For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
The Sacred Princess #7 is INSANE!!!!!! I am loving it!!!!! Its like Cindy with Cake and its absolutely frosted over. Keep that baby going man!!!
Mannnn…. Can we can talk about this one some more? 🤣 I have two rolling atm and it seems like they grow extra long trichs or sumthing.. The bud just becomes inundated with frost. Super pumped to try her 👍🌱❤️

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Mannnn…. Can we can talk about this one some more? 🤣 I have two rolling atm and it seems like they grow extra long trichs or sumthing.. The bud just becomes inundated with frost. Super pumped to try her 👍🌱❤️
So yeah I am stupid and read that fast and as i thought to myself wtf is he doing with rolling 🏧 s 😆 🤣 then I felt really dumb. On another note that Sacred Princess i keep seeing and want a cut each and every time. It is on my bucket list but I have to empty out some of the stuff I have in the bucket now to fit her. So please Mr.TRUST keep that one on the menu.

D

DaKine808

Sacred Princess #7
Sp
Sp11

It smells and tastes INSANE!!! This has it all and the best part is the high. Its clear and motivating. Then you have nugs that are light green, plump easy to trim and super coated glistening with tall standing trichomes that reek of what best I can describe as Funky Sweet Cake. Its super quick too looks ready way before I took it at 8-9w. Love it!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Sacred Princess #7
View attachment 2001291View attachment 2001290
It smells and tastes INSANE!!! This has it all and the best part is the high. Its clear and motivating. Then you have nugs that are light green, plump easy to trim and super coated glistening with tall standing trichomes that reek of what best I can describe as Funky Sweet Cake. Its super quick too looks ready way before I took it at 8-9w. Love it!
Dang son see now I want to get some of that right this min again!!! I have to wait as I have a plan in 10 weeks i will have room and that girl will be coming home with me! I CANT WAIT. LOOKS GREAT BTW

G

Ganjaman0104

Sacred Princess #7
View attachment 2001291View attachment 2001290
Hell ya i can't wait, i got the same cut vegging right now. How does it grow in bloom? is it stretchy?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Everything I've received from Trust was clean and pest free.
All my stuff that trust has sent has looked cleaned and performed well. Im not a professional though so take it for what it is, the customer service/shipping/etc has all been top notch. Hes a good guy in my book
Going to address this soon guys just not today lol. But I appreciate everyone of you and it’s always my goal to have satisfied customers. The goal here was always to build relationships and not try to squeeze every last penny out of peoples pockets. I’d rather let things go cheap so people come back because there’s nothing more fun in the grow then growing new strains!

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

We are going to keep pumping out the fire! No one will stop the Tengu 👺 🚂
Papaya punch x okie #2 choo choo!
Man oh man!! That Okie seems to rly b special!! Can't freaking wait for TK x Okie and OD x Okie to get there!!

And on the note of customer service etc. @Trustfall has been the best, honestly!! From helping w picking out an order to delivery to actually starting and growing his gear, dude has been there!! Appreciate u man. Would highly recommend ppl talk w this man!! Thanks again brother!!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
After trimming this latest white runtz I wondered if trust ever thought of crossing it to the okie? The runtz is already literally covered in trichs wonder how that would pair up
I have some white runtz x okie seeds from Trustfall that I am going to run soon. I will try to post the grow diary so you can find it when I do. It will probably be in my "next run of Tenguseed co genetics "just as FYI

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Winter frost? is that something you use or ..? Just wondering the plants look great man!! Just for reference what size containers are your plants in? Thanks and I hope you have a great day Happy 4th of July !!!!
Citrus! Happy 4th to you too! Kind words from a good grower like urself. I am using 3 gals, bottled nutes, promixhp, no co2. Winterfrost is a nute from New Millenium. I like the finishing shine it adds at the end. Trust recommended it and I’m really starting to like it!

Cheers
Johnny

Top Bottom