Clones needed ASAP..GC,C99,etc.

• Thread starter vonwolfen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vonwolfen

vonwolfen

Anyone have any Green Crack or Cindy99 clones(jack 99 also)? I need around 30-40. I am looking for a fast Sativa Dom. 7-8 weeks like GC...If you have or know of a good clone only place that has a good selection I would like to know about that(cloneville/PO types..neither have that amount I need). Thanks

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I have never been a great cloner..but since Aug. I have tried 3 times to clone over 90 cuts each time from 5 different strains(270-290 cuts total!!!) of which only 27!!(25 of which are all the same strain..Deadhead OG..1 GC and 1 Twilight OG) have rooted..Not sure of the problem. I have about a 70% success rate normally. My mothers are spent..I am now 5 weeks behind my grow cycle. Looks like I will loss 1 cycle this season. Thats a huge impact on my bottom line. Thats why ASAP, and why I am not trying to clone again, at least not for this grow. The Co-ops I grow for are not happy with me since even if I went 12/12 today(1 week veg with 27 insteade of 64plants) I wont have anything for them until Dec. Contracted for early Nov...So no not an option..

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

nvm..a friend gave me 24 skywalker ogs, and 11 Heriojuana(sp?) Ogs for this run..lol an all OG run..Deadhead/Twilight/Caveman/Skywalker/ Firedog(aligee's)/Heriojuana...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Glad u found some cuts doggie.. Good luck with this run

Top Bottom