For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
These are starting to root most will be ready next week. Everything is $100 except the ones with the *
You inquire a price in the dm for the starred strains.
Tray 1
TKO #2 x3 *
Pbkk #10 x2 *
Rs-11 x1
Lemon cherry gelato x2
Okie male not for sale
Irene og x2
Lemon GoJo x2
Pancakes x2
Sfv og x2
BBC x jealousy x3
Gary Payton okie #1 *
Nor cal head band x2
Government oasis
Tray 2
Ogkb x3 not for sale
Death coast x2
C4O x2 …
Candy rain
Trop punch x2
Motor breath 15 x3
Gary Payton x2
Lemon tree x3 …
Super silver haze
Death Star x2

Tray 3
Runtz x2
Banana og x2
Ecsd x2
Maui skunk dog x2
Gmo
Super boof x3 …
Project 4516 x3 *
Red velvet x3 *
Grandi Guava x2
Angel cake x2
Kksc
Tgc8

Tray 4
Sacred Princess #4 x2
Sacred Princess #13 x3
Tko#3 x2 *
PNG
Golden goat x2
Kosher kush x2
Uk cheese x2
Medellin x2
Soap x2
Okie x3 not for sale
Blueberry
Platinum kush breath x2
Gary Payton x okie #4 *
Tray 5
Gov. Oasis x2
Kksc x3
Banana man #9 x2 *
Banana man #2 x2 *
Sunset sherb okie #2 x6 *
Madmartigan
Georgia pie x3
Straw guava x2
Tang man x 2 *
Tokyo snow 1
Pbkk #12 *

Tray 6
Frostette x 9 *
Forum x tgc x6 *
Papaya punch x okie #9 x2 *
Ecsd man x2 *
Sorcha #1 x2 *
Sorcha #11 x2 *
Banana man #7 x2 *
Papaya punch x okie #2 *
I stopped into a local dispensary today and I was laughing when I saw the menu. They had grape gas ,grand guava,soap ,Georgia pie,jealousy and others all available as seeds or clones from either Tenguseed or from other cool growers here on the farm. What was really funny was they were charging 45 to 55 bucks an 1/8. I really never go to dispensaries but they supposedly had a strain I had not seen in years so I tried to get some. I show up and of course they were out of it so I got some black hash that is great but man people still pay 50 bucks for an 8th. That is nuts to me and they say the market is dead for us armature growers. LOL Have a good day to all.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
If I sent anyone my an and b x okie #4 besides mr landy and you still have it please contact me. Thank you for your time.
Well what the Freck is that supposed to mean?!? I don’t mess up stuff that much lmao. Plus, u gave me a lot of my growing advice anyways 🤣😂

(It’s really tasty guys..I’m stupid asf for not taking cuts 😂😳)

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Here we got bbc x jealousy breeder cut and my sunset freeze #6 (not my super frosty pheno. Both gelato influenced the bbc x jelly smells slightly better right now and I do like the bigger calx of her. My sunset freeze #2 beats both of these but if you like gelato these are pretty good. Sunset freeze #2 doesn’t have the terps of these to but gets me way higher!View attachment 2013480View attachment 2013481View attachment 2013484View attachment 2013483View attachment 2013482
My friend just got a Jealousy cut, from a Colorado friend. Looks amazing. He is making a few cuts for me

BB22

BB22

I’m working on something called Tokyo Snow

If I grew it and named it,,, I’d call it menthol ✌️🤓

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Quick question I was looking for something on line and THC Farmer comes up on my Google search with your pictures as I read what the pictures are of I was like wait what?? it had your madmartigan x white runrz I don't remember ever seeing it and wanted to know if you are still working on the cross? Just wondering and thanks
Citrus7144

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
@citrus7144 yes I do have white runtz x madmartigan. I got one pheno jit testing another that was stressed from seed.
Here is my forum x tgc 👊🏻
Wow that is sick looking the forum looks like it adds some serious frost to the TGC. It looks like the same structure as TGC but frostier nice one what does she smell like? Thanks BTW for your response. I would be interested in seeing the runtz x madmartigan pictures if you have any but no rush. Have great day!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
@citrus7144 won’t let me quote ya but I wouldn’t sel that jar for even 400 bucks! That is some of the best herb I’ve had in years!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Wow that is sick looking the forum looks like it adds some serious frost to the TGC. It looks like the same structure as TGC but frostier nice one what does she smell like? Thanks BTW for your response. I would be interested in seeing the runtz x madmartigan pictures if you have any but no rush. Have great day!
It certainly did add frost 🤩 and the flavor the male tgc is putting off is a really good grape flavor but different grape than madmartigan or lever grape cream cake. I got sour diesel x tgc in flower from seed now and they smell delicious already.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
ILL GO $421.25 and throw in some mini snikers bars
Ok hot shot I know how this game goes. 🤣 $421 all cash or I’m out the door 😂
The problem is there’s no where I can go pick up more or even something on that level. The only way I get more of that is to grow it and that takes time and I don’t have another in flower yet 😅 so that jar is priceless! And me landy I thought you got some when you came out here!😁 but now I’m on the last jar.

Top Bottom