For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

Honestly I don’t know. I pick these up because they are popular amongst the community and people want them.
There’s no convenient or cheap way to get things tested where I’m at either.
You breed seeds right? I am building my house in the high desert mountains of New Mexico at 7200 feet. Very short growing season. Cool nights. Sunny days, paradise really. When I move I'll need some good stout high altitude strains. Love sativa all day but gotta have indicas at night. Love berries and lemon type strains. 54 years old so of course pain management after a life of construction. Thanks and your stuff looks awesome.

electroguy

electroguy

Current grow, super lemon haze x 91 chem dawg, slh, blue dream, blueberry og, Malawi x dogtrap x golden glue, and critical locktite. Had to make a few clones too

rasterman

rasterman

You breed seeds right? I am building my house in the high desert mountains of New Mexico at 7200 feet. Very short growing season. Cool nights. Sunny days, paradise really. When I move I'll need some good stout high altitude strains. Love sativa all day but gotta have indicas at night. Love berries and lemon type strains. 54 years old so of course pain management after a life of construction. Thanks and your stuff looks awesome.
We're probably neighbors. I'm at 7234 feet and yeah, 15 June is the very earliest you can put Mephisto strains I've tried, outside. If they're not autos they MUST finish in two months to be safe, because after October they're going to start taking a lot of cold damage.

Mephisto autos don't do so well outside compared to Fastbuds, which handle the colder nights without stunting, at least as much. That said, I'll be putting more Mephisto strains outside (a Mango Smile and a Super Orange Haze) as soon as they have their second set of leaves and I'm optimistic nights won't be too cold for them by now. Right now I'm waiting on them to sprout.

I'm determined to work out the best way to leave autos outside throughout the grow instead of bringing them inside every night.

electroguy

electroguy

We're probably neighbors. I'm at 7234 feet and yeah, 15 June is the very earliest you can put Mephisto strains I've tried, outside. If they're not autos they MUST finish in two months to be safe, because after October they're going to start taking a lot of cold damage.

Mephisto autos don't do so well outside compared to Fastbuds, which handle the colder nights without stunting, at least as much. That said, I'll be putting more Mephisto strains outside (a Mango Smile and a Super Orange Haze) as soon as they have their second set of leaves and I'm optimistic nights won't be too cold for them by now. Right now I'm waiting on them to sprout.

I'm determined to work out the best way to leave autos outside throughout the grow instead of bringing them inside every night.
Thanks for the info. The Zuni mountains will be my forever home.

IMG 20230515 131743284
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
A friend, not sure if there’s a name attached to the cut but it’s going for a lot more elsewhere. Im almost mid flower on it now if you want to see it.
Just out of curiosity for in the future do you have any good indicas for a small tent? I have medical issues so sleepy, hit you like a fully loaded dump truck is what I wake up to if that helps. Also do you do seeds or clone only?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

I only run autos outdoors due to my also very short grow season. I used to always have to pull my photos early and my buddies that didn't got bud rot, PM, ETC.....

Top Bottom