For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Here’s a post with the 88g13 hp.. that’s all I got for pics though. She was doing well but didn’t finish well in my watering system. Doesn’t mean it’s not up to par but just needed some extra care that I didn’t do.

And here is some pure Michigan post by me

Click on where it says “trustfall said” and it should take you to the post.
Not sure how I missed that post dude, I can definitely see the Pure Michigan influence in the Pure Michigan x Cinderella Man plants I grew. I don't have the experience to give an accurate taste or smell description, but it's definitely loud AF. The picture you referenced in that post looks a lot like the #4 pheno I grew i believe.
Not sure if you have any of those beans left, but if anyone wants a pure Michigan looking plant in seed form that's a good place to start I'd say!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Not sure how I missed that post dude, I can definitely see the Pure Michigan influence in the Pure Michigan x Cinderella Man plants I grew. I don't have the experience to give an accurate taste or smell description, but it's definitely loud AF. The picture you referenced in that post looks a lot like the #4 pheno I grew i believe.
Not sure if you have any of those beans left, but if anyone wants a pure Michigan looking plant in seed form that's a good place to start I'd say!
Being loud AF 😁 is from the Cinderella man 💯. Pure much is anything but loud. It’s interesting and different flavor but all the good you got smell and taste wise is from the Cman.😉 which is why it’s better than pure Michigan alone. I found a few of these so gonna pheno hunt a 15 pack and see what I can find.
The runtz x Cman is so damn tasty 😋, like first lemon then gas and some kind of auto part store cleaner can’t pin point it at the moment.

Medicalpatient303

Medicalpatient303

I do not unless I have something I don’t want to work with.
Can’t really put a price on pollen especially when you’ve gone through generations and years to find males that will put off attractive offspring.

Gotcha thank you ...

K

Kfreek

I do not unless I have something I don’t want to work with.
Can’t really put a price on pollen especially when you’ve gone through generations and years to find males that will put off attractive offspring.

I can totally understand that, that plant jizz can be worth more than gold n I don’t blame u for not parting with it. Pollen off of One reversed cut or male(look at bodhis g13hp line for example….) has started a lot of companies it seems

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I can totally understand that, that plant jizz can be worth more than gold n I don’t blame u for not parting with it. Pollen off of One reversed cut or male(look at bodhis g13hp line for example….) has started a lot of companies it seems
I’ve already learned why some breeders won’t sell regular seeds, instead they hunt them and find the killer pheno and make s1’s and sell those. 💡which is what I think
I’m Gonna do with cuntz.
I’ve only let out about a dozen of these seeds to 1-2 lucky folks 😉.
The flavor hits hard from the beginning to the very end of the bowl which I find very rare in alot of these strains today.
Lemon 🍋 ⛽️ and some kind of auto part store cleaner smell terp going on.
She’s got color, beautiful trichome coverage and very high terpene output.

A0E33CF7 48FD 4B85 8B66 E72EDE708FEF
Nesta028

Nesta028

I’ve already learned why some breeders won’t sell regular seeds, instead they hunt them and find the killer pheno and make s1’s and sell those. 💡which is what I think
I’m Gonna do with cuntz.
I’ve only let out about a dozen of these seeds to 1-2 lucky folks 😉.
The flavor hits hard from the beginning to the very end of the bowl which I find very rare in alot of these strains today.
Lemon 🍋 ⛽️ and some kind of auto part store cleaner smell terp going on.
She’s got color, beautiful trichome coverage and very high terpene output.
Every time I think I know which beans I’m going to pop next, you go and post some shit to change my mind! Guess I was lucky to get my hands on the Cuntz early!!!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey TrustFull what's your whole take on the Search for the Holy Grail of long lost 'not' forgotten Pure non-fruity Skunk strains?
Apparently I grow skunk guy has road kill skunk seeds for sale 🤣.
I honestly think it’s gone but someone somewhere probably has them. Probably dead so a relative needs to find them and have interest in them and not just toss in the trash.

Top Bottom