For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/🚨a-tengu-seeds-raffle-giveaway🚨‼%EF%B8%8F.145093/
If you purchased Anything last week don’t forget to read these instructions and get your number up for the raffle.

CannaKryptik

CannaKryptik

https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/🚨a-tengu-seeds-raffle-giveaway🚨‼%EF%B8%8F.145093/
If you purchased Anything last week don’t forget to read these instructions and get your number up for the raffle.
Hi. Do you keep a current list of available cuts posted somewhere?

K

Kfreek

Def recommend ppl scoop up the tried n true strawnana 14er cut from trust if ur trying to fill out n order, I have clients that I keep her in constant rotation for now, fantastic terps of straight smoothie, sandy texture resin an average yielder

1787FE69 E462 47FF 9E58 A2522098420C
7FFB3F87 9464 4039 B6B0 2098560BAAF1
d3cryption

d3cryption

Def recommend ppl scoop up the tried n true strawnana 14er cut from trust if ur trying to fill out n order, I have clients that I keep her in constant rotation for now, fantastic terps of straight smoothie, sandy texture resin an average yielder

How long did you veg, and what was the yield? Looks nice.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hi. Do you keep a current list of available cuts posted somewhere?
I will send yo
Nice selection of cuts! I would love to run that golden ticket

Sum pkbr #6 getting close!
Wow! You killed it on both these kfreek!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Guys I’m getting caught up in the dm’s today, I truly apologize as I’ve been sick the last week and trying to get back on track.

K

Kfreek

I will send yo

Wow! You killed it on both these kfreek!

Thank youuu honey 😇 it’s all from following advice from y’all n pushing my feed smarter n harder! Really helps running the same cuts over n over n dialing in what works n What to avoid… wrapping up my best two runs yet bc of new schedule!

D

DaKine808

7 and 11 are backwards on the single bud pic photos.(my bad)
I forgot to add the details
#4 is the grape bubblegum terp pheno, very tasty high leans more to the purple punch.
#13 is the mint bubblegum pheno and also the largest yielding of them all.
#7 is the clean grape terp pheno and imo has the best night of them all and also had the lowest yield.
#11 was certainly the prettiest growing, second best for high, terps got the grape going on and a little something else.
I also have a couple more phenos that are more Cindy tasting with some pineapple with more day orientated high to them.
Between the Sacred Princess #4 and #7 Which would you say is sweeter? How do these two compare effect wise? They all look awsome to me! Happy New Years D

K

Kfreek

Between the Sacred Princess #4 and #7 Which would you say is sweeter? How do these two compare effect wise? They all look awsome to me! Happy New Years D

Im just starting to flower #11, she clones an vegges beautifully tho I got a lil army of princesses now 🤑. Got my unruly madmartigan lady cleaned up a bit n she’s starting to get there!!! Prob not doing her justice but I’m trying trust! I know u love this girl

6C1F03CD 310A 42E8 910E 5CC8A285F008
13029CB0 5A72 47C6 81DE 93F3B5CEADA4
F853E8D2 DD7C 4D8E 8871 0E7ABD3B109E
D87AE747 0EED 4771 B9BE B07AA9258472
34D1DD15 2703 4276 9C6D E93353CE9862
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Im just starting to flower #11, she clones an vegges beautifully tho I got a lil army of princesses now 🤑. Got my unruly madmartigan lady cleaned up a bit n she’s starting to get there!!! Prob not doing her justice but I’m trying trust! I know u love this girl
Give her time she really starts to shine the last week!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
#4 is the grape bubblegum pheno, probably the closest one to madmartigan flavor and the most indica leaning high. The #7 is a clean(as in mint clean but the mint isn’t profound that’s why I say clean) then grape. More cake in the high so more sativa leaning.
Madmartigan alone has a heavier body then all four sacred Princess but the head is still high from the bubblegum and Cindy.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Wow ok this is great news I will have to try and make space in my garden and get a few. How to you take payment? Just let me know, also would you trade clones I have some nice Durban Poison x Cinderella 99 and some Orange Harambe along with some old school mago . I also have a few monkey mints and zkittles. Whatever works and looks great by the way.
Hope you had a great holiday season!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Hey sorry to bother you just had a quick question, what do you think the average yeaid is on the Grape Cake #8? I was thinking of getting some from you Thursday and just figured I would ask. Thank you much for your help and have a great day!
Citrus

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Wow ok this is great news I will have to try and make space in my garden and get a few. How to you take payment? Just let me know, also would you trade clones I have some nice Durban Poison x Cinderella 99 and some Orange Harambe along with some old school mago . I also have a few monkey mints and zkittles. Whatever works and looks great by the way.
Hope you had a great holiday season!
If you buy something I’m more inclined to do a trade, I pay to have this classified thread so it’s gotta bring in some dollars. Dm me the mango 🥭 has my interest only because I had a kc brains mango back in the mid 00’s that I loved.
I can’t really comment on the weight of tgc8 I will say mid range, it’s hard to determine when I put 20+ strains on the same watering system and the same feed. When you dial in strains that’s when the weight comes.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Ok no worries I'll get with you Thursday or Friday latest and get something ordered once the magos are big enough ill throw you a few I like to get stuff out there in case I need it back one day. I also just got some of Ed Rosenthals Big bud Dipper seeds they are not fem. But if you give me and address to send some too ill throw you 4 or 5 I only have 20 and promised my boy 5 as well. I would love to see what you do with them just let me know how to pay you and I'll get something ordered too. Have a great day man and thanks

K

Kfreek

Ok no worries I'll get with you Thursday or Friday latest and get something ordered once the magos are big enough ill throw you a few I like to get stuff out there in case I need it back one day. I also just got some of Ed Rosenthals Big bud Dipper seeds they are not fem. But if you give me and address to send some too ill throw you 4 or 5 I only have 20 and promised my boy 5 as well. I would love to see what you do with them just let me know how to pay you and I'll get something ordered too. Have a great day man and thanks

Sure u know this but trust is legit as they come to buy from OR trade with, strains I’ve gotten from him I can’t get anywhere else at a way lower cost as well as providing me by farrrr the healthiest clones I’ve ever received. Also allowed me to trade up like crazy n get strains I never thought I’d get access too… wild. I’ll def b back when I get thro all this fuckin fire 🔥 lol 😝

❤️GiGi❤️🧚‍♀️

Latest posts

Top Bottom