clones how much do you feed them

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

i used to soak cubes in gh 3 part a dab of ea, but changed to a 1/4 dose of earth juice bloom and about the same on the grow as well as bcuzz roots. clones stay very healthy, but it doesn't seem to matter even the shitty looking ones take off after a 3 days hardening. when rooted i throw em in soil and water with bcuzz roots for a week once new growth evident i slowly bring on veg nutes.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

i was told all the rooting stuff not gel or anything like olivias cloning solution.. and clonex cloning solution... is just a weak flower nute.. and was told this by the hydro store owner himself.. my buddy owns a hydro store and tells me all the goods bads and the lies... and shit so .. anything i can try to debunk i do

W

woody420

i use 3oz of olivias cloning solution per gallon of water 1ml roots 2 ml cal/mag and great white and 1ml liquid karma and get roots that are about six inches in about 15 days or so. i soak the rapid roots in the same mix aswell the clones seem to take off when put into soil and then i just feed then with 5ml per gallon of pbp grow and liquid karma atill there rooted out into the pots

R

red x

i use straight tap water in rockwool cubes until roots.
i remember back in og days someone posted that ph didn't matter until a root develops
so ive never worried about it
peace
ez

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Been using tap water plus 4ml of bloom roots and 4 ml of hygrozyme and 5ml of gh root start... with clonex gel and great white...

Have had between 90% to 95% success rate with roots anywhere from 10 - 14 days.. try to help speed up the process..

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thats y i onwn a ezeclone machine i suck at cloning in rw but i had preety good sucsess in rapidrooters that botanicare power clone is the shit i have roots in 3 to 5 days its awesome

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

What were the signs... I've felt the same way about other products so I've replaced them with something new...this is my second time using the bloom roots and rite of the bat looks like a different product and packaging had different description... first time using it had good results with the root development.. nice pearly whites

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I use Rapid Start and Great White alternating weekly. I haven't done a side by side yet.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lby0y2wr0KI&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Cheers,
Crom

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

I hope it's OK to bring up an old thread, just wanted to ask you guys that are rooting in rockwool what ph are you feeding your clones at ones the roots pop out? Thanks

Illmind

Illmind

5.8-6.2ph. rooted n just started veggin. i keep the rw @ 5.5 till then.

Top Bottom