For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

These are pretty easy to find though my dude. With my fem hunts I have only ever popped 8-10 beans and 12-18 on reg’s. But that’s three months of work..
🤩🤩 i almost grabbed a pack too, but that TRS x okie @ImpulsiveGrower put out, had my attention big time.

Next order tho will have to be some WT okie.

K

Kfreek

Trinity is a monster of a plant, I have my first drying rn n putting a 2 month vegged one in flower now that’s gonna be hugeee. She’s so vigorous can’t believe she’s so old. That okie is a breeder powerhouse!!!!!! Really let’s the strain crossed to shine n bulk while keeping the great characteristics n adding frost!! Lil pic of Trinity n some sacred princess 11 frosty snappers

058F925F 60AE 49A6 A5EA 5A4EF1E7EAF1
15693B80 7131 4222 9E7B 6D7F33324DB3
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Trinity is a monster of a plant, I have my first drying rn n putting a 2 month vegged one in flower now that’s gonna be hugeee. She’s so vigorous can’t believe she’s so old. That okie is a breeder powerhouse!!!!!! Really let’s the strain crossed to shine n bulk while keeping the great characteristics n adding frost!! Lil pic of Trinity n some sacred princess 11 frosty snappers
Those nuggs look so good! 😁

D

DaKine808

Which pic is the Trinity it looks like the second one. You got any nug pics? Got a hurried cut at 2w bloom should tide me over got another one vegging away.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Anybody order the cheese platter?? Jfc no way this could b done without a net, the smoke is looking A1 too n with a yield like this I see why she’s made it around the block a time or two 💃👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Is it proper stinky wish cud get hold of cheese i had before here in uk

Top Bottom