clones not rooting after transplanting

• Thread starter evu80
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
evu80

evu80

hey all

i havent had this problem before but quite a few of my new clones I bought have failed to take off in its new home ( grodan 4x4 cubes ) after transplanting. They havent grown one bit and it his been like 6 days already.

this is my 6th run and my routine hasnt changed at all and Im stumped at the moment. Could anyone help out ? thanks

mushface

mushface

i was having this same problem. i popped open the starter cubes and had what look like root rot. i just bought some cannazym to see if this would correct this. i haven't seen any new growth as of yet but they sure do look better than they did before adding cannazym. good luck

Ever after

Ever after

takes about 14 days for my casey jones JOE CUT to beable to grow under an HID lamp . if your moving a plant from a small light source to a big one it changes its motabolism and forces it to eat more or faster so it can shock it so your plants are just getting over shock and most likely just rooting and not growing any new leaves or any new growth on top because its happening in the roots

Cort

Cort

Overwatering the big cube could be a cause. Roots grow when looking for food/water. If they have all that right where they are sitting the plant gets lazy.

Let the cube dry some, then only dip the bottom for a few seconds to moisten the cube a bit. Keep it damp, not wet.

J

justhydronow

Wait for about a week more, keep a tight leash on your water supply, and hopefully your babies will come out beautiful.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

"clones not rooting AFTER transplanting"

what the hell??? why do you transplant before roots??? what??

Latest posts

Top Bottom