cure time. Cookies, cake, grape and bubblegum.

Sooo excited! Nah not much skunk coming off the hippie slayer, more earthy sagey old school smoke smell, let ya know when I smoke her n ya madmartigan smelling great so far

Latest posts

Top Bottom